The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yue-massage/

Any review on her? Seems like she’s been here before.
Old 20-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Wilby96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
MR for Sunflower

The pictures in her pink top resembles her most, looks more foxy.
Not for massage, boobs lovers.
started sensual after less than 5min of massage, usual boob rub after which flip over
and started to blow very fast and furiously till released , too commercial.
In out of her room within 45min. Shower included.

You might have better sexperience with her who knows maybe i'm not her cai.

Bros, your money will be better spent on Xue Er, Zhu Zhu, Mimi(nina) or Xiao Yun.

Thank You
I had the same problem when i rtm.
45mins in and out. I guess i will drop her as well. So disappointing
Old 20-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

"Finished within 30/40 etc minutes."

In such situations, the lady seemed to have lost interest around that point and you get the cue to be 自动 and just leave?

I'm rather fortunate not to have experienced this yet.
Old 20-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Waiting one of my regulars last time.
Hey bro Pistonedwy. Our tastes same same. Next time we can cheong tgt. Fast hand fast legs go book. I alreadi book my advance appointment. Somehow all my fave regulars all names start with "A". ANNA ANNE ANQI... LOL

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 20-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

West area like not much ladies for massage
Old 20-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
01110 is Cool - loads of Potential

It is her attitude and bubbly character that makes the session so enjoyable. I have been looking for her whenever I’m around the area.. she is definitely worth the visit.

Cheers mate !!!
Old 20-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

01110 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Almost full marks for all department.

U sure got so good anot??
It is her attitude and bubbly character that makes the session so enjoyable. I have been looking for her whenever I’m around the area.. she is definitely worth the visit.

Cheers mate !!!
Old 20-11-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yue-massage/

Any review on her? Seems like she’s been here before.
Mentioned many times before - good massage, JG not as skilled as claimed, fake photos and add more than a decade (or two) to advertised age. Her only justification for fake advertising is "混口饭吃". She should be catering to the old taxi uncle demographic, charging $60-$80, instead of trying to scam people of their hard earned money charging $100. For $100, you are better advised to visit YF's Vera, and many other options.

P.S. to the person who's going to zap me for my (once again) truthful comments about this scammer, let me repeat myself, IDGAF.
Old 20-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Well, many people will probably not conduct extensive research and will just take the few most recent FRs at face value.

To be fair, she was a decent overall package with good attitude when she first came in Sep.
How is she now?? Been planning to visit one at novena but unsure which to go for
Old 20-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Arky1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

Is there any reviews on her?
Old 20-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hey bro Pistonedwy. Our tastes same same. Next time we can cheong tgt. Fast hand fast legs go book. I alreadi book my advance appointment. Somehow all my fave regulars all names start with "A". ANNA ANNE ANQI... LOL
Listed alrdy? Or wc? Her wc no share her return leh where can like that
Old 20-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Listed alrdy? Or wc? Her wc no share her return leh where can like that
Not listed yeh heard she only here next week, please wait for her wechat announcement for her regulars.
Old 20-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01110 View Post

Cheers mate !!!
I agree. It really is all about the ML's attitude that draws me to them. And her attitude is great.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus999 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cat/

Seems cat has updated her photos and the one in the red outfit is pretty much her. She's tall and has a decent pair of boobs, skin tone is overall good and smooth though not paper-white fair. Message is good and strong. Back stepping or kneeling is part of her repetoire for those who need a hard message. Been there 3 times and always a pleasant experience. However if you are looking for petite sweetie pie types, she may not be the one then.
I have visited her 3 times as well. Massage is really her forte.I like her oil massage and back kneeling massage. Her massage is really strong and skilful. She will asked whether is it too hard and whether it hurts. She will adjust her strength accordingly. She also asked me whether I want head massage. She is the best ML I have ever tried.

I find that her real person is actually more pretty than her photo. I am not sure why some guys doesn't like her looks. Her boobs are big and beautiful with nice nipples. Her HJ is awesome as well, I always unload my cum in her hands in no time. She is really a nice lady, sweet smile and friendly. She is humorous as well. She loves to tease me as well. Great GFE. The experience is really pleasant for the whole session. I think she only use her phone once to check message for a short time. She also knew about customers giving bad comments behind her back. She will try to avoid this bad habit. Her business has being affected by the bad comments, she hope you guys will give her a chance to improve.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
That's a marketing gimmick. Most service ladies like to use nicknames starting with A because it appears high on client contact list on the phone, and such "increase" their chances of their clients remembering them as the Moment they open their phone book, their names appear first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1