The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Used to like LQ esp the new gals then after a while, they become materialistic. Maybe old bird taught them to be more street smart. start to bargain and also not so hardworking. Could be also tired of working and home sick
I remembered when i first tried numerous ladies when they first opened, quoted $50 but i managed to bargain to $40 for hj with roaming. There was once when i managed $30 with roam on the outside. That's before the CB period. Now the ladies there are all quoting $50 without roaming, $80 with roam. I already skipped the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistamania View Post
Anyone tried Dr******* Spa? Any ML recommend? TIA
Some of their fb pics are heavily edited, dont trust the pics too much. Expensive place, must take premium package then got action.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I remembered when i first tried numerous ladies when they first opened, quoted $50 but i managed to bargain to $40 for hj with roaming. There was once when i managed $30 with roam on the outside. That's before the CB period. Now the ladies there are all quoting $50 without roaming, $80 with roam. I already skipped the place.

Some of their fb pics are heavily edited, dont trust the pics too much. Expensive place, must take premium package then got action.
Now I know why my regular gal ditched the GFE treatment and BBBj to me. She even told me to find others she doenst mind. Then I found the other gal also ai mai ai mai don't response. Guess the pandemic can divert many brothers to MP from GL so they can pick and choose. Before Covid, 50 autoroam and romance kao kao type. Now she told me 何况我们这里只有一种。I think I can write this joint off

Last edited by piichai; 10-10-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Guess the pandemic can divert many brothers to MP from GL so they can pick and choose. Before Covid, 50 autoroam and romance lao kao type. Now she told me 何况我们这里只有一种。I think I can write this joint off
That's right, even the previously unpopular MP also enjoying good biz. Most have no lack of customers since GL is close. The only place now where one could just walk in to play is MP. Most ML also hang up high to sell. ML quote a price and small bro took over. Some find that bargaining may lose some mood or result in lack of service. That's why willingly give in to the price thinking it's not a everyday thing and already paid for a massage. Mind games.

From a ML mindset, if she can earn $80, why should she ask for $50 instead. Just quote the higher price first. Most ML are just here to earn as much as possible within the shortest time.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistamania View Post
Anyone tried Dr******* Spa? Any ML recommend? TIA
This one skip better. No 88 they will not tease or gq

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 10-10-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=NorthGuy;20260963That's why willingly give in to the price thinking it's not a everyday thing and already paid for a massage. Mind games.

From a ML mindset, if she can earn $80, why should she ask for $50 instead. Just quote the higher price first. Most ML are just here to earn as much as possible within the shortest time.[/QUOTE]

The mind game is who will give in. Can customer walk out after paying 50 or 58 (don't understand why got the extra 8) Can the WL forsake the 1 hr she has spend inside with you and earn fraction of the entrance fee? I have met both cases before and the WL who willing to forgo usu is a stubborn nut and bad service because not compromising.

I'm not enquiry counter. All questions will be ignored. . Zap me if u wan. I don't care.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Was driving home today and noticed there's a new joint called Harmony Spa right beside the bicycle shop.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Was driving home today and noticed there's a new joint called Harmony Spa right beside the bicycle shop.
I just saw it today too. Javanese clean, lousy massage and expensive entrance. Wow spa carrot head. Lets hope harmony bring new hope to north bros

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comettyrant306 View Post
Any good recommendation fot LQ spa?
Had a good time in the one next to it. Pretty girl with ok massage and bbbj and roam everywhere
Old 11-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
Had a good time in the one next to it. Pretty girl with ok massage and bbbj and roam everywhere
The one next to it isn't it all milf?
Old 11-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Appetizing MILF or ? What's the damage ?
Old 11-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If 80 for hj is too expensive.. just stop going there. Don't feed them until 80 becomes a norm. Once it becomes a norm... then everyone will have to pay the price for the mistakes kum gong kum lan ppl make.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
The one next to it isn't it all milf?
it's the one with pink signboard at corner. The one did me look about 28-30. Is that MILF or syt?
Now thinking about her mouth and playing with her tits and pussy is waking me up. I had one yesterday but now want to go local MP tonight
Old 11-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was that a bad post? Someone zap me 3 points and cursed me out on that. Weird.
Just trying to be helpful to fellow bros here
Old 11-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingox View Post
is it $50 only HJ,
then $80 is HJ+roaming?
Some MLs said their standard is $80 with roaming, no $50 HJ only
Old 11-10-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Was that a bad post? Someone zap me 3 points and cursed me out on that. Weird.
Just trying to be helpful to fellow bros here
Interesting..., I thought there all older milf only.

I have just upped your points back. Mind sharing with me the dmg you paid?

I have pmed you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1