The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Both A cups... don't know what to say man. At least I'm saving $220.
It's actually only $200 for 2 shots tarma... That's what's making them very attractive a proposition. Even in my scrooge book, it's a good deal.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, my first regular has authentic Ds. Her partner in crime is B. Other aspects of their bods quite the contrast too. That was what made the sessions interesting.

Both A cups... don't know what to say man. At least I'm saving $220.
My dream pairing would be Dilireba and Daniella Wang.. Ooh la la..

Well must see how first, cuz we've yet to see a MR on a tarma with the twins..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Tarma with the shop-based Apple and Candy look a lot more exciting given that you have plenty of flesh to grab for both.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Stop dreaming

They VISA applications might not even be approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
sound like you're capturing all-girls heart ~ ahhaa
Old 03-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
ML tarma, JAV style? Hehe, can forget it ba.
Actually hor, I think is not totally impossible leh..

Firstly provide them with the JAV tarma vid you want to experience and ask them to carefully study and observe the moves the actresses make on the actor, then try to replicate them or improvise on them..

After that can go through a few tarma trials with them and improve with subsequent sessions, till you get the desired results..

Of course lah such a scenario would require many stars to be aligned and you'd probably spend silly money just to pursue a far-fetched outcome..

If manage to succeed can maybe audition to be in the 2nd season of The Naked Director!

Old 03-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Of course lah such a scenario would require many stars to be aligned and you'd probably spend silly money just to pursue a far-fetched outcome..

If manage to succeed can maybe audition to be in the 2nd season of The Naked Director!
Yup, agreed. Not impossible but silly amount of money. Spread your cash across to find a comfortable experience seems more logical.

Remember last time used to bonk a ML with a nice fleahy butt, spend a couple sessions to get a nice doggy position angle. Once there, it's heaven. Trial and error, trial and error.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tarma with the shop-based Apple and Candy look a lot more exciting given that you have plenty of flesh to grab for both.

Have you tried candy.? She looks yummy! How does she stack up against Apple?
Old 03-01-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Maybe can voice out or give suggestion after the session or during the session. I think they may follow the instruction you want it to be, as long its within their limits.
My ideal tarma must at least have 4G roaming and minimum BBBJ.. If both okay also with going all the way then lagi better..

Go big or go home!

Old 03-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Have you tried candy.? She looks yummy! How does she stack up against Apple?
Candy is really in her 20s. Apple is the more experienced one.

Why not go for broke and try FJ tarma with them?

Experience won't be as nice on the massage bed though.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Remember last time used to bonk a ML with a nice fleahy butt, spend a couple sessions to get a nice doggy position angle. Once there, it's heaven. Trial and error, trial and error.
So how was the doggy posture like in the end?

Old 03-01-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So how was the doggy posture like in the end?
I was standing by the side of the bed, pillows on bed while she kneel backside up, shoulders down on the bed. Best angle for both, orgasm achievable together.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Candy is really in her 20s. Apple is the more experienced one.

Why not go for broke and try FJ tarma with them?

Experience won't be as nice on the massage bed though.
Tbh, I'm not big on tarma. I like to give as much I take, so it's not easy to give full pleasure to 4 boobs, 2 pussies and over 3 metres of skin and limbs.

Tried a few times. Even had two FL sisters living with me for a week...

Nah, I'm a one-on-one lover, thanks.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes bro, actually there are a few worth ones. But don't procrastinate, many will take a CNY break. But lucky still got Rui Rui and Ling Long who aren't going home for CNY
Which rui rui u tried?
Old 03-01-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Which rui rui u tried?
This one bro..
https://sglonelyguy.org/rui-rui-massage/

The other bigger, older Rui Rui is a FL in $$$$$ @$100 FJ. In SLG acting as ML @$110 for 2HJs
Old 03-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'd prefer tabaoing to Italy, perhaps Milan or Florence. Walking through ancient cobbled streets. Hopping into a trattoria and mopping pasta sauce up with crusty bread, and sipping on vino santo...ah. I think Xue ER would be pleased. Rui Rui would snuggled up to me, while I would gently cradle Ling Long's face with my hands and deeply kiss her as the sun goes down on the Piazza.
If I can go for broke, I'll bring Emma, Lili and Susu to Scandi countries. Then again, $100 notes are not spare change for me, so I will be happy to just bring one of them. Random musing haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1