The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandstrikestorm View Post

Milkway - Miki
Highly service oriented and very professional. High GFE.

Looks: 8/10

Sweet and fun sized. Looks alike to photos. No deception in this one. Big boobs, not saggy.

Shower: 8/10
Shower with me, and from start to end with a bright smile.

BBBJ: 9/10
BBBJ pro, start with slow licks then deep and long thrusts into her throat without stopping. Blew the first load into her mouth and she just took it with a smile.

GFE: 8/10
Very bright smile, with good english and can talk alot. None stop sharing about her life in BKK, all the while stroking little didi waiting for action again.

FJ: 8.5/10
Not sure her moans real or fake, but very pleasurable for me. She initiate to bang in doggy and could feel the tight contraction of her pussy muscles. High service level.

Overall: 8/10
This one is worth a RTF.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Diamond(SS)

I can't give ratings coz will be unfair to her.
She's a great girl.

Looks definitely 1 of the pretty ones that I had bonk. She used to be a model as she claims and definitely looks like 1.
The nice smell on her body lingers onto mine even after I left her place.
Tall and slim legs lovers no need to wait.
No fats and pretty. Only down side is her natural nice to play with sensitive B boobs. Other than that she's perfect liao. Speak relatively good enough English and speak French. Enjoy here while u still can.

Thanks Bro silk for the morning slot.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

She look familiar. What is her previous name in FL dome 1

Old 20-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 20
K1eong is a glorious beacon of lightK1eong is a glorious beacon of lightK1eong is a glorious beacon of lightK1eong is a glorious beacon of lightK1eong is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
She look familiar. What is her previous name in FL dome 1

Zara from Dome 1
Old 20-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1eong View Post
Zara from Dome 1
Thanks bro. I can search her previous FR and can go jb bonk her now.
Missed the chance when she is here.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Rtf Anna from Sexhouse69 (see below for links and original fr)

2 things brought me back to this cutie - Firstly, Massage is good. But the insexperienced tightness is the one that really kept me up lusting for her thru some nights. Had to return.

Guess she's more tired these days giving more massages and service but GFE gao gao still the best.

Left 1 week before she goes back and already warned her against ORD syndrome and she promised to keep doing her best. Bros who want to help keep up her energy can tapao some local cooked food as she's getting by mostly on cup noodles. Dunno if i kc but think this gal not coming back so soon and deserves the support. Rtf for the 3rd time? Maybe we'll see in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Anna from Sexhouse69
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=717940

Saw a new listing from a familiar stable with words like "massage trained" and "shaved" with cute pics of a petite gal with braces. Powerful combo as i love all these attributes so fast hand fast leg make booking to get her fresh. Happen to be her first few customers here.

Anna is a farm girl back home and has worked a year in Korea and another in Maldives as a masseuse (providing max of hj). She came to our shores to provide service at the advice of her friend who spoke good things about sg kor kors. What u get is a sweet commercially new gal with limited experience with genuine gfe. Almost like your shy, virgin gf, bros need to lead and have to take very good care of her. She'll be here for 2 weeks only.

OKT/Room: Quick replies as usual. Pics and detaled descriptions to room. Large spacious room but with shared toilet (apartment shared with Julie with common toilet).

English: Very basic. Couldn't understand my full sentences even when i slowed down so word by word was fine. But she's quite chatty and opens up easily.

Body: She's petite but not not super slim but no fats either. 3 circular tattoos on her back with her Thai name.

Massage: Brought baby oil but she's more comfy with dry Thai massage which was done with her fully clothed. Asked if i wanted it strong or soft, which was music to my ears as i know she's really trained. As usual requested an hour long strong massage to get the engine going. Didn't disappoint.

Pussy/DATY: Not fully shaved but really cropped short. Says she prefes to use scissors to trim instead of shaver as she's afraid of cuts there. Quick DATY, seemed to enjoy it as she was moaning.

FJ: This was wow because she is super tight, probably the tightest I've had. Requested KY due to her small frame but managed to dissuade her for missionary. Almost came but quickly switched to doggy. This was even tighter. Really felt like bonking virgin. Please be gentle.

Gfe: Really chatty even with limited english. Spent a lot of time on massage (as i requested) which left limited time for cuddling. But can see she's genuinely into u if u're nice to her.

Overall folks, not for those who want commando/pse service but more like your own gf. She's really fresh and green, please please take care of her.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallfox View Post
Becky from milkyway
First time to me see one very very horny young girl, more horny than milf. I’m a Milf lover, I thought only milf will be horny. 三十如狼, haha. But this time I’m totally wrong.

Only downside: she is so rich. So young alr have airplane.

She is shy at beginning, so I shower alone. Once on the bed. Totally different girl. Lead my finger to click her pussy(when a girl lead u finger her, u will know how horny she is)...

Bros, reviewed and same as what bro small fox says. Just beware if she ask you to shower alone, just bring along your valuables into their Shared bathroom even if you shower alone. Don’t say I no warn. Or at least don’t bring too much cash when you visit.

Last edited by iamalex; 20-02-2019 at 01:53 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro seriously did she actually try to.... from u ! did u tell okt about it he shld know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalex View Post

Bros, reviewed and same as what bro small fox says. Just beware if she ask you to shower alone, just bring along your valuables into their Shared bathroom even if you shower alone. Don’t say I no warn. Or at least don’t bring too much cash when you visit.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1eong View Post
Zara from Dome 1
Hihi bro which jb website is this uh? Want to check out other fls haha. Thxthx.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
Hihi bro which jb website is this uh? Want to check out other fls haha. Thxthx.
Pm. Sometime I do cross border bonk.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro seriously did she actually try to.... from u ! did u tell okt about it he shld know....
Yeah I told okt already. He say will give discount next time.
Any experienced bros can advice, how to avoid losing things in those apartment type location. Next time I will just bring exact cash to bonk.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stella (TRL)

Looks: 9/10
Body: 7/10 (Small frame but she has a slight tummy)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but looks nice on her)
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 7/10 (I've had better)
Massage: 7/10 (Same I've had better)
GFE: 7/10 (She friendly and likes to smile)
FJ: 7/10

Overall: 7/10

A forgettable bonk.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Ya hor never tot abt tis till u bring it up...
Even if she go shower with u there still other girls lurking around the house, ya quite dangerous

Nice tip for everyone to take note
Up u for tis...
Usually I bring bonk wallet.

Cash and card and ID only.
Phone for booking transport if need.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Usually I bring bonk wallet.

Cash and card and ID only.
Phone for booking transport if need.
Sound like me.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 20-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy (TRL), 15/2/2019, 5.30pm

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=717047

Looks: 8/10. Looks similar to photos
Communication: Speaks basic english, good enough to understand
French: 7/10. Speaks a little bit
Body: 8/10. Slim enough for my liking
FJ: 8/10. Tight with expressions
BBBJ: 7/10. The usual
GFE: 7/10. Able to communicate with her during the break. Can chat with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1