The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of
Re: Missed opportunities

I had my missed opportunities too... recalling bk I hate myself for not gng ahead.

That day I had a quarrel with my gf n in that evening a female friend called me to help her with her computer in her shop. Well since I knw I had to spend my entire day without my gf, I proceed to help her.

After fixing her computer, I stayed in her shop to drink n chit chat with her till closing time. By then, my friend knws abt my situation, suggested we hit a club nearby to continue drinking n partying.

We drank alot that night. We had a good time. The club closed at 4am n we left the club tipsy but not drunk. When my friend hopped into the cab hm, she signaled me to join her. I declined n we parted ways.

The next day, my gf asked where I went n I told her the truth (except the 'offer'). Till nw, my gf still believe I had a tryst with that female friend.

I shld hv hopped in that cab that night...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Missed opportunity indeed, but you were just being your gentlemanly self for the greater part of that - including the part where you were significantly honest with your other half (at the time).

If I was in your shoes, my ex would’ve probably said the same thing, and continue to rub that salt into my imaginary wound until no tomorrow. Some girls just like to create unnecessary drama like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
I had my missed opportunities too... recalling bk I hate myself for not gng ahead.

That day I had a quarrel with my gf n in that evening a female friend called me to help her with her computer in her shop. Well since I knw I had to spend my entire day without my gf, I proceed to help her.

After fixing her computer, I stayed in her shop to drink n chit chat with her till closing time. By then, my friend knws abt my situation, suggested we hit a club nearby to continue drinking n partying.

We drank alot that night. We had a good time. The club closed at 4am n we left the club tipsy but not drunk. When my friend hopped into the cab hm, she signaled me to join her. I declined n we parted ways.

The next day, my gf asked where I went n I told her the truth (except the 'offer'). Till nw, my gf still believe I had a tryst with that female friend.

Old 03-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
stonemarco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Went East coast park Chalet with a friend, and her sec school classmates + some other hanger ons to celebrate the birthday of her sec school classmate.

We were in our late 20s.

Last time there was this Javanese spa massage place over there and she knew the owner.

So the next day after the festivities, I was in the Jacuzzi with my friend and one of the hanger-ons. (2 female and myself)

Then the talk change to sex and my friend told this hanger-on that my dick is quite a good size since she had touched it and stroke it before.

Hanger-on wanted to see but I refuse and chicken out.

Missed the opportunity for a 3some.
Wasted. Should get the girls to be naked in the jacuzzi.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post

Shouldnt have told ur ex and shud have hop on the cab broo... as the Japanese proverb says it best , we all have 3 faces each. Some secrets are best kept to oneself.
Old 09-09-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A lady i met in a app ask me go her house to Netflix and chill but after second base she told me to that i need to be in a relationship with her to have sex. Too honest and dumb when i was young, i actually said i have to consider end up just finish watching lord of the ring and go home
Old 09-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
A lady i met in a app ask me go her house to Netflix and chill but after second base she told me to that i need to be in a relationship with her to have sex. Too honest and dumb when i was young, i actually said i have to consider end up just finish watching lord of the ring and go home
Do you know the names of the 3 Lord of the ring movies? Fellowship of the ring (a ring from some angle looks somewhat like a condom right?), The 2 Towers (no need to explain which part of her look like 2 towers right?) and Return of the King (what a wonderful title when you enter her) plus you can call her 'My Precious..'

But it's good you did not lie to her heart in order to get her body. Otherwise she will come after you like the girl in The Ring. Your phone will be ringing
Old 09-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonemarco View Post
Wasted. Should get the girls to be naked in the jacuzzi.
We were all in the jacuzzi. Just not so clothed but not naked too.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Met this girl in VN and she came over here for holiday first time, went to eat different food and take MRT, she was very happy. Went to my place chit chat then was touching her skirt asking her what colour she give me the innocent look and din reject then I touched her dress shoulder straps, she stood up and say we go have dinner now... I tot she din wan to continue and I agreed.... maybe i should be more insistent...
Old 12-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jooti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like to watch movies on my laptop because it look well good and give me a lot of energy
Old 14-10-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JazzFHM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Met this girl in VN and she came over here for holiday first time, went to eat different food and take MRT, she was very happy. Went to my place chit chat then was touching her skirt asking her what colour she give me the innocent look and din reject then I touched her dress shoulder straps, she stood up and say we go have dinner now... I tot she din wan to continue and I agreed.... maybe i should be more insistent...
Could be that she's acting shy
Old 14-10-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bleedacid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was younger got multiple opportunities to bonk my malaysian ex, but was young and too conservative... sadly left her before i got to bonk her
Old 14-10-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzFHM View Post
Could be that she's acting shy
Yes , thinking back I think so too.

Now she got an ang mo bf liao.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Many years ago, My ex was giving me a hj and her face was right at my dick and she ask me "you want me to lick" stupidly say don't need la. little did i know bj was so amazing when my next gf give me a bj for the first time
Old 14-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All the sad stories here sia... Wish got time machine can relive these moments, correctly.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha. Seriously. If I can turn back time, I want to meet all of them again and be more courageous. Last time too innocent

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1