The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 16
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FANTASIA BABES

Name: Tuna
Looks: 90%
Body: Slim
Skin: full back tatt on Chinese fair skin
Boob: very soft C..like natural
Bbbj: deep deep with suction
Fj: Gfe feel..natural moans

place is newly reno...very clean...aircon good...

RTF: Confirm..😊
Old 17-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=funboi;18835173]Come out chiong maybe must same same soviet titus slogan.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

How can show full face? 555 CFM i'm not the male lead lah.

Not you ? Chey .. i thought is you .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 17-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, see your nick consistently throughout my time here so i can trust you, those stables in my blacklist liao.
help other bros save their ammo. no point wasting our hard earned ammo on such crap stable.
Old 17-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
If you painted her....wah lao eh~~ sibei gross~

But sometime...stable don't know. Before painting...better finger a bit first.
almost did, but lucky never if not knn suay whole year also dont know. the interesting part is okt know girl on menses and asks if girl can work.

girl of course die also work la, her time here limited, can get how many customers will get de ma.

i was looking a girls convo on phone with agent. the agent was telling her to use sponge to soak up the blood, some more ask her put 2, will soak up more. ccb blatantly hiding the fact your lady on menses and get customer for her still.

please la OKT money u want earn from people also not like this one. knn how to have mood to fuck when u see so much blood dripping from the pussy. see liao my brother also shrink.
Old 17-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

How can not mention him? He is in the season 1 what...season 2 must have him mah...still have one more bro right?

Camping two of them rtf. Camping other bro FR and see result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
You boh ta boh chi mention him ya later talk until all hair stand quarrel again Knn u no good .
Btw last he mention he got that chick LINE wor . most probably her FB already taken by him 55
Old 17-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

The sponge is yellow colour one...if you finger, you will feel it inside.
Once i encounter without finger then just bonk. When i want COB, my palm grab and pull out the cd. CB....my hand have the blood. lagi suay. At least you see blood dipping better than my hand stain with her blood... Knn... FL like this not the first time...just be careful not to paint. This one suay until don't know where....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
almost did, but lucky never if not knn suay whole year also dont know. the interesting part is okt know girl on menses and asks if girl can work.

girl of course die also work la, her time here limited, can get how many customers will get de ma.

i was looking a girls convo on phone with agent. the agent was telling her to use sponge to soak up the blood, some more ask her put 2, will soak up more. ccb blatantly hiding the fact your lady on menses and get customer for her still.

please la OKT money u want earn from people also not like this one. knn how to have mood to fuck when u see so much blood dripping from the pussy. see liao my brother also shrink.
Old 17-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Don't because one of flower and give up the whole forest. If she is yours...automatic will come. There is FL auto want add you in contact. For sure there is... Even first time meet you and already want you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This one? haizzz. Got pp ask me about her also. Can put her in museum liao. 5555 Pls just archive it lah haizzz. Everyone should focus on those available one and less problematic or less political one.

Come out chiong pls don't be a white knight. Want girl heart? Want exclusively? Use yr money and your charm. Yr heart ok?

What happen in SBF stay within SBF.
Old 17-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post

It's not about suay...but blood is the best way disease spread...if curable then still ok...HIV...then gg...
Old 17-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732649

Apple Seduction68.
Located at B area. Okt was helpful to guide me past the security checks. Kudos to that.

Looks: 8/10 some discount cos little make up. Her shock hair color makes her look more mature. No reject for me cos i can feel she is young and she still looks young.

Body: 8.5/10 Slender body. Nothing to shout about or grouse about.

Boobs: 8/10 B cup not really for boobs lovers but natural titties.

French: 8.5/10 Gaolat for me. YMMV. She said she doesnt really like smokers..

CIM: No.

69: Yes.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 didnt stop till i told her cap on. Not aggressive but slowly tasting every inch of my cock and balls.

FJ: 8.5/10 Accomodating and hardworking. Ensured i fired off both rounds. Did her hard in doggie and missionary till her pussy got soaked wet.

GFE: 8/10 Sweet lady. Had some overseas stints so she is not inexperienced to serve men. Not time watcher nor phone player. All was good.

RTF: Yes can consider for syt seekers.

Last edited by Frenchloverpat; 17-06-2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I just want to let all chiongsters know. If you like a FL? Especially chio one? Or sextisfying one? Want keep her for yourself? Please don't ever post any FR for her 5555.

There are even cases in the past some unscrupulous guys will show the FR to the FLs or point out your nick to the FL then tell the FL whatever fake news about you also. btw FL now adays angmo standard can read also to know who the one writing maybe. Then FL will question you ask you if you are indeed that guy. So come out chiong be smart a bit. Just enjoy while it last. When its time to end? Just end n leave no feelings or burden behind.

Sometime must learn to close one eyes or pretend see nothing hear nothing so long u don't lose anything.
noted, thanks for the advice. Actually i like reading ur dark side of men thread, its a pity u closed it. If u ask me, there will always be haters, just ignore them la.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Stable : seduction
Girl: APPLE

Date: 170619 @ 1100hrs

Looks : chio. Got a bit of an exotic look. A bit Ang moh eurasian look. Probably because of her hair color

Body: tight and solid body. Can tell she works out and takes care of her body.

Boobs: as you all know, the Coroner usually like big tits but then was convinced by OKT that this will be a good solid fuck. Nice good sized B cuppers with nipples screaming for attention

BBBJ : good suction and quite watery and slurpy.. I think she loves licking balls so she gave mine a few good licks and sucking. Haha. Sent some signals down my spine. She does not CIM

FJ: very very good service. Really no horse run. I was very impressed with her eagerness to please. Proactive and keep telling me to suck her nipples. Her Pussy is trimmed and she loves it when you halfway go and paint her. She goes a little wild when that happens.
Great ass for doggy and pumped her hard and fast with her very attractive moans.
Btw, her butt is nicely shaped so it’s very inviting to doggy! Both times finished off in doggy because I just love to hear her moans of pleasure and seeing that ass.

She’s a definite must RTF. Will be booking soon!
Old 17-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Mint from SS 2/5
Looks close to the picture. First picture in white

Looks : 8/10 syt and cute smile
Body : slim no fats no tatoo
Boobs : 5/10 B cup. I am a boob person

First shot was good. Did 3 position mercenary, doggy and cow gal. No stamina for cow gal.
Can see she is very new to this. Supposed to be working as massage as home. Will to serve. But if you like me like big boobs or looking for commando servi r can skip
Old 17-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkstockings View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegentLust View Post
Interesting.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jen - Slutdun.
Tried last week, went for 1 shot to tryout (cauz hesitate as face feature fm FOTO abit manly)

when opening door, cnfrm lady(Face with makeup like picture (sharp long feature, maybe the way photo was taken amplified the long & sharpness)
Tall slim fair natural boob smooth skin & haven't spot any ink. Green to trade some guidance needed (eg, got to illustrate what is 69)
Other SOP (french, cathbath, bbbj, shower, painting) all can. FJ is quiet soft moan type. English is ok. Can strike genuine conversation (I/o all the time teerak narak joob joob).

Last edited by hypocritism; 19-06-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pls don't ever post exact 100% scenario story about the session with her. Use stats alone is best 555
This point is important

Some ppl excited to share their sexcapades and long essay like FRs

I try to keep my identify as anonymous as possible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1