The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L8h45

Seems like G2 tarik all don't like FR on her
May be there heart pain when we go bonk her
Face lover always heart pain
Old 25-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Tried g1 today after trying her around 1 year ago
She’s in ORD mood already
I can’t remember exactly how good her service was around 1 year ago, but I don’t remember it as bad what I experienced today

Skimped on the BBBJ service, after 2 mins of FJ started to get annoyed, and no deed done no massage of any kind. She just took a 10 mins bath after the deed in order to pass the time till the buzzer

I guess for regulars it probably won’t be so bad
But she’s definitely on ORD mentality already
Old 25-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Oh and yes, on the way out I saw G9
Like not bad leh
Tall and slim and busty (looks enhanced)
Maybe that’s my next target
Old 26-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

Walked along L8 houses none of the girls are my liking. Was looking for a busty fuck. Came to this hse and tired of all the walking asked OKT got any busty and he recommended No.9 but had to wait for 15mins. When she came out, she really looks busty but very thin and tall frame. Ok lah just go for it.

Looks (5.5/10): She dimmed lights all way down but once my eyes adjusted to the darkness can see she looks like typical indo maid.

Body (6/10): Enhanced hard breasts still can feel the incisions under both breasts and another vertical cut on stomach. Height 170cm (she say wan). Slim (not as skinny as I initially thought), skin ok lah.

Action (6/10): SOP bath, she use some kinda shower sponge on U. SOP catbath with short BBBJ. I had to ride her doggy and missionary. She said she was tired and dowan to do cowgirl, I'm ok with it. Light pecks on lips allowed.

Overall friendly attitude, passable english. She played with her handphone messaging someone at the start so that sorta killed the mood a bit for me.

RTF: No.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
sniper79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, everyone been keeping quiet about this New gem G98, inherit the room from the old Ang pai G45 and also the number from former G98. Best of both Ang pai.

Looks: 7/10 not someone you will pick on first look. Cool sweet chubby and she definitely glow on you the more you look. 26/27! Years old. Subjective to some but she is definitly a very sweet and pretty in my opinion.

Body: 7/10 Slightly baba with Natural B- cup? Easily errected nipples. Smooth skin with a nice smell.

Frenching: 9/10. With braces... yummy. Don’t think she is a smoker. Tongue fight. But then again, this I may not happen to all as She refuse to french me on the first visit. But now we lick each other non stop.

Catbath: 7/10. Short sensual catbath around your chest and groin area , sometime she blows too.

BBBJ: 8/10. for a short while with braces.... damn fantastic . Sometime grinding your small head.

FJ: 9/10. Oh man she is wet and wet easily. Very hardworking and accommodating to various position. Always Finish off with doggy grabbing her boobs with her soft mourn. Damn song.

Overall: 8/10. If you like sweet young faces , hardworking and if you have not much demands on everything else, she is the one. Her sweet looks and all natural body are the reasons to make me RTF on so many occasion. Command of English is so so only and it definitely helps if you know abit of thai. Friendly and knows how to seduce you. Very hygienic too. She definitely have her regulars hence many keep silence about this gem. Not a person of rush but alll in all worth a try and see how is your chemistry with her.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on G9 (Beauty)

Looks: 6/10 I usually prefer fair skin type but that day only left her. Nice thick lips one look can tell she is born to give good BBBJ.
Body: 8/10 Very lousy enhanced boobs with very obvious scars underneath. However she is tall and slim like a model.
Shower: 10/10 Teased me by using my tip to rub her entrance + look at me with the CFM look.
Catbath: 9/10 Ear, neck, nips, belly, balls, thigh included.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very good suction however lack tongue action. Can be a little longer too.
FJ: 10/10 Accommodating to every postition I requested. One of the best natural moans.
GFE: 10/10 Frenched like there’s no tomorrow during FJ, really top notch. Feed me chocolate after everything and chatted until okt say times up then proceed to shower. We even frenched for a good 5-10 seconds before I opened the door and left.
RTF: Definitely.

Treat her well bros, she may not be the best but definitely worth a try. Will satisfy your minah cravings.
Old 28-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah this house like quite a lot of WL not bad
Old 29-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MattHelm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sataybeehoon87 View Post
FR on G9 (Beauty)

Looks: 6/10 I usually prefer fair skin type but that day only left her. Nice thick lips one look can tell she is born to give good BBBJ.
Body: 8/10 Very lousy enhanced boobs with very obvious scars underneath. However she is tall and slim like a model.
Shower: 10/10 Teased me by using my tip to rub her entrance + look at me with the CFM look.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very good suction however lack tongue action. Can be a little longer too.
FJ: 10/10 Accommodating to every postition I requested. One of the best natural moans.
GFE: 10/10 Frenched like there’s no tomorrow during FJ, really top notch. Feed me chocolate after everything and chatted until okt say times up then proceed to shower. We even frenched for a good 5-10 seconds before I opened the door and left.

Treat her well bros, she may not be the best but definitely worth a try. Will satisfy your minah cravings.
Vow awesome fr , i will go to her tonight
Old 30-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR on G9 (Beauty)

Minah lookalike?
Old 31-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Minah lookalike?
Yes she got either the minah face or the horny indon maid face
Old 31-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHelm View Post
Vow awesome fr , i will go to her tonight
So what’s the outcome? Just looking back at my FR my didi hard already.. too bad I’m overseas liao want rtf also cannot
Old 31-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes she got either the minah face or the horny indon maid face
Ooh nice. Was it your first time with her?
Old 01-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
peeshead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if 97 still around?
Old 02-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros does anyone knows the contact no. For this house?
Old 09-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
sniper79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soon our beloved G1 - Dao is leaving our shores. Wish her all the best in her future endeavours. Good job and well done. Hope she have teach the new comers well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1