The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2021, 07:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 295 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42630 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
agreed bro, a*** in that spa is the bomb for me haha. i have yet to try baby though
Axxx got the best natural D cup boobs I encountered so far - 倚天不出,谁乳争锋?

As for Baby, her butt is the best, very good to squeeze. She is much better looking from the photos she posted here.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2021, 07:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I also do get Macs/sweet snacks sometimes but only for my regulars. Treat as just a nice gesture for those who appreciate...

Young that time tot of gifts also but one day saw ML/FL with perfume/bracelet from customers then woke up. Tell myself both that lady plus customer probably earning more than me so why go sink myself into the deep water lol, especially when start with one gift later become 2 then 3
When we start buying expensive stuff for gal because we want their pussy. But since we already got her pussy, why waste money?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2021, 07:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109173 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Axxx got the best natural D cup boobs I encountered so far - 倚天不出,谁乳争锋?

As for Baby, her butt is the best, very good to squeeze. She is much better looking from the photos she posted here.
I think they have their own thread already at Health center section.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Massage Zoya > Aimee
Personal preference hahah~

Waiting for Jessica to be listed, hope won’t wait for too long
Thanks bro. Is jessica = elva ?
Old 06-04-2021, 08:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think they have their own thread already at Health center section.
Yes, I just saw it. Big boobs gal is there.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 8
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xia-xue-massage/
Looks 7/10 pretty milf i think late twenties or early thirties
Booking process and location ok and smooth. Clear instructions and accessible for foot soilder like me
Offered me tea or water at start if session
Massage was good but have to try her head massage at the end. I think best head massage i had in a while.
Catbath whole body with sexy moans into ur ear.
Cbj quite long can feel abit of teeth switch to hj
Hj pattern very expert. One on balls and another on shaft.
小姐姐要射了!
She change postion to allow access to her boobs by lying beside me
Wrap my legs between her thigh and rubbing her pussy on my legs keep moaning lol then i surrender all my soilder.
Very shiok release.
Would recommand bros who like milf with natural boobies and provides a decent massage.
After massage have 30 min before next cus. Still gave a very good head massage. Good service
Rtm. Yes
Old 06-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Thanks bro. Is jessica = elva ?
Sorry Bro, I have no idea, never visit Jessica before.
Until now yet listed, don’t know still need to wait for how long hahaha
Old 06-04-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-rou-massage/

New girl listed, looks nice
But BBBJ need to top up $30 to $150 wow
Old 07-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-rou-massage/

New girl listed, looks nice
But BBBJ need to top up $30 to $150 wow
Wow looks VERY photoshopped. Try out and let us know?
Old 07-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

Anna seems to be gone.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Seems like a huge influx of $120/HJ topup $150/BBBJ ladies.

Pretty ridiculous. Hope the bros here will collectively resist paying that kind of price.

Already have sufficient good $120/BBBJ options.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Seems like a huge influx of $120/HJ topup $150/BBBJ ladies.

Pretty ridiculous. Hope the bros here will collectively resist paying that kind of price.

Already have sufficient good $120/BBBJ options.
The newcomers are fixing this in consultation with those already here.

We made a big hoo-ha when YY listed 2 tiers, which she then dropped. We should do the same with these newcomers.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Booking process and location ok and smooth. Clear instructions and accessible for foot soilder like me
Massage was good but have to try her head massage at the end. I think best head massage i had in a while.
小姐姐要射了!
Wrap my legs between her thigh and rubbing her pussy on my legs keep moaning lol then i surrender all my soilder.
Very shiok release.
Would recommand bros who like milf with natural boobies and provides a decent massage.
After massage have 30 min before next cus. Still gave a very good head massage. Good service
Rtm. Yes
Thanks for the FR. Up u 14 pts
Old 07-04-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lvtree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
小姐姐要射了!
Very shiok release.
Rtm. Yes

Nice FR, thinking of trying her too now. Hehehe
Old 07-04-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Saw got a quite chio milf
https://beautycastle.website/ellen-massage-jg-hj/

The comments make it seem like she has been here a while. Any bro tried or know this ml?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1