The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-01-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Omg, lol should i go for someone else
So... Did you go ahead?
Old 25-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Hmm care to pm contact?
wait for her ads in other site, she already freaked out and locked her acc...all thanks to that stupid person
Old 25-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
wait for her ads in other site, she already freaked out and locked her acc...all thanks to that stupid person
Ah no wonder I can't find anything. Thanks
Old 25-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
So... Did you go ahead?
Haha my appointment has yet to arrive. Will update once i go for it
Old 25-01-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
https://sglonelyguys.site/ning-xia-massage/

My FR.

Managed to book her.
Hygiene is good.
BJ is solid.
Enjoy chatting with her. Only incident was was the joke which she was sharing with me.. Alamak.. abit wrong timing leh.
It was sibei song and when she was doing the 蚂蚁爬树and touching my didi that part and just so happen the joke was sebei funny. I don't know to laugh or to moan.
After the deed, she continue head massage and we chatted like old friends.
For those BJ lovers, she is the one.
Overall will RTM given her good attitude and also reasonable pricing.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 13
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/
~ looks 6.5/10 ; photo discount 20%, not SYT more like pre milf ,but body is well maintained;
~body ~ 7.5/10 , nice pair of B、 light pink nips, no fat well tone , super smooth skin .
~ sensuality/ playability ~ 7.5/10 , willing to please and roaming almost 4G even SN.
~ attitude 8.5/10 , I actually have a decent 40mins of massage before real action of 15mins ! Rare in today’s home based ML . Nice to chat too.
~ overall 7/10 , RTM maybe
I beg to differ bro... your statement of "not SYT more like pre milf" is absolutely wrong.
I recall when I had her as my regular 2 yrs back, she was only 22-23.. so now return, how can she be pre milf without even being attached? She's definitely Gen Z.

I can attest that her real person differs to pic but in a better way as her real person does exude a nice charm, with good personality and hardworking.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 14
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
I beg to differ bro... your statement of "not SYT more like pre milf" is absolutely wrong.
I recall when I had her as my regular 2 yrs back, she was only 22-23.. so now return, how can she be pre milf without even being attached? She's definitely Gen Z.

I can attest that her real person differs to pic but in a better way as her real person does exude a nice charm, with good personality and hardworking.
~ You can differ, no need to beg ! And please lah no need to Zap me because of this !
~ my version of SYT is largely based on looks and feel - besides if you say she is already 24-25 , how to be SYT, SYT is 22 and below . And how the F I know she attached or not ?! I don’t ask her in my first visit . And attached or not don’t dictate SYT also .
~ and which part of my FR is negative ?! In fact I PM a few bro saying that she really has super attitude and value for 110.
~ looks is subjective one , some set the bar higher and some based on pure feel.
Old 26-01-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 13
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
~ You can differ, no need to beg ! And please lah no need to Zap me because of this !
~ my version of SYT is largely based on looks and feel - besides if you say she is already 24-25 , how to be SYT, SYT is 22 and below . And how the F I know she attached or not ?! I don’t ask her in my first visit . And attached or not don’t dictate SYT also .
~ and which part of my FR is negative ?! In fact I PM a few bro saying that she really has super attitude and value for 110.
~ looks is subjective one , some set the bar higher and some based on pure feel.
"Beg to differ" is simply a polite way to refer to "I disagree" and it isn't begging as per the intention you referring to.

No worries on differing points of views and it is exactly with differing views that keep a robust forum alive and authentic. I'm not sure who zap you, but perhaps, one shouldn't jump too deep into conclusion easily.
There's isn't any negative that I am referring to, or did I?
Chill bro. It's just a review you raised, and a respond to your review with differing views.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any reason why aini changing locations so often?

5 locations in a 1month wtf? Her trail too hot? later getting hj halfway got spotcheck.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol 'Your mum comin out to do ar?' come on la dont be a sissy hide behind zap and scold mum here mum there, u were born to have a cock right not as abalone behind keyboard warrior dare to scold mum here mum there using anonym only ah? dun dare pm ah? alamak such a kiddo
Old 26-01-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Agree with you wholeheartedly. A big part of the listings are land mines. Can count the number of worth RTM MLs with my fingers.
The good old days of some quality control are more or less over.
This ML thread is starting to be like the Dome2 FL thread liao..... have been getting more duds & landmines than genuine MLs.
Maybe its time for me to blacklist this thread and move on to other sources.
Old 26-01-2021, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Avonsid94 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any FR on SLG Ke Ke for her Massage or Nuru Massage? Thinking of trying her this week.

https://sglonelyguys.site/keke-massage/
Old 26-01-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonsid94 View Post
Any FR on SLG Ke Ke for her Massage or Nuru Massage? Thinking of trying her this week.

https://sglonelyguys.site/keke-massage/

looking at her also. anyone got any fr?? she really do 2 HJ?
Old 26-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 14
SonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant future

Recently met one slim and young and new massage lady!
Location, kovan area, those driving might have some issue parking.
Ambience: clean 👍🏻👍🏻 she's a person with hygience.
Not for boobs lover, but overall experience wont regret.
Sensual massage waa good.
Damage $120 for massage and HJ. No rush job!
If top up $30 can CIM. But probably depending on chemistry and our hygience as well.

Can pm me if interested. Will pm if your power points are justifiable. Guarantee good if not can zap me 😂😂😂
Old 26-01-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguys.site/lili-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.site/yy-massage/

Anyone tried this 2 milf?
Confirm is milf but well maintain and offer good service? Say compare to Cheryl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1