The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Really need to up Tina and Aimee. Really regretted cancelling my appt with Aimee to try the Bencoolen Cheryl.

Ps: Cheryl is not on SLG and dont ask me for ctc. Not recommended.
I assume Cheryl do not offer full right?
Old 04-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Lol... Franco bro... later he tio bang bang again ah... 🤣

Better to keep own achievements in personal display shelf.
Lol

But I must say most of them can be upped.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lol

Dont anyhow say, later the white knights come and trample you to death.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't forget got 1 joker wanted to sabo her about some STD issue..

No doubt she was one of the most discussed topics during her stint here..

Usually when a post is made about an AP (usually those FJ in nature kind), all hell will break lose..
And i also remember previously that over a period of time... confirm will have 1 ML always kena some STD case or so... putting everyone on alert one
Old 04-07-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli217 View Post
Xue Er super busy, only left 5pm and 7pm slot, dont know where to go for massage now
Packed back to back whole day - imagine the number of permutations.
Shall avoid from a Covid point of view.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
An Xin and An Ran can tarma?
If they comfortable with you, i dont see why not. I like tarma but my wallet dont like
Old 04-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Packed back to back whole day - imagine the number of permutations.
Shall avoid from a Covid point of view.
I believe even the semi-popular ones have quite tight schedules these days.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Dear gentlemen,

Word has spread to Angel about the recent discussions about her.
She would like to clarify that the said post on her WC moments was not meant to elicit donations but merely a post to show gratitude to the person whom she had borrowed from.
She will be doing another round of culling of contacts.
She has left SG for close to 6 months already and hopes that there will be no further discussions on her again.

Thank you.

Lastly, l would like to say I’m just the messenger, not the reporter
Well, thats life. However you post, if peeps like to twist it, there is nothing you can do.

I would question whoever was so brainless to gossip to her and reported something like "wah, people in the forum say you hinting people to give you money". You are not getting into her pants by doing this, you are more likely to add deterrence of her coming back

She has enough supporters to ignore and negate any negative comments here

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
I assume Cheryl do not offer full right?
Nope.

Her friend seems a little more wild and daring though, although upfront no full as well, maybe you could test water?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol

This, I agree with you
Old 04-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe even the semi-popular ones have quite tight schedules these days.

I’m not sure how to define popular or semi-popular.
The MLs whose name keep popping up here easily clock more than 10hrs a day.

Very easily.

They became cash rich.
We bros who visited them become less cash rich.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I’m not sure how to define popular or semi-popular.
The MLs whose name keep popping up here easily clock more than 10hrs a day.

Very easily.

They became cash rich.
We bros who visited them become less cash rich.
I remember a while back a WL who was reasonably attractive but with poor attitude still having a very decent 8-9 bookings a day. Think those in this thread are a minority and many just refer to the reviews on the ad itself.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidchan7 View Post
Thanks a lot. Which one requires safe entry or through a guard?
U dont need to safe entry for all
Ruirui and Aimee dont need to go through anybody which I do prefer
Old 04-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
U dont need to safe entry for all
Ruirui and Aimee dont need to go through anybody which I do prefer
Agreed.. That's the only thing I don't like about Zoya's place..

I think first-timers will also a bit blur getting to her place if they don't follow her instructions carefully..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember a while back a WL who was reasonably attractive but with poor attitude still having a very decent 8-9 bookings a day. Think those in this thread are a minority and many just refer to the reviews on the ad itself.
Last time already discussed liao this TCSS thread contribute little to the actual traffic and exposure a ML gets..

Maybe bad publicity is better than no publicity..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1