The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Maybe you should try n tell us....many Cant tell if it's fake. Better than if you are not Sure if it's reals r fake lol g1 hands down one of the best fakes lol
I usually avoid fake boobies.
I didn't even try 670 69.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I usually avoid fake boobies.
I didn't even try 670 69.
i also avoid lah....but it's done so well that i return fucked G1....which is quite rare for natural boob lovers like me...lol
Old 04-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

G1 available when I was there ...So lucky every time go can see her but nah...then g20 also there....machiam like overwork. ..skip...want to try 18 but think not working or busy
Old 06-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 19
PatrickL33 is one of the Best!PatrickL33 is one of the Best!PatrickL33 is one of the Best!

I just RTF G1 during lunch time..

She told me she's going back end of this month.

just FYI
Old 08-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Any girl to recommend? Besides G1.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Any girl to recommend? Besides G1.

can you try 20 and tell me your experience ?

so far i didn't get any service from her....when she shower you also like 1/2 fuck..don't do properly.

on the bed, if you are already hard....she will immediately cap you and BJ you..no service or cat bath one. you can ask her to BJ you for as long as you want

good thing is , non commercial feel and feel like fucking the girl you have known a long time...lol

as usual she likes to pretend tell me her body aches and ask me for massage...

anyone knows when G18 back to work ? want to try her but end up with G20 again.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

so far i didn't get any service from her....when she shower you also like 1/2 fuck..don't do properly.

on the bed, if you are already hard....she will immediately cap you and BJ you..no service or cat bath one. you can ask her to BJ you for as long as you want

good thing is , non commercial feel and feel like fucking the girl you have known a long time...lol

Sounds like a complicated transaction bro. Hahaha.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Sounds like a complicated transaction bro. Hahaha.
dunno why leh....G1 at least got service, and boobs much bigger and nicer and face also quite cute with that tiger tooth....but i just like fucking G20 for some reasons .
Old 08-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
dunno why leh...but i just like fucking G20 for some reasons .
nerd in lov ...
Old 08-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
dunno why leh....G1 at least got service, and boobs much bigger and nicer and face also quite cute with that tiger tooth....but i just like fucking G20 for some reasons .
Solid gold la. I know what u mean. Totally.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

I tried G20 just now. Pattaya girl. Very minimal cat bath. CBJ. Cowgirl for awhile. I think better Just try other girls. Can give her a miss.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I tried G20 just now. Pattaya girl. Very minimal cat bath. CBJ. Cowgirl for awhile. I think better Just try other girls. Can give her a miss.
told you no service already lah...
Old 09-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
The only good thing about her is she looks ok and is slim. 555. Sian. Like that this house nothing to try alr la for me. Sian.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
J2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJ2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed.

I had G20 sometime back - experience was quite bad.

Quote:

Fan of SBF ever since landing in Sg
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

G20

Not bad. I think she is quite good on the other hand.
She gives a higher GFE 9/10 but her service is like 5/10.
It's the GFE that makes the session unforgettable.
Any good bonk like ex-G69 (wild and insane) , G1 (intimate and commercial).
But G20 gives a very different feel from the 2.
More like the times whereby you just manage to persuade someone to make love with you for her first time.

Ultimately, the 3 is different class. One orange, one apple, one pear...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1