The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeiwolaile View Post
And I want to add on to those anyhow bombard me say I fake fr

She look like this and if u still think she is not pretty or I giving fake fr I really think that I got a Low standard or my eyes got problem Liao

Hate to let someone never even try what I recommend and say i lying and give fake fr really angry

And u can say everyone have different taste or different standards but not saying I giving fake fr
]
Wah never see a promoter promote a girl soooooo aggressively!!! So must obviously be fake! Lol

Oh by the way, the picture is soooooo photoshop until soooooo smooth liow. The picture also fake! Lol
Old 01-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Wanted to meet her when she first came to singapore, but timing doesn't match, so finally got to meet her today. Saw a few brief good MRs on her and I thought should be quite safe.

Location easy to find, lots of parking and just beside MRT exit so very convenient. Unless she moves. Stays alone, nice clean apartment.

On looks, personally she is one of those in my opinion who looks better than the pictures. I was happy when the door opened. I was afraid the pictures might be heavily PS. She has a very proportionate face, very big round eyes with very long eyelashes, chiselled face. Love those eyes. She is tanned, unlike the pictures that makes her a bit fairer, but it is the healthy tan type. She belongs to the Yunnan minority and she looks exotic. And with those lightly toned shapely body, with a nice perky B boobs, very nice. Heard she gym and run. First impression very good, and you have the feeling she looks prettier by the end of the session, I kid you not. That's my feel anyway. Maybe because ice broken, and she is a little more natural. That is probably the RTM factor there. You want to go back for more .

After shower, she helped dry me down, very gently, which is a plus. Laid on the bed and she starts her massage, and like bros here that commented before, quite insignificant. It was very brief. She builds up to sensual pretty fast. Slowly teasing and getting you in the mood. It was a very long catbath and love it when she stops at your lower back navel and suckle on it, occasionally running lightly her finger nails along the rest of your body. She wanted me to go on all fours which I rejected. Not my cup of tea. Turn around, and she continued those torturous catbath. This time I could see her face and those electrifying eyes. Her BBBJ was slow and she builds it up, twirling her tongue around the tip. i stop her as I wanted to finish with her beside me. She laid beside me looking intensely into those big round eyes. I surrender in no time, with my lips buried in those soft perky boobs.

She went to wash up and sat beside me, and we chat for a while. While talking, I keep stealing glances at those eyes and I have to shyly look away each time.

Very good session. Love it and will be back for more.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Wanted to meet her when she first came to singapore, but timing doesn't match, so finally got to meet her today. Saw a few brief good MRs on her and I thought should be quite safe.

Location easy to find, lots of parking and just beside MRT exit so very convenient. Unless she moves. Stays alone, nice clean apartment.

On looks, personally she is one of those in my opinion who looks better than the pictures. I was happy when the door opened. I was afraid the pictures might be heavily PS. She has a very proportionate face, very big round eyes with very long eyelashes, chiselled face. Love those eyes. She is tanned, unlike the pictures that makes her a bit fairer, but it is the healthy tan type. She belongs to the Yunnan minority and she looks exotic. And with those lightly toned shapely body, with a nice perky B boobs, very nice. Heard she gym and run. First impression very good, and you have the feeling she looks prettier by the end of the session, I kid you not. That's my feel anyway. Maybe because ice broken, and she is a little more natural. That is probably the RTM factor there. You want to go back for more .

After shower, she helped dry me down, very gently, which is a plus. Laid on the bed and she starts her massage, and like bros here that commented before, quite insignificant. It was very brief. She builds up to sensual pretty fast. Slowly teasing and getting you in the mood. It was a very long catbath and love it when she stops at your lower back navel and suckle on it, occasionally running lightly her finger nails along the rest of your body. She wanted me to go on all fours which I rejected. Not my cup of tea. Turn around, and she continued those torturous catbath. This time I could see her face and those electrifying eyes. Her BBBJ was slow and she builds it up, twirling her tongue around the tip. i stop her as I wanted to finish with her beside me. She laid beside me looking intensely into those big round eyes. I surrender in no time, with my lips buried in those soft perky boobs.

She went to wash up and sat beside me, and we chat for a while. While talking, I keep stealing glances at those eyes and I have to shyly look away each time.

Beat me to it
My FR was coming
Lol
No wonder she looked like mixed blood
Old 01-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

She look like this and if u still think she is not pretty or I giving fake fr I really think that I got a Low standard or my eyes got problem Liao

Hate to let someone never even try what I recommend and say i lying and give fake fr really angry

And u can say everyone have different taste or different standards but not saying I giving fake fr
Trying too hard bro
If indeed you been around long without contributing, then you should know what you’ve done neither help the ML nor yourself
Old 01-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Swee swee MR.

I also have my eyes on her. Here’s hoping she can be as good as XX, XQ, and ZZ.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any review for duo er and xiaowan. High playabilility? Can jg?
Old 01-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agreed with ur MR. 👍
Old 01-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Summer said 1k for 1 shot. Not whole day duh.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
wah.. think they collect money already close shop for the day
Old 01-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Trying too hard bro
If indeed you been around long without contributing, then you should know what you’ve done neither help the ML nor yourself
That ML buang ah? I still feel like trying...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Golden Pussy.
Pure gold. Not even 916.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Just play along and act dumb if needed. And I don’t park my car into their apartment or nearby unless I already know the ml v well cuz they spy on you when you leave to see what car you drive, etc. Won’t be surprised if a few bros are rated “Roberto” by MLS in their review system.
then my label in their review system/db will definitely be "小气吝啬鬼"....lol.
only give exact and no tips.

no wonder sometimes sms APs, no response.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
That ML buang ah? I still feel like trying...
Not buang till sibei jialat. She very controversial one. Quite a number of white knights at her disposal whenever a negative MR for her appear.

Just do a search using the word “Starry”.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not buang till sibei jialat. She very controversial one. Quite a number of white knights at her disposal whenever a negative MR for her appear.

Just do a search using the word “Starry”.
Hahahaha all the heros can't wait to appear for her...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-05-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

And u can say everyone have different taste or different standards but not saying I giving fake fr]
hi white knight. Kindly share her Wechat. The website given account is not valid. I will write a bad mr for her if she wanted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1