The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
Powereux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Well it's getting frustratingly hard to find people, so I won't be updating much in that case. Lol
You got my support bro, I prefer to read a long post, so it would be good if you combine your post altogether. Just my preference but thanks for your hard work.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
I have a story to share too. Pardon my poor English

Staying in hall back then in hall. During orientation man shag af just no sleep. 4 days 3 nights of fun and shagness.

So day 0 we came and everybody cluster and intro here and there. I noticed a girl ( she’s quite tall, maybe 1.68-1.70? Tan, slim and have the model looks, the cup is around B-C) and the lips really wew. so I started to like chat with her and ask her sch share my sch my army and talk cock la. Then we went to play some orientation games and have to hold hand ( is the squeeze palm game ) well damn her hand is so fucking smooth man I dk what lotion she used. Was imagine if that hand was around my dick giving me handjob how shiok will it be.

afterwards we play some Simon’s say. Was hoping me and her will kana forfeit. After 2-3 rounds she made twice she went up for punishment and was waiting for 1 more. I intentionally fked it up and went up. Man I tot only NUS wild. They make me take out my top and ask her jump onto me while I do like 5 squats? Then afterwards they ask her piggy back me for like 20s. I’m around 60. my body quite lean ah not so big not so small. Then yea. Cos she was wearing some singlet like sports singlet then my chest touch her back skin. Damn her back skin so tan so fking smooth and I was really hoping my growing penis would not touch her HAHAHAH

Then all games ended day 0 panggang we went back. After showering ( 1210am ) she texted me privately ( she got my no Through the orientation grp ) and say ‘ it was fun just now , nice build u got there ‘ and she added the wink emoji. We traded insta and immediately I jerked off to her. Man it felt so good. And we said nights and a good sleep... 730am wake up..

Updating day 1 next time.
Haha nice, pls carry on bro!
Old 29-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Staying in hall back then in hall. During orientation man shag af just no sleep. 4 days 3 nights of fun and shagness.

So day 0 we came and everybody cluster and intro here and there. I noticed a girl ( she’s quite tall, maybe 1.68-1.70? Tan, slim and have the model looks, the cup is around B-C) and the lips really wew. so I started to like chat with her and ask her sch share my sch my army and talk cock la. Then we went to play some orientation games and have to hold hand ( is the squeeze palm game ) well damn her hand is so fucking smooth man I dk what lotion she used. Was imagine if that hand was around my dick giving me handjob how shiok will it be.

afterwards we play some Simon’s say. Was hoping me and her will kana forfeit. After 2-3 rounds she made twice she went up for punishment and was waiting for 1 more. I intentionally fked it up and went up. Man I tot only NUS wild. They make me take out my top and ask her jump onto me while I do like 5 squats? Then afterwards they ask her piggy back me for like 20s. I’m around 60. my body quite lean ah not so big not so small. Then yea. Cos she was wearing some singlet like sports singlet then my chest touch her back skin. Damn her back skin so tan so fking smooth and I was really hoping my growing penis would not touch her HAHAHAH

Then all games ended day 0 panggang we went back. After showering ( 1210am ) she texted me privately ( she got my no Through the orientation grp ) and say ‘ it was fun just now , nice build u got there ‘ and she added the wink emoji. We traded insta and immediately I jerked off to her. Man it felt so good. And we said nights and a good sleep... 730am wake up..

please start a new tread would love to read more!!!
Old 29-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post
please start a new tread would love to read more!!!
Support for new thread
Old 06-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 11
Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!

Considering the content, the storytelling in this is pretty damn good.

Bro, if you're not a writer already, I reckon you should consider being one.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig3 View Post
Considering the content, the storytelling in this is pretty damn good.

Bro, if you're not a writer already, I reckon you should consider being one.
Thanks. But content here is dependent on real life, and at present it’s rather laklustre lol

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice read! If you could create a wix account to share story I will be #1 supporter!! Haha
Old 31-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to have lost most contacts. Lol

Hoping to find my Yishun Fb lol. Wonder if she’s still around

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 05-10-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Ok I’m back. Throughout the pandemic I haven’t updated anything, mainly because well, with contact tracing and many places being closed, I haven’t really had any action.

Just want to update on a few things though.

I met another young lady on locanto a couple of months ago and we did meet quite often (once contact tracing ended) but she was strictly no-sex BJ only.

I have since gone down to GL for 2 visits. Once to Tommy’s where I tried Kiki. And to a place I haven’t gone before. Terence where I tried Mo Mo. i went mainly to see if I could still do it. Not getting younger lol. And also partly as a rehearsal for my main event coming up.

Yes I’m going to Osaka again next week. I’ve pinpointed 6 places I want to try over there. Some are places I’ve been and I want to see how’s the situation post-Covid. (Toyo and Matsushima). Some are places I long wanted to try and surprisingly there are a couple of places I managed to find ( on Twitter of all places). Note. I don’t speak Japanese so I’m not sure if the experience will be good. The websites are quite confusing and although the replies so far seem to be that they accept foreigners I’m not sure what it’ll be like if they learn I don’t speak a word of Japanese. Lol.

Let’s see what happens

Last edited by Sfan; 09-10-2022 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you updating bro. Hope to hear your Jap experience!
Old 06-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see that you are back bro. Hope to hear more of your locanto experience and your jap experience as well!! Cheers Keep it up
Old 06-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
PaulPogbra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, enjoy reading your encounters!
Old 07-10-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 2
vincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

damnnn faster day 1 story
Old 07-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
CalvinRamsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just re read the whole story. Awesome
Old 08-10-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
JudyS438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent writing bro TS. Please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1