The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-02-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
miumiu not the first time here, goes by the name of sugar last time. she definitely is SYT.
Ooh
Is this the petite girl with the Zhou Xun vibe?

If so then I recall her massage packs more punch than Aimee despite being so pint size

Think I might have left a FR before in previous stint

Time to arrange a visit
Old 10-02-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted for privacy

Last edited by luckycole; 10-02-2021 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Ooh

If so then I recall her massage packs more punch than Aimee despite being so pint size

Time to arrange a visit
Haha, yes you did and another bro also commented the same thing.

Last edited by sexnoob; 10-02-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Haha, yes you did and another bro also commented the same thing.

Nice

Now I have to go
I’m guessing it’s another short stint

I cannot recall the competition she was up against back then
But pretty sure she beats the competition now
Old 10-02-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for miumiu today, her massage strength is no joke. She exerts so much strength that even her palms can emit heat one lol
but during sensual it was the best i had, I would peg her above aini...

Maybe because there was an incident that force us to whisper and keep as quiet as possible during the sensual, that the whole process didnt feel SOP. She whispered in my ear “这好像我们在通奸” then i got really excited. After release, it was the first time ever since I started finding ML that I experience jelly legs

The price point at $120 for full nude? worth it. Only bros who dont like small boobs would avoid ba. Cos its a really small pair :x

Last edited by Keeran; 10-02-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Ooh

If so then I recall her massage packs more punch than Aimee despite beig so pint size

Time to arrange a visit
Yes bro Vardy, the one with Zhou Xun vibe! That was my first impression of her.

Like what sexnoob bro mentioned, she has been here before. She told me she cant rmb the name she used 2 years ago so i was unable to share her previous stint's name with you all during my MR. Seems like her previous name was Sugar then! From what i know, she will be here for some time. Enjoy while it lasts.

Last edited by leo85; 11-02-2021 at 12:38 AM. Reason: grammer
Old 11-02-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the Beautycastle Baby today.... she’s on the steep side definitely. On code red so didn’t get the full package. Had BBBJ but shoot outside at $100. She wanted $120, I said $80 but she say $100. If CIM is $20 more.

Massage was so-so. Place was run down.
Looks: 7/10 close to her pics and SYT looking
Body: 7/10 with a nice pair of small Bs I believe
Sensual: 4/10 not the best, started out straightaway with fast blows already. Feels like she just wants you to cum. Don’t really pleasure and enjoy your tool to the fullest. No DT too. No kiss no french.
RTM: no

Everything is worth 1 try to fill up that curiosity.... haha
Old 11-02-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Went for miumiu today, her massage strength is no joke. She exerts so much strength that even her palms can emit heat one lol
but during sensual it was the best i had, I would peg her above aini...

Maybe because there was an incident that force us to whisper and keep as quiet as possible during the sensual, that the whole process didnt feel SOP. She whispered in my ear “这好像我们在通奸” then i got really excited. After release, it was the first time ever since I started finding ML that I experience jelly legs

The price point at $120 for full nude? worth it. Only bros who dont like small boobs would avoid ba. Cos its a really small pair :x
Better than Aini? Then must try liao. Hopefully no 2 week wait hahaha

Small meaning A cuppers? As long as not totally runway...
Old 11-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer105 View Post
Tried the Beautycastle Baby today....

Everything is worth 1 try to fill up that curiosity.... haha
Guess I was slightly lucky my sensual experience was better - good enough to warrant future visits but perceived value to me not as matching to her asking price. Her price point means a once in a blue moon visit for me, if I ever RTM again

Still got others on my to try list and others on my rotation roster so doubt I'll visit her anytime soon
Old 11-02-2021, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Small meaning A cuppers? As long as not totally runway...
not total runway haha. her photos on SLG must see the 2nd photo on the right to gauge better.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Got two FRs liao
Well I guess many are already "conditioned" to the notion that $120 is the new norm. To each its own, no right no wrong. For me personally I will stick to my guns that unless is proven material be it visual/body overall package or has BJ included, I will not consider newbie or returning MLs whom are average at this price. Personal choice

$10 more than market is not much but it adds up, for people like me whom likes RTM regularly if get along well. Plus it will set the tone for other MLs current or soon to arrive that $120 vanilla is very much doable. Let's hope this miumiu is indeed worth the $120 as FRs suggested, but I will unlikely find out lol

Happy CNY to all cheongsters! Here's hoping more MLs flooding our way post CNY to rejuvenate this scene and our dicks
Old 11-02-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/

3rd ML I visited in the afternoon. Took 90 mins session as the guy before me flew her aeroplane. First look she looked and sounded like 周迅. Very petite and fit body. GND. Nice smooth and fair skin. She showered for me and she is the most detailed in showering I have ever encountered. Back and legs all in. She was already nude at this point. Very thick bush below spotted. Laid on the bed and she did a really good massage too. Her cat bath is quite nice and turned over and she is like a vixen. I didn't expect it as I thought she provides purely HJ and would be the nice girl type. She knows how to move her body to accentuate her curves and what a tease for me lying there helpless. Only managed to grab those perky small ass. I was rock hard and again, I didn't managed to hold long enough for any exploring. And this is 3rd session in 3 days and she still gets me off in rock hard fashion. For her, if you are interested in finance, she is quite knowledgeable. Very well travelled too.
https://sglonelyguys.site/miu-miu-massage/

So glad she is back! I wasn't sure she was working this time round even after I saw her WeChat she is back here. Only after seeing her ad I suspected and after hitting on landmine the other day, didn't hesitate to make an appointment. Needed to get the vibes back. I remembered writing a short MR for her then and was comparing notes to see if she improved after 2 year. She did not disappoint. Definitely a better session I had with her in comparison to 2 years ago.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
https://sglonelyguys.site/sophia-massage/

FR for Sophia.

Location : central. If looking for public parking, might need to wait. Best is park within buildings around.

Looks : Not sure about how other feels. To me she looks like Michielle Chong.

Massage : Not trainned. But can see she is trying her best.

BJ/ CIM : Thisbis the part whereby she did very well. Her deepthroat skill is so good that she can suck all the way till she can lick my boss at the same time. Super solid. Maybe my dick is short.

Service : allows me to touch only. No kissing, lick or even zhut zhut. Maybe I not Andy Lau.

RTM : Yes.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Guess I was slightly lucky my sensual experience was better - good enough to warrant future visits but perceived value to me not as matching to her asking price. Her price point means a once in a blue moon visit for me, if I ever RTM again

Still got others on my to try list and others on my rotation roster so doubt I'll visit her anytime soon
I tried her sometime back and it was good. Will upload my FR soon for her.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-angela/
~ looks 7/10 , typical OL , bank-teller feel,
~ body 7.5/10 , not skinny not the 骨感kind, but nice B and skin tone is SYT caliber , so when her thigh brushes your face during the shoulder massage - you can feel the smoothness ;
~ attitude/ sensuality 7.5/10, has her limits but compensated with her effort in massage which lasted a good 30mins . She does have good personality. Bother to stack up nicely folded dry towels .. signs of customer satisfaction
~ location 8/10 , along main road but apt is discreet without nosey neighbors , generally feel safe . MRT accessible.
~ 120 maybe slightly Ex since only SN but overall 7.5/10 means the $$ is not dealbreaker
~ RTM - likely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1