The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
CrazyBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post

I miss her teasing
Old 19-10-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrady01 View Post
Anyone enjoys the massage at Live Spa?

Very clean it seems
Don't waste your time and money unless you just want massage
Old 19-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok bro. She working spa or stand alone?
Sorry, didn't really follow up on her .
I see, means she got this bro support her is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
This is Cherry. She has an old dog who hides behind keyboard keep zapping me here, I will be really worried if one day he stop his kao beh kao bu nonsense because it means he already stopped breathing
Old 19-10-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Just chatted with a ML that I visited recently.
She is based in Tiong Bahru, single apartment that is comfy. Not SPA.
Pretty MILF with rather big boobs.
Standard menu is massage + HJ for 100.
Depending on chemistry, full package may be offered for additional top-up.
She does not advertise on websites ...

For me, I had chemistry with her and went all the way.

Some bros here may already know her.

Interested bros, can PM for exchange (if zero power), or up my points.
For exchange, I am only interested in very good authentic massage, OR decent massage+FJ.
Do not share massage+HJ/BJ, because I already have plenty of such contacts.
As I have busy work schedule, my response may be delayed.

Thanks for your understanding.
Bro, can share the contact and location. Thanks in advance ☺
Old 19-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 11
hornyboy1960 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornyboy1960 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornyboy1960 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornyboy1960 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornyboy1960 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Bro is it anna?
Bro did you try her before?
Old 19-10-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 17
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Is Anna still active? Tried her a few times few years back but lost contact. Will appreciate if any bros here can PM share
Old 20-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster (B)

Found a spa nearby with good teasing by SYT. For more details please up my points for exchange. To protect this playground I will share with senior bros with at least power of 5 and above.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBanana View Post
Found a spa nearby with good teasing by SYT. For more details please up my points for exchange. To protect this playground I will share with senior bros with at least power of 5 and above.
Up your lj.....zap you till mod...lol
Old 20-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Up your lj.....zap you till mod...lol
I don't want to share with you cannot ah?
Old 21-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
PM sent
Old 21-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
nyxes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternyxes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro can share location? I dont mind travelling far for a good tease massage
Old 22-10-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

FR after exchange with one Bro here,

try book her the day before, she said the schedule is packed that day so I do an early book the next day.

went in the morning, enter the place while she is showering BUT! curtain is not close, so basically I was standing watching her taking shower, huge boob (my didi was like super wake up)

I am usually SYT type, but she is a good looking sexy milf so I guess my didi agree with me that she is ok

after she finish, she left the shower with towel and I went in, nothing really happen as I take my own shower. but one thing to note is that my didi never went down. after shower i met a super sexy milf in the red dress.

then I lied face down with didi standing. she starting to massage and it took awhile to make didi calm down. massage was soso. then the ant crawling(10/10) wake me up again and she ask what service I want. she hint that I can go all the way but....

never took FJ with MILF before so I was reluctant and just took HJ, pretty shiok, she keep moaning while I haven't touch her a lot. she kept saying so big so strong and then the rest i don't wanna talk about it. lol

after I took a shower I was seeing her changing the sheet so the cleanliness is no problem here

place and cleanliness : 10/10 central (may be because I went in the morning)
look 7/10 SEXY MILF big boob
damage total 100
definitely not the time watcher since I book her for 1 hr but end up took like 75 mins
I will try FJ next time

after writing FR I found that bro already delete his post (was about to quote him)

if you like my FR, please up me also if you want to boost your self-esteem she should be the one as she keep moaning so strong and so big and some how make me question myself (is that really true LOL)

cheer!
---------------------------

Last edited by Sogal; 22-10-2020 at 10:59 AM.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
GOPRO is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any review for elephant massage? Can recommend?
Old 22-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post

try book her the day before, she said the schedule is packed that day so I do an early book the next day.

went in the morning, enter the place while she is showering BUT! curtain is not close, so basically I was standing watching her taking shower, huge boob (my didi was like super wake up)

I am usually SYT type, but she is a good looking sexy milf so I guess my didi agree with me that she is ok

after she finish, she left the shower with towel and I went in, nothing really happen as I take my own shower. but one thing to note is that my didi never went down. after shower i met a super sexy milf in the red dress.

then I lied face down with didi standing. she starting to massage and it took awhile to make didi calm down. massage was soso. then the ant crawling(10/10) wake me up again and she ask what service I want. she hint that I can go all the way but....

never took FJ with MILF before so I was reluctant and just took HJ, pretty shiok, she keep moaning while I haven't touch her a lot. she kept saying so big so strong and then the rest i don't wanna talk about it. lol

after I took a shower I was seeing her changing the sheet so the cleanliness is no problem here

damage total 100
definitely not the time watcher since I book her for 1 hr but end up took like 75 mins
I will try FJ next time

after writing FR I found that bro already delete his post (was about to quote him)

if you like my FR, please up me also if you want to boost your self-esteem she should be the one as she keep moaning so strong and so big and some how make me question myself (is that really true LOL)

cheer!
Is she the one I shared with you?
Old 22-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tayez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post

damage total 100
I will try FJ next time

cheer!
Bro, is she called Anna. You can pm me if you don’t want to discuss openly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread