The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Already lah if not I won't give those kind of opinions one..

Yah lah hard to defy gravity with her cup size but man are they soft as a baby's bottom..

I did spend a good 10-15 minutes in one of my sessions just laying my head on them whilst fondling and savouring them..
Personally I don't like soft as tofu ones, but a good bounce, like a soft beach ball, certain rebound when you squeeze. A young pair before birth usually has good bounce, currently Xiao Xiao and Xin-er both have very good au-natural pairs, in my opinion. Can squeeze them all day.

The feel similar to Laura's pair. The right amount of fat in the breasts.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Personally I don't like soft as tofu ones, but a good bounce, like a soft beach ball, certain rebound when you squeeze. A young pair before birth usually has good bounce, currently Xiao Xiao and Xin-er both have very good au-natural pairs, in my opinion. Can squeeze them all day.

The feel similar to Laura's pair. The right amount of fat in the breasts.
Oh for sure XX and Laura's feel awesome to the touch and squeeze (ZQ also)..

XE haven't try yet but plan to do so since people here have said good things about her AR and BBBJ..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Speaking of boobs, to me, Aila's pair is primus inter pares. For the present batch, Xueer is the best. And yes, I know lah.
Have you seen Zoya's. Although B+/C, they look similar to but better than Aila's IMO. Better because while Aila's pairs were showing the beginning signs of succumbing to gravity, Zoya's remain gravity-defying. 100% all natural, confirmed and chopped.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Have you seen Zoya's. Although B+/C, they look better than Aila's IMO.
He booked her before liao.. He also said he almost walked away when he first saw her mah..

Anyway thanks for reminding me about her she totally slipped my mind for the past 2 weeks or so..

Old 30-11-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
I have been freq this website but why is this green tea site? what's the link
The post you quoted, not obvious enough meh?
Old 30-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
i messaged her and did not get any reply after 2 days... what do i do now because i am very interested in having her as my first ML. or does anyone know if she is busy or anything?

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bei-massage/
Move on and choose others
Old 30-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
He booked her before liao.. He also said he almost walked away when he first saw her mah..

Anyway thanks for reminding me about her she totally slipped my mind for the past 2 weeks or so..
In fairness, Zoya is still presentable the more you look at her. With some makeup, she will actually look good. Though I must admit I was taken back by her plainness when I first saw her behind the door.

So in retrospect, I will rate her overall physical attributes to be 7/10 (face: 6, bod: 8)

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 30-11-2019 at 10:11 AM.
Old 30-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 8
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Recently tried Tian niu, saw lots of review before I went but seems like some reviews are not reliable lols. Its located in the G area with prostitution houses near the condo. Opened the door and saw a very pleasant girl with 85-90% resemblance in the photos, with rather heavy makeup but she still look rather pleasant. Seems like its the norm to wash on your own now as I went to shower myself for 2 different mls this month but i dont mind also. Came out and started the massage it was non existent she just casually press here and there tbh but its expected isn't it? She started to sort of tickle me with her fingers, instead of feeling aroused i felt uncomfortable actually. But she is rather good at the sensual department with all the kissings on my back, breathing at my ears and fake lovemaking. Eventually i exploded and instead of chasing me off, she told me to rest and continued to massage me till time is up before i shower and go. Overall was a great experience barring the tickles and shes indeed a very sweet babe, but i agree with some bros that something is missing as the service seems mechanical. Will rtf to see if i can find that missed puzzle!

Rating:
Looks: 8.5/10 (pleasant with rather heavy makeup)
Massage: NA/10 (non existent)
Sensual: 9/10
Damage: 100+tips
Rtf:Yes
Old 30-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 8
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Tried another one ml earlier this month called nian nian. The place was located near Paya lebar area, and went there at night. She was very conscious of safety and gave me the directions to her condo and i walked over while she stood at the balcony observing me. However shes too conscious of safety to the point where she chidded for looking up to her unit as people might suspect lols. Still went up and saw her, with slightly heavy makeups but still recognisable, around 80%. She looks more like the last photo in the website definitely. However I could see that she dont like to talk as the icy aura was there alamak. When two intorverts meet together its gonna be an awkward session. As usual went to shower myself, and she started the massage fully clothed. We didnt really talk and she played some music to listen. But have to say that she really tried her best in the service department with all the bf, sucking of back etc. Took off her top for the bj session, it was so-so nothinv special and eventually cim. She spent the remaining time cleaning up the house while i rest on her bed. Very hygiene conscious really. Paid and left afterwards should have done more research before going ya

Ratings:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit of tummy fat)
Massage: 7/10 (tried her best)
Sensual: 6/10 (was rather mechanical and so-so)
Damage: 110+tips
Rtf: No, theres definitely better options out there
Old 30-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Meng Meng has been gaining a lot of hype, I need to try liao

The other time bros recommended Xiao Xiao, I did not regret
Too bad she going back already
Turns out she’s a good friend of An Xin, they all so cute
If you're a boobs lover might want to skip her. She's barely a B cup I wrote a review on her before.
Old 30-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
If you're a boobs lover might want to skip her. She's barely a B cup I wrote a review on her before.
I’m more of a SYT lover so boob size is not a major consideration
Old 30-11-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I’m more of a SYT lover so boob size is not a major consideration
IMO...she is not 20 as claimed. So your definition and expectation of SYT may differ.

She is not An Xin standard if that is the SYT you are looking for
Old 30-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
IMO...she is not 20 as claimed. So your definition and expectation of SYT may differ.

She is not An Xin standard if that is the SYT you are looking for
Yup she’s not 20.. If you want to know her actual age then ask her directly but it’s always gonna be a sensitive question..

Then again how many MLs actually advertise their real age lol..

Old 30-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
At least she has large enough nipples to bite and suckle on..

Old 30-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In fairness, Zoya is still presentable the more you look at her. With some makeup, she will actually look good. Though I must admit I was taken back by her plainness when I first saw her behind the door.

So in retrospect, I will rate her overall physical attributes to be 7/10 (face: 6, bod: 8)
You already see the standard of our Sinkie girls nowadays then you shouldn’t be taken aback what..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1