The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Jesus the market rn is so big over 100 plus girls only on slg
Old 18-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
philipphilipou is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I would say yes. Zi Xin's methods are slow and gentle and works up your orgasm. But not as skilful as Sunflower who feels like a natural. But tell her what you like, and how you like it. Zi Xin is the sort to listen. In fact, you could have a whole hour talking about and exploring pleasures... just like your girlfriend during schooldays.

Of course again, don't be an ass and manhandle her. Some guys already too rough with their hands and think they are GGTW. Sigh.
Thanks bro might give her a try as I like her looks (what’s in the photos at any rate). Your posts are always very informative, upped your points.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Recent RTM’s:

Re-visited Xiao Xiao after last seeing her almost 3 weeks ago. Maintained same standard, high GFE and very accommodating. My “go to” for the neglected Japanese housewife (late 20’s) feel Full nude with 5G roaming! Suitable for bros looking for submissive companion.
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Happy to meet Panda again after over two years (formerly Breeze). Like before, low playability, topless only during sensual. Has short hair now (not long hair per her ad photos). I dig her looks, 34C tits and innocent but sexy moans - rekindled feelings of illicit relationship… Suitable for bros with preference for pretty face and tofu soft breasts. Those looking for 4G access can skip!
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

No intro needed – Long Nv – one of my all-time favourites. Unfiltered full-on “attack” (she on me, and I reciprocated). Always amazed by her tricks and treats with unencumbered access (excluding intercourse). Suitable for adventurous bros who can deal with high-octane straight-talkers! Those looking for dignity and related white glove treatment can skip!
(Ad deleted at time of writing)

Points of interest:

Ting Bao may be back shortly if her plans goes smoothly. Wild and wonderful SYT Last met her late Jan 2020.

Recently listed: Qing Qing
Face photos on ads partially blocked. But saw from her WC: SYT looks with sizeable rack (she’s using previous ML Tina’s (circa 2H 2020) WC account).
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qing-qing-massage/

saw QQ pic (if that is her), was thinking why did it even appear in my WC, then realize it suppose to be Tina (Anran bff).
Old 18-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
Thanks bro might give her a try as I like her looks (what’s in the photos at any rate). Your posts are always very informative, upped your points.

Yes, definitely worth a visit. For me, worth several revisits. No need to up la. Anyway you don't have "power" to up. Lol. But thanks for the thought.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

saw QQ pic (if that is her), was thinking why did it even appear in my WC, then realize it suppose to be Tina (Anran bff).
I got updates on Tina's WC moments yesterday saying she's back in Singapore. Bit pictures no face. This QQ cannot be Tina mah. Ad says height 158, Tina taller.

So I'm quite confused. Is someone else using Tina's WC?
Old 18-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I got updates on Tina's WC moments yesterday saying she's back in Singapore. Bit pictures no face. This QQ cannot be Tina mah. Ad says height 158, Tina taller.

So I'm quite confused. Is someone else using Tina's WC?
QQ using Tina's wc
Sunflower using Tina's phone number
Recycling is in vogue
Earth Day is upon us
Old 18-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
QQ using Tina's wc
Sunflower using Tina's phone number
Recycling is in vogue
Earth Day is upon us
Lol... OK thanks for the clarification.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
philipphilipou is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Yes, definitely worth a visit. For me, worth several revisits. No need to up la. Anyway you don't have "power" to up. Lol. But thanks for the thought.
Hi sorry I meant give rep. Btw for Zi Xin is CIM a top up?
Old 18-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Paymaster3838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zhen-zhen-massage/

Visited Zhen Zhen. Here’s my review on her:

Look : Real person. Chio.
Massage : Hard massage. Sit on your back and using her knuckles to press the vital points.
Sensual : Lick you from left to right. Moan just next to your ears. Sensitive breasts. Very proactive type, like your lover.
BBJ : Super solid. Deep throat. Continue to blow slowly when you are shooting off. Best is her long silky hair stroking her butt when you are in standing position. No complaints even when I take abit long to cum.
Overall : Very good attitude. Willing to please. Bathe with you. Kneel down to help put your shoes etc. Will return.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Jesus the market rn is so big over 100 plus girls only on slg
I just finished browsing SLG.... total of 97 girls listed today. However not many are fresh or returnees. Amongst these 97 girls...... I counted more than 20+ are FL crossovers..... and having been quite some time in SG already.

KNN with these FLs masquerading as MLs...... might as well convert this thread into another FL Dome.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
Hi sorry I meant give rep. Btw for Zi Xin is CIM a top up?
No top up, all part of the rate. That's what I like about this JS/CZ group.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Ye Bai He is back. Recall some good FRs on her? Haven't tried before so can't verify.

The scene is heating up with competition, very good news to us all. Mediocre ones will need to buck up or risk being forgotten. Good ones will need to maintain standard to stay relevant. Rejoice bros! 🍻
Tried on her previous stint. Quite an OK session for me. 5g roaming, can't rmb her message. Figure is quite good, womanly figure.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
I just finished browsing SLG.... total of 97 girls listed today. However not many are fresh or returnees. Amongst these 97 girls...... I counted more than 20+ are FL crossovers..... and having been quite some time in SG already.

KNN with these FLs masquerading as MLs...... might as well convert this thread into another FL Dome.
I counted almost 140, which is close to pre-Covid levels. You didn't include those in the "local" section?
Old 18-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
I counted almost 140, which is close to pre-Covid levels. You didn't include those in the "local" section?
The "local" section are already here in SG for very long time. I was looking to see which new ML arrival or returnee to our shores..... and I dint bother going to the"local" section as already dulan browsing the mix section..... I realised that even a couple of the infamous zion road FLs were advertised as MLs although they mask their location by putting as Farrer Park.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
Knockers are huge, nice and soft. On the meatier side but with knockers that size it’ll be a disaster is she was skinny. Massage...don’t expect too much la...you visit for the fun bags, not the massage. She’s been around for a while moving from location to location. Only contactable via WeChat. Price is on the higher end just because of the huge knockers. Oh and just so you know she’s got quite an attitude if you get on her bad side.
Yes, agree with you bro

I am a sucker for big boobs, really huge knockers

For me, her massage skills are ok, better than many others

Regards to the sensuality, she knows how to turn me on

Great conversationalist, so it’s really relax & unwind for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1