The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Come, sayang" she said in a cuter tone, lightly stamping her feet as if thrown a slight tantrum.

I chuckled, unable to contain my amusement and got off the toilet seat. As the air in the bathroom brushed against my hard rod, I could feel heat radiating from my engorged sex organ.

"Fuck!" I heard myself utter as I noticed how swollen it had become.

"I am going to pump you hard and fast with my swollen dick and unleash all my soldiers on you!" I said to myself as I felt this sudden urge; an unexplainable, savage kind of feeling building inside of me that made me want to unleash that inner beast that has been caged inside of me, some kind of pent-up frustration that is begging to be set free. I clenched my fists and stood up.

"I'm coming baby" I said with a smile as I walked towards Wanda.
Once we 'cleared out' of the bathroom, I practically charged at Wanda.

"Nanti!" she stopped me. She told me to slow down; she said a king was to be served by his woman and not the other way around. Irregardless of her logic, her delays only fueled my lust; it only made me hornier for sex. I could feel the heat building up inside of me and I only knew that if I didn't release it sooner, I would go stark, raving mad!

Wanda held me by my hand and led me to the bed.

"Jangan marah," Wanda cooed sweetly; she begged me to give her the chance to wait on me and to serve me, like a king. She gently pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. She began licking my nipples, alternative them with sudden sucks; gently nibbling them, teasing me further. She began to rest her head on my chest; her body sliding down so much so her dripping wet pussy came in contact with my hardened cock.

The moment the mouth of her wet cunt came into contact with my throbbing cock I felt a warm sensation. I heard myself exhale as if to let off some steam. It feel really good. Wanda, sensing my enjoyment began to gyrate slowly, causing her cunt juice to be smeared all over my shaft, arousing me even further.

Then, as I was about to grab her and shove my aching cock into her inviting pussy, she changed her position. Using her hands to support herself, she got into an upright position. She applied the same liquid to my nipples, using her finger tips to massage them. It was as if my nipples were connected to my cock for the warm and tickling feeling somehow sent sensations that made it throb every time her fingers touched my nipples.

"Sayang, I miss your body so much!" she cooed as she continued to rub me, massage me, covering me with her 'special' liquid; her words trailing like those of a hypnotist, leading me deeper and deeper into a trance.

Using one hand to hold my cock in position, Wanda lowered herself slowly, allowing my spear to impale her. As she took in the whole length of my cock, Wanda snapped her head back and let off a soft moan; she must have been feeling that same warm sensation that I was feeling because the look on her face was pure ecstasy.

( Click to show/hide )

"Sedap," I heard her utter as she began to gyrate her lower body, as if to 'properly accommodate' my cock inside of her. Once she was 'properly adjusted', Wanda began riding me, moaning like a cat in heat. She alternated from moving her body forwards and backwards and bouncing up and down rhythmically as if she were in a trance.

After sometime, she slowed down and collapsed on my chest. She whispered in my ear that she felt really good. I took it that she had just had her orgasm.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Sedap," I heard her utter as she began to gyrate her lower body, as if to 'properly accommodate' my cock inside of her. Once she was 'properly adjusted', Wanda began riding me, moaning like a cat in heat. She alternated from moving her body forwards and backwards and bouncing up and down rhythmically as if she were in a trance.

After sometime, she slowed down and collapsed on my chest. She whispered in my ear that she felt really good. I took it that she had just had her orgasm.
Frustrated that I had not had mine, I lifted her up and practically slammed her onto the bed. I pinned her down; my hands resting on her shoulders. With my cock still impaled in her I rammed her like a piston.

"It's my turn now, you little minx!" I hissed as I plunged my cock deeper into her tight body. The warm sensation I felt heightened the feeling of sex; the warmth adding more circulation to my blood.

"Abang!" she moaned seductively, "lambat" she asked me to slow down as she shook her head as if to tell me that she could not take it anymore. I withdrew myself from her, much to her relief.

I spread Wanda's legs and pulled them close to my chest. She gave out short yelp, surprised at my sudden action. I positioned himself over her, resting on my hands by the sides of her head. Positioning her legs so that her calves/ankles rested on my shoulders on either side of my neck, I entered her again.

( Click to show/hide )

"Nanti! Nanti!" Wanda protested as she struggled to wriggle herself free of my body weight but I continued my onslaught; her pleas seemed to fuel my lust even further as I penetrated her deeper and deeper like a crazed animal in heat, rocking back and forth as if I were in some sort of trance.

Feeling an orgasm coming, I gave a final thrust. I gave out a war cry and puffed out my chest as I felt a stream of hot liquid pulse out of my pee hole. I grunted a few times as if to 'force' all of my troops out of my system.

"Sayang," Wanda sighed as she looked up at me, rolling her eyes.

Instinctively, I gave her a few more thrusts as if I were spearing my prey with my still erect penis.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I punctuated every single one of my thrusts as if the words gave more meaning to each action. In response, Wanda moaned every time I speared her.

Drained and satisfied, I withdrew myself from her with a plop. As my cock exited from her tight pussy, I could see my sperm ooze out of her cunt and flow down the sides of her pussy lips.

"Banyak, sayang" Wanda also felt that this time around I had ejaculated more than I usually did.

Panting with exhaustion, I collapsed next to Wanda.

"Rest sayang," she said softly as she stroked me, "you are very powerful today."

She gave me a peck on my cheek and told me she loved me.

"I love you too." I said as I closed my eyes to rest.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 16-06-2019 at 12:01 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such hot session with Wanda, more please.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Such hot session with Wanda, more please.
More to come Bro diputs1269 because my whole family has gone to Indonesia and we have the whole flat to ourselves (in this thread/timeline, anyway).

Hope my standard has not dropped and the story has continued to keep you entertained. Will try to put in a few posts over the weekend.

Thanks for your continuous support Brother!

Old 15-06-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok updates here, looks like under a strong love making spell.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 16-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Sharing is caring Bro KTVbuddy! Hope to update a bit more before I head out today

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So shiok updates here, looks like under a strong love making spell.
It's called Love Potion No. 9, Bro otamay. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Thanks for the compliments Bro KnowItAll. Check back soon!

Old 16-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Drained and satisfied, I withdrew myself from her with a plop. As my cock exited from her tight pussy, I could see my sperm ooze out of her cunt and flow down the sides of her pussy lips.

"Banyak, sayang" Wanda also felt that this time around I had ejaculated more than I usually did.

Panting with exhaustion, I collapsed next to Wanda.

"Rest sayang," she said softly as she stroked me, "you are very powerful today."

She gave me a peck on my cheek and told me she loved me.

"I love you too." I said as I closed my eyes to rest.
I woke up a few times; forced of habit as I had always set my alarm in the morning so that I could wake up and send my son to school. As it was a Sunday and there was no school, I switched off the alarm.

My sudden movements woke Wanda, who was a light sleeper up. Asking me to rest more, she cuddled up to me, clinging onto me like a baby koala. The whole master bedroom smell of sex and I made a mental note to get her to wash the bed linen before the entourage returned from their holiday.

I woke up a few more times; there was the usual barrage of text messages on Whatsapp wishing you "Happy Father's Day" and then the Group Chats speculating things ranging from politics to some new car promotion to various gossip. I 'snoozed' on all the messages, choosing to go back to sleep for I felt so exhausted after last night's session.

By the time I 'decided' to get up, it was already 12 noon. I was surprised that Wanda would be sleeping in with me; I found her naked body lying next to mine. I had and instant erection and lust took over me. I got up 'push-up position over her and I devoured her small breasts hungrily as if they were Sunday morning breakfast. As I mentioned earlier, Wanda was a light sleeper and my sucking soon awakened her and she began moaning in approval.

"Ya sayang, isap." she encouraged me softly as I lapped her tits with my tongue, alternating with kisses and sucks. The action seemingly making my hard-on harder. I wanted to ask her to suck my cock but I felt that move somewhat degrading for I did not recall washing the night before so I just got up and flipped her unto her belly and yanked her until her waist was at the edge of the bed.

( Click to show/hide )

With her legs hanging over the side, I pried at her ass checks, as if to search for the entrance of her treasure trove. She turned her a head a few times, wondering what I was trying to do but before she could utter a word, I entered her while standing from behind.

She felt tight and it took a few in-out thrusts for her vagina lips to spread themselves to accommodate the girth of my swollen cock. Once I felt the familiar warm and wet feeling of her love cave, I begin thrusting in and out rhythmically, slowing working up my pace. Wanda's moans only act as catalyst for me to pump harder and faster.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Wanda grunted with my every thrust. She grabbed a pillow and buried her head to muffle her moans but yanked her by her hands so that she head would be raised, clear of the bed so that I could hear her moaning in pleasure.

Using her wrists as leverage, I banged her even harder and deeper until I felt a familiar buildup in my balls. "Wanda," I gasped before I lost unloaded again. I withdrew from her; this around there was little semen for I had used up my main supply the night before.

Amazed that we had spent the last 45 minutes of our 'waking time' frolicking in bed and it was close to 1 pm! We decided to wash up and do our usual marketing. This time around, it's going to be a bit different; a feeling of newly weds going out for the first time. I smiled while I relish the thought. How I wish I could spend every Sunday like this?

Old 16-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Had not try this position before, should be nice so will do one day.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

nice story, read everything today.

love the back story, the twist.

threesome sound impossible but dominating nadia back will be fantastic and the three of them having some fun will be grrat.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post

threesome sound impossible but dominating nadia back will be fantastic and the three of them having some fun will be grrat.
Yes the twist of the story and the two females really good.

Hopefully to see a threesome here, hehe.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Had not try this position before, should be nice so will do one day.
You should try Bro diputs1269! If you are considerably long, should be able to hit her G-spot and make her shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post

Sorry Bro xsammy but things did not play out that way. Nadia is a woman who knows what she wants; not easy.

Quote:
Yes the twist of the story and the two females really good.

Hopefully to see a threesome here, hehe.
Thank you once again Bro diputs1269

Old 16-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You should try Bro diputs1269! If you are considerably long, should be able to hit her G-spot and make her shiok

Sorry Bro xsammy but things did not play out that way. Nadia is a woman who knows what she wants; not easy.

Thank you once again Bro diputs1269
haha just a fantasy.

looking forward to ur update.

mind if i copy some of the parts and save it for personal entertainment?
Old 16-06-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
JasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome bro, thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1