The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Paulina of Emmanuelle :-

Looks : Syt. Like mix ang moh.

Body: Killer body. Fair skin n nice b-c boobs.nice ass.

Bbbj :Yes. More time spent here. Superb.

Services : cowgirl n reverse, missionary, doggystyle, spoon.

Gfe : understand simple english, wash for u, accomodate to ur needs, wild, gave short massage.

Thanks okt for the arrangement.
Old 16-12-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shackle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yet another FR for Alice of TKL.

This girl has C boobs, very tight body, nice skin and a "bubbly" character. She like to chat, make jokes and grab your dick.

If you are new to this game, nah this is advance/nightmare mode, try at your own risk.

If you are lao jiao, then prepare to be a virgin again, cause Alice will rape the fuck out of you.

This girl fucks like the guy and you are the woman, man she should pay me for fucking me. Her blowjob is all deepthroat and she will look you in the eyes, when you hit the peak, she will stop, take it out and say "You can CIM", just to drag the experience, FOR HER. So I fly her head down to the edge of the bed to throat fuck her and guess what, she push my hands away and throat fuck my dick, when I am done and wanna switch, she grabs my butt and throat fuck me somemore.

She rides, period. You are the bitch, she is the man, be prepared to get fucked.

And then I tried her famous macau full body massage. 1 word, shiok.

She then flip me around, and chu an original pattern that i never seen before, I machiam virgin like that, blur like fuck and tried to follow her lead, it was the best best titties fuck i ever had, and she did the Stop, "you can cum on my tits" to extend the experience.

At the end of it all, I was confused on who is the fucker and who is the fuckee. She teased me, "I got more pattern, you haven't seen anything yet"

*dropped mouth, widen eyes*
Win liao loh, gotta RTF to watch part 2 liao loh.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Yini form TRL as well today.

OKT: 8/10. Had a long process of verification but for safety reason. so kudos to okt. but for those we are rushing, might to buffer some timing.

YINI Pros:
- Fun + ting tong. Build the mood up with cheerful smile and attitude. Like play music as well.
- Power body. All natural boobs (B+ to C?) + Ass and girl is slim.
- BBBJ was good as well esp when she looks are you all the way while blowing.
- Face. Was quite chio to me. love the long hair.
- She love Doggie + has an ass for it. she told me she loves to fuck all over the room, too bad im tired so can't provide her. perhaps other bros can entertain her.

Cons
- Didn't french, might be due to her braces

Overall, a RTF material. Hot bods + face + good / crazy attitude. Worth it. Didn't really experience her full service as i was rushing the session within an hr.

P.S. Girl like to drink beer or wine. Think if she drunk will be double the fun hehe.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Chickenporridge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickenporridge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone have an FR on Guitar from Club Aurora? Tried searching but can't seem to find any..only on Guitar from thaifairy.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
Anyone try the stable on wechat ? It say that need to book hotel near balestier. Any bro try on the girl
Bro, submit a report on wechat that account is compromised.They will check and let you know. a recent one I checked wanted Balestier hotel meet up was designated a scammer.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Which stable r u talking about bro?

Quote:
Anyone try the stable on wechat ? It say that need to book hotel near balestier. Any bro try on the girl
Old 16-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried bro this girl that just went back ok la pic as usual white but come tan

Genrally ok but the book hotel part mafan
Old 16-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Bro, submit a report on wechat that account is compromised.They will check and let you know. a recent one I checked wanted Balestier hotel meet up was designated a scammer.
The id is "nooch5081". She say book at balestier hotel infront of spc.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Bliss from Emmanuelle last week and here is a belated FR

This gal is for those who love innocent GND. She's tall and cute but her most outstanding features are her fabulous figure. Natural soft C size boobs and curvy ass. That hourglass figure is a total turn on

For those who expect commando service, please skip her. She's those GND type who's still green. But if you are looking for lover like GFE with a quiet innocent girl, then go for her. Another plus point is that bcos she's still very young, her pussy is still tight and it feels like fucking a virgin

Looks: 7/10 (GND, but her look grows on me)
Figure: 10/10 ( Fantastic hourglass figure. Nice C cup and relatively big ass for her slim body)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She's still raw so still plenty of room for improvement. But her willingness to please score her points in this area. Keep giving me that CFM look while blowing)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight hole. You got to take the initiative here as she's still quite fresh)
Frenching: Yes, like lovers

Overall a good value bonk for $120. Don't delay if you wish to go for her as she's leaving next week
Old 16-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Naka Bro,

FL1 standard may have dropped but the attitude are much better.

After I wrote in FL3 to warn bro of the rules of the indonesian girls in FL3, a few bro privately message me and asked what to do as they also got the same issues.

My FR was also deleted and thus I just tell the bro to move on with life.

I would also say the same for FL1 for their services but my FR will not be deleted and hence bro can be warn.

It is still the bro choice at the end of the day. the FR is just a personal story and reflection of what happen, the rest is chemistry.

However if repeated FR appear on the same issue, then it may not be the bro issue but the girl and house.

Hahhaa, agreed with you. It better to judge by yourself and so some homework before making booking. There are alway hit and miss. As for the FR, there should be and maybe reason behind the removal there and not here instead. You can also see that, there alot of stupid arguement inside here recently and also month back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-12-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

FR for Meya from Paradise888
Imo, her natural taut hot body itself is worth the admission ticket. A solid 8 to 9/10 for her whole package. She is definitely not for fair skinned lovers but for services, a fox in bed she is. She will be going back soon so dont miss the hot body if u can na...no regrets on my part!!!
Happy bonking na
Hello KOC, you finally came out of your SYT addittion to taste a more womanl lady
IIRC this was not happening since the Goddess was here
looks like you had good time with Meya just like I did
good!
happy bonking

BTW, i RTF Meya Friday and I had a great time, again
Old 16-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotkicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jay from paradise888 https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=674999http://.

I don't usually write FRs and not like she needs any FR from me. Cause clearly she is in a league of her own.

I chose her mainly cause of the video bro p888 posted (which I feel many okt ought to do the same).

Looks: 9/10 Just like the video, what you see is what you get.
Perfect face, C cups boobs Au Naturel with perky brown nips.

GFE: 10/10 Her gfe is the best of out all. Very patient and eager to please.

BBBJ: 10/10 Oh man does she know how to blow.. was shocked how deep she's able to go.

Catbath: 8/10 She keeps teasing and playing with my bro, making me hard already. Highly sexual.

Frenching: 9/10 She frenches like a long lost girlfriend. Loved it.

Painting: 8/10 No smell & pussy is lovely trimmed (very very sensitive)

FJ: 9/10 Did missionary.. her moans are music to my ears. Then cowgirl and doggy. She's very service oriented and is open to many positions.

Overall, I think cause she's in uni and she's more educated than most plays a huge part. One of the best FLs I got this year without a doubt!
Old 16-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=675066

Yaya soi69

Looks: 8/10 (syt, very sweet like your uni gf)
boobs:10/10 (for boobs lover)
bbbj: 7/10 (i think I made her horny hence it was short)
Frenching: 7/10 (slow passionate frenching)
FJ: 7/10 (shes rapes you.)
GFE: 8/10 (English is minimal but I speak a little Thai)
RTF: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Old 16-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 16
hardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to beholdhardZun is a splendid one to behold

Angel from BangkokJems

Looks: 9.5/10 Exactly like pictures , big eyes cherry mouth. Headturner
boobs:6/10 (small but good enough)
bbbj: 7/10 very green , but passable
Frenching:Nil
FJ: 8/10 Tight , willing to change position , riding was not bad.
GFE: 6.5/10 ( i will give an 8.5 if she can speak english , using google translate all the while )
RTF: 9/10 ( for that face sucking my IC , yes )
Overall: 7.9/10
Old 16-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Aisha from Tiko

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=675027

Been too busy with recently and did not have time to bonk. Finally managed to find some time yesterday after dinner. texted tiko okt to asked if new arrival Aisha is at the same location as Ashley the other time as i am around that area.
And yes, Aisha is indeed in the same place.
Secured a slot with okt for Aisha and went to Unload my 10 days worth of mayo.

Looks/Body:
Aisha looks pretty good, pretty girl with nice BOOBS.

BBBJ:
LONGGGGGG and SEXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYY!

FJ:
Started with her riding while i enjoy the view of the those bouncing balloons, and stereo effects based on her own pace of riding, finally had enough of visual enjoyment and switched over to missionary where i fucked her hard and fast to convert my 10 days worth of pressure into pleasure.
Blasted the 1st shot in her. damn fucking shiok la.
2nd shot was similar, but finished CIM.

Overall:
Great bonk with a pretty girl with great attitude.

RTF:
If i have time, too many stuff to settle at work before i go for the long long holiday. haha!

Thanks again bro tiko for the last min arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1