The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-05-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
3 years is a long time bro lol, i usually move on after 5-8 bonks haha
Sentiment value la. Flied to ph twice when she was home while waiting for employment in sg. Supported her with whatever needs till she is back in sg. Really obedient and kind, soft hearted woman I've ever met. Would last a long time till any unforeseen happened. Maybe I'm getting older now, not really wants to run around. 😅
Old 01-05-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Hi salute you, you have upgraded her, changed her life. Have you think of asking her go for school getting certificate? R
ecently my fb told me her friends go to school sponsor by her bf, want to upgrade herself, don't want forever be a helper.
No. I teach her to invest
Old 01-05-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver441 View Post
The 2nd picture that you posted is the same one that she sent to me.
Drag people's parent into conversation again. Further confirm that you have poor upbringing.

I wont say my upbringing very good, but i wont drag people's parents into conversation, why you want to do that? You are so disgusting and mei jia jiao
You talk about upbrining of cos concern your parents ? talking about youself and then slapping your own face with your lan agin and again. jia lan ka tao type of loser. lol
Old 01-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have a few current contacts to intro and exchange:

1) Petite, early 40s A-cup pino FDW. Looks like 30s only because body and face are well maintained.

2) Medium built, early 40s and C cup pino FDW.

3) Local BBW, early 40s and very chattable, experienced and positive gal.

I will only intro her to guys who can meet up together and spend some time together with them for lunch, etc. to get to know them because they usually meet me with their friends.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19909 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+141 for you
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Sentiment value la. Flied to ph twice when she was home while waiting for employment in sg. Supported her with whatever needs till she is back in sg. Really obedient and kind, soft hearted woman I've ever met. Would last a long time till any unforeseen happened. Maybe I'm getting older now, not really wants to run around. 😅
bro what is the age gap between both of you, you think of retire in Phil together with her or having kids ?

Good luck to both of you
Old 01-05-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
I have a few current contacts to intro and exchange:

1) Petite, early 40s A-cup pino FDW. Looks like 30s only because body and face are well maintained.

2) Medium built, early 40s and C cup pino FDW.

3) Local BBW, early 40s and very chattable, experienced and positive gal.

I will only intro her to guys who can meet up together and spend some time together with them for lunch, etc. to get to know them because they usually meet me with their friends.
bro they agree to be exchanged ?
Old 01-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro they agree to be exchanged ?
Exactly, there won't be this problem because I'll personally intro you guys to them and they will have eyes to see you in person with me.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Yes bro, treat them like how you wana be treated, and will be rewarded pleasurly.
Good advice bro 😎👍🏿

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
You are the best, she's lucky to know you. For mine, its just pass time, sex and nothing else.

I also look out for more thru social apps.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly, there won't be this problem because I'll personally intro you guys to them and they will have eyes to see you in person with me.
up you bro, a real samster here
Old 01-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Prince Devitt +51
Old 01-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not going to make my comment political or value laden. I believe that no one should be treated unfairly or inferiorly just because of socioeconomic status differences. And that's how I treat my helper friend too.
Lucky to meet someone who can hang out on weekdays. She's a pleasant lady- don't smoke or drink. Brought her to sungei buloh because few people. Tried to touch her and asked her to reciprocate but she's shy. But it's ok. Got a fair share of touching her in the cinema. Felt her nipples are hard. Seems like she's aroused. But again, maybe because we don't have a private space, that's why she didn't really reciprocate back. Got me questioning whether I have any chance of being served by her.
Finally, I decided to try again. I am planning to bring her go cycling. And also told her that I'm booking a hotel. Good thing that she didn't reject the idea of going to the hotel. Told her I will walk around naked. Asked her Will she be ok. She didn't reject that too. Just replied she's excited but shy. So I look forward to some intimacy. Not really looking for sex but if it comes along, it's just a bonus.
Believe that if we genuinely treat people nicely, we will receive the same return.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro what is the age gap between both of you, you think of retire in Phil together with her or having kids ?

Good luck to both of you
20 years apart. No kids on list. Plan should be after 10 years from now. Wouldn't be staying anywhere for but an anchor point for me from time to time, if she settled back home. Will assists her to run an eatery since she can cook really well, like local food. Food business is quite safe if does it cheap and good way. Other thoughts maybe Thailand if able to get documents done. Trying my best to do something for her in any possible way. Unless unforeseen happened, then too bad.
I can't really tell why I'm doing this. But it just happens that way.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20 years apart. No kids on list. Plan should be after 10 years from now. Wouldn't be staying anywhere for but an anchor point for me from time to time, if she settled back home. Will assists her to run an eatery since she can cook really well, like local food. Food business is quite safe if does it cheap and good way. Other thoughts maybe Thailand if able to get documents done. Trying my best to do something for her in any possible way. Unless unforeseen happened, then too bad.
I can't really tell why I'm doing this. But it just happens that way.
up you bro, you flied to phil to visit her right, good partner, and all the best to both of you.

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1