The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Real life she is more tanned (hence the 黑妹 moniker)..

Screw you too bro.
Getting a rise in my pants looking at these pics (and remembering the sessions LOL)

Thanks for the lovely pics
Old 03-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Screw you too bro.
Getting a rise in my pants looking at these pics (and remembering the sessions LOL)

Thanks for the lovely pics
Where is the pics? Haha

I also want to see the gem
Old 03-12-2020, 02:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Encountered this a few times, if it was a regular ML, usually the next session with her will be extra good. Cos its her way to “make up” for the accommodation previously.

Yes, the feeling there and then is sian... but just treat it as money saved and use the money to give myself a nice meal after the session.
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sey, so many Angel pics.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Moi was the unofficial prezident of her fan crub hor.. angelover was my deputy in-charge..

Her departure left a massive void in me, like Ai La did, but time always heals all wounds..
Yes you were bro. We all knew that. And you were perceptibly affected by her departure, I could tell.

I'm only the besotted fan la. Buy tickets to all her concerts and write love letters. Not the one on the road hor!!! Wahahaha
Old 03-12-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I can only say. Screw youuuuu bro.
Why you do this to us?! Hahaha

Yeah I think she only cut me off WC someWhere in the middle of the year. Occasionally go and feast on her pics lol.
Hahaha. Happy times those. For all of us.

I think you missed one of my favourite videos of her she took when she just woke up in the morning... that was killer cute, totally buay tahan. Kept watching it the entire day.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha. Happy times those. For all of us.

I think you missed one of my favourite videos of her she took when she just woke up in the morning... that was killer cute, totally buay tahan. Kept watching it the entire day.
I saved that on my phone bro
Old 03-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rocketlaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone know if Adele is still working? I rtm’d her several times this year but recently can’t seem to reach her be it through old number or new
Old 03-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I saved that on my phone bro

bro
Old 03-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For moi ish her doing some slick dance moves with her cap, exposing part of her midriff..

That one will be super hard to top..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
For moi ish her doing some slick dance moves with her cap, exposing part of her midriff..

That one will be super hard to top..
not the one in the gym with the kettlebell?

We all really fancy different thing
Old 03-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlaces View Post
Hi, does anyone know if Adele is still working? I rtm’d her several times this year but recently can’t seem to reach her be it through old number or new
https://beautycastle.club/gem-local-...egendary-hdly/

Should be her I think
Old 03-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

Seems we all do. But still one common denominator, her. Lol
Old 03-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

Ok lah ok lah she looks good in anything and everything, tho moi prefer to see her in nothing..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Bro know who’s the girl stay with An Ran? Kindly pm thank you~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1