The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Stomp spore seen
Landlady rented out ppl park complex condo unit to two
Ladies.
Jailed 14weeks
Vice activity at ppl park complex condo

Last edited by sionglim; 17-05-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Stomp spore seen
Landlady rented out ppl park complex condo unit to two
Ladies.
Jailed 14weeks
Vice activity at ppl park complex condo
you news reporter?
LOL
Old 18-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-10246044

strong wind never seems to die down
Old 18-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Photo see stomp
Two fat bumb
Old 19-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
blackmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-10246044

strong wind never seems to die down
Probably due to the 2 jokers coming to town.

They have been quiet for a month after the last ops but notice recently they up surveillance on Tuesday, a few days after the announcement of the summit.

One common sight to note of their presence; staggered individuals constantly on the handphone loitering for hours around their bike, car, van and ear piece sticking out. They are definitely not catching Pokemon.
Old 19-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
Probably due to the 2 jokers coming to town.

They have been quiet for a month after the last ops but notice recently they up surveillance on Tuesday, a few days after the announcement of the summit.

One common sight to note of their presence; staggered individuals constantly on the handphone loitering for hours around their bike, car, van and ear piece sticking out. They are definitely not catching Pokemon.
not forgeting they carry a sling bag....
dye their hair to match into the crowd
LOL

They look stupid most impt
Old 20-05-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

Many photo at channelnewsasia.com
38 arrested, include indian ladies in sari.
Vice activities ,island wide.
Old 20-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sigh. Like that how.
Old 20-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are describing the "see water boys" right?

From what I know and confirmed by a recently retired detective...... seldom they are on the ground near the targets prior to the raid. Instead they are assembled in a holding area "watching" the going-ons from the live surveillance footage (dun ask me where n how they manage to istall the eyes).
Old 20-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Many photo at channelnewsasia.com
38 arrested, include indian ladies in sari.
Vice activities ,island wide.
Pity those oldsters got arrested for illegal betting. Imagine, in their twilight years, this is about the only thrill they can get, but even in their remaining years of life, govt also want to step in. Funny to get a call from police to go bail out your ah-kong

As for the sarees, wah ... this kind of bbw indian women also got business? Maybe for unique tastes or those FW want taste of home!
Old 20-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Hope the ladies got money send home ,buy rice and salt.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

So kind heart ah bro. I so scare of massage ladies nowaday because they keep asking for special.
But, after i paid 80$ for hj isnt it exp? I never bargain but yet she can said things like u think 80$ very big when i requested to autoroam.
So, dun waste money on massage not only hurt your body but mentally too!
Go back their home town might earn more. So pls mind yourself and not ML. High risk high return! No risk then stay at home
Quote:
Hope the ladies got money send home ,buy rice and salt.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
blackmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
You are describing the "see water boys" right?

From what I know and confirmed by a recently retired detective...... seldom they are on the ground near the targets prior to the raid. Instead they are assembled in a holding area "watching" the going-ons from the live surveillance footage (dun ask me where n how they manage to istall the eyes).
Hard to say if they are the see water boys and girls; what was obvious in the group were senior officers present apart from the grunts. Mannerism wise either vice or narco types. Could be during actual operation time; like what you have described.

What I saw was two vehicles parked outside one target unit and the occupants in each vehicle taking turns beoing the unit. A few other parking further away observing as well. This was 8-10am. They would rotate by driving off and coming back after a while. Judging from some of their faces; could be going on for hours or overnight . Maximum I saw was 12 officers at one time.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hard to say if they are the see water boys and girls; what was obvious in the group were senior officers present apart from the grunts. Mannerism wise either vice or narco types. Could be during actual operation time; like what you have described.

What I saw was two vehicles parked outside one target unit and the occupants in each vehicle taking turns beoing the unit. A few other parking further away observing as well. This was 8-10am. They would rotate by driving off and coming back after a while. Judging from some of their faces; could be going on for hours or overnight . Maximum I saw was 12 officers at one time.
Are they in plain clothes and it seems night operations are rare thing usually broad daylight Kena , no?
Old 20-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Snake head charge a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1