The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If she break my 玻璃心, I will hunt you down and 杀人灭口.
Ai zai, lao hero still scared reject meh.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Initially she was, then her standard drop a lot when she came back.. This FR on her takes the cake lol..
This FR a bit extreme la. Lol...My session with CC is totally the opposite of this FR. Maybe I have better chemistry with her

To be honest, CC sensual is better than Tina. Haha.. many may not agree.

Nonetheless, I still hope she comes back
Old 12-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If she break my 玻璃心, I will hunt you down and 杀人灭口.
Lol 你竟然知道什么是 bbfa..

Bro I have no doubt from your very long experience in chionging u can easily handle a lady like Zoya.. Some of us have already given u enough advice on how to proceed lol..

At the very least I'm certain u can grope her boobs while she HJ u.. 加油喔!

P.S. We are not pointing a gun at your head so the final decision ultimately lies with u..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
This FR a bit extreme la. Lol...My session with CC is totally the opposite of this FR. Maybe I have better chemistry with her

To be honest, CC sensual is better than Tina. Haha.. many may not agree.
My experience with her was alright; nothing fantastic.. However our Ah Steve said she's one of the worst MLs he has ever come across lol..

Yup I happen to be one of the many there..

Old 12-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Donkeycock98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone have FR on http://sgbeautycastle.info/li-sha-massage-hj-jg-master/ saw a lot of good reviews but I’m unsure if it’s credible, appreciate if anyone can advise
Old 12-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes bro I go for the pretty ones first
Anran is a lot prettier, but Xiaoyu's attitude comes up tops. Well, you can't have perfection, so just try both.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

@smrt

Off topic abit, bro your pockets deep enough to allow you to try three/foursome tarma with the vp girls? Looks like they offering that soon-ish with Dawn, gem and new girl jess
Old 12-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

RTM session with Carrie

Been awhile since i last visited her due to her recent hiatus, new location is better, nearer to mrt and more parking lots For now she's only taking regulars, so bros who have not tried her yet, wait for her to re-list.

Her sensual and cat bath skills are still up there for me, especially given this climate of vanillas, i would say carrie is a fail safe option. BBBJ is good, strong suction, sensual is good, stroking nails and catbathing all over. Her cheerful and happy personality makes the entire session fun.

Her new apartment is pretty big, the bed is huge and rather comfy to lie on.

Overall, will plan for my next RTM
Old 12-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
@smrt

Off topic abit, bro your pockets deep enough to allow you to try three/foursome tarma with the vp girls? Looks like they offering that soon-ish with Dawn, gem and new girl jess
Bro, Speaking from experience, you will have more fun with the ML here. Like Xue Er sharing earlier, you pay ML , they work and you relax n enjoy, for FL you pay and you have to "work" very hard lol.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
My experience with her was alright; nothing fantastic.. However our Ah Steve said she's one of the worst MLs he has ever come across lol..

Yup I happen to be one of the many there..

Still no one has usurped that position from her...

And to think I'm one to actually make lemonade when there's lemons. But this one....
Old 12-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
RTM session with Carrie

Been awhile since i last visited her due to her recent hiatus, new location is better, nearer to mrt and more parking lots For now she's only taking regulars, so bros who have not tried her yet, wait for her to re-list.

Her sensual and cat bath skills are still up there for me, especially given this climate of vanillas, i would say carrie is a fail safe option. BBBJ is good, strong suction, sensual is good, stroking nails and catbathing all over. Her cheerful and happy personality makes the entire session fun.

Her new apartment is pretty big, the bed is huge and rather comfy to lie on.

Overall, will plan for my next RTM
Wah bro, u go everyday one ah?
Old 12-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah bro, u go everyday one ah?
No la haha, past week very busy, only recently was more free so reward myself with a good release and break.

My past few FRs all vanilla experiences, only carrie can provide me with a more " sensual experience " to top off all the recent experiences i had
Old 12-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
@smrt

See VP's rates first.. We will only know next week lol..

I'd rather they undergo some test driving from others first to gain some familiarity and experience in executing such a tarma..

Old 12-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Still no one has usurped that position from her...

And to think I'm one to actually make lemonade when there's lemons. But this one....
She was perpetually glued to her phone throughout your session right, iirc?

I think u also tried to engage in some conversations with her but she totally bo chup u?

Old 12-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, Speaking from experience, you will have more fun with the ML here. Like Xue Er sharing earlier, you pay ML , they work and you relax n enjoy, for FL you pay and you have to "work" very hard lol.
Haha badly want to revisit her before she moves further away from me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1