The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
In the Btm thread u posted this https://sbfsg.agency/sho...postcount=8747. Here u begging for points.

To all cheongster in Btm and Balai thread beware of this mother fucker, his clones are Tomcat , Muimui , Twin Tower and etc etc. Those who hv meet him b4 be aware he will post ur personal particular in the forum if u r not in good term with him. In future be aware who u meet up with, newbie who r very familiar with cheonging area that u r going to cheong there.
I don't know what the duck your smoking. Why not use your real nick and reply?

Who the fuck is Twin Tower? Your the second person that mentioned this nick to me. If anyone looked at the other nicks that you would, anyone would have seen that I'd provided many helpful information to cheongsters on this forum. Just because the forum owner here smoke you guys saying that this Twin Tower feel share the same IP as my other nicks and you foolishly believe him/them.

It's fine if I stop posting here. Hello this forum to create content and cannot even promote any good deal for bros here, citing advertising?? You know what, just keep playing your points game. All I want is to be able to view / review my reply and able to make edits in case of typo, but if you guys don't believe, then so be it.

Keep playing your zapping game. Leave your nick of you have the balls. At my side, I still enjoy my fun, whether it be in Batam, Balai or any P4P locations.. heh heh...
Old 18-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
In the Btm thread u posted this https://sbfsg.agency/sho...postcount=8747. Here u begging for points.

To all cheongster in Btm and Balai thread beware of this mother fucker, his clones are Tomcat , Muimui , Twin Tower and etc etc. Those who hv meet him b4 be aware he will post ur personal particular in the forum if u r not in good term with him. In future be aware who u meet up with, newbie who r very familiar with cheonging area that u r going to cheong there.
I don't know what the fuck you're smoking. Why not use your real nick and reply?

Who the fuck is Twin Tower? You're the second person that mentioned this nick to me. If anyone looked at the other nicks that you quote, anyone would have seen that I'd provided many helpful information to cheongsters on this forum. Just because the forum owner here smoke you guys saying that this Twin Tower fellow share the same IP as my other nicks and you foolishly believe him/them.

It's fine if I stop posting here. Help this forum to create content and cannot even promote any good deal for bros here, citing advertising?? You know what, just keep playing your points game. All I want is to be able to view / review my reply and able to make edits in case of typo, but if you guys don't believe, then so be it.

Keep playing your zapping game. Leave your nick if you have the balls. At my side, I still enjoy my fun, whether it be in Batam, Balai or any P4P locations.. heh heh...
Old 18-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
..... But please buy me a Teh Botel,hehehe...
Lai Lai Lai
Pls don't forget to ask your friends to buy fr Toko-N.
She'll ask her driver (me) to deliver.

She sells all kinds of things includes
Condon and pusy tightener but
No crocodiles oil.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
She sells all kinds of things includes
Condon and pusy tightener but
No crocodiles oil.
Bisa jual gambir sarawak?
Old 18-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry for the late reply bro,i just saw your message. You and bro Hurricane ,no need for slot/s. I am not organizing group trips like i did when i start learning. As long as i am in Batam and you guys happen to be there or are coming around those time,i will be there.

Be it lunch or dinner,it will be on me. But please buy me a Teh Botel,hehehe...
Thanks bro nono....will see how my schedule next year...this year bery full...

teh botol sounds interesting...google and found "sweetened jasmine tea and it is usually served cold...I like Jasmine tea...but dun like sweetened...also dun like drink cold...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

So how much have you saved by riding ojek or oplet?
I can tell you is almost nothing.
Yesterday the trip by ojek from villa to your hotel with your girl = 50k. Correct?
That is base on one trip.
The girl Faxxxx cancelled yesterday booking because of Lai Ang?
The true is.........

Did you manage to save on girl's booking fees?
I can tell you is NO.
You know yourself la.

I have just confirmed with Sxxxxx Rxxxx Boss.
There is no comm for anyone.
They have been operating this way for long time though there are people requesting but they don't entertain.

Just my personal comment.
Cheers.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
I have just confirmed with Sxxxxx Rxxxx Boss.
There is no comm for anyone.
They have been operating this way for long time though there are people requesting but they don't entertain.

Just my personal comment.
Cheers.
Are you saying all the joints at villa dont give commission to anyone including drivers, taxis, ojeks? One must always remember transaction can be done behind the scene without knowledge of customers. As such if i took a driver the most i tip is just 100k. Because i am sure he get comm from papy. Unless i ask him to bring me go jalan2 here and there then i may tip slightly more for his petrol.

So i leave it to bros here to analysis what i had posted make any sense? Always bear in mind drivers taxis have no basic pay. Earn through commission. From customers alone?
Old 18-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Are you saying all the joints at villa dont give commission to anyone including drivers, taxis, ojeks? One must always remember transaction can be done behind the scene without knowledge of customers. As such if i took a driver the most i tip is just 100k. Because i am sure he get comm from papy. Unless i ask him to bring me go jalan2 here and there then i may tip slightly more for his petrol.

So i leave it to bros here to analysis what i had posted make any sense? Always bear in mind drivers taxis have no basic pay. Earn through commission. From customers alone?
I did not say villa.
Pls read carefully.

I am talking about the seafood rest.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
I did not say villa.
Pls read carefully.

I am talking about the seafood rest.
There were once, long time ago. Went to batam. Took taxis. Makan at Golden prawn. Bloody bill really got chop. We all know bloody taxi earned commisson from the seafood restaurant. Whether balai practise such, i leave it u guys to ponder. Dont say seafood. I makan at nasi padang at batam. Also got chop.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Fruitits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

To all cheongster in Btm and Balai thread beware of this mother fucker, his clones are Tomcat , Muimui , Twin Tower and etc etc.
Not trying to take sides here,but...

1. If u are sharing the same service provider,eg M1 Singtel,Starhub etc,more likely u are going to share the same IP address in this forum if u compare the ip address of each post of the 3 mention nick that are over a month or more ago.

2. Applies my above same theory if they were VPN users. Ever heard of recycled ip addresses? U probably would have the exact same ip address with at least 5 forum users who are not really u in this forum over the last 1 year.

Go online to read more about IP addresses. The theory of having same ip address from 2 user acct cannot be use to define they are the same person. It'll takes more than that to do so.

3. Base on posting behavior, there's a small chance he could be Miumiu & tomcat but he's most unlikely to be TwinTowers (who's the key person u are talking abt).

Why did i say so?

Simply look at which sub-forum they post at & where they were being posted,& then their points movement from negative to positive. If u observe user TwinTowers movement closely,i believe u'd notice that the 2 users fde83 & Ihowlian in this thread stands a higher chance to be him than SheldonXX.

I say "stands a higher chance" don't mean user fde83 & Ihowlian is Twin Tower.

User TwinTowers no need to beg for points like user SheldonXX did the last time when his points turned negative (he was at -100+),all he needs to do is go to anywhere where user S.B.Y.1 posting exist to get back those zapped points. Keep in mind,i'm talking about hundreds of points being given to non-contributing postings in a short frame of just few hours, just like you can see the similarity in both user fed83 as well as Ihowlian's . Flip & read backward all those user's names & their postings to understand. It'll take some time,but only then can u understand better.

continue to below post
Old 18-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Fruitits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue from above post

My final words, Tomcat,Miumiu & SheldonXX do have some similarities ,so were fde83,Ihowlian & TwinTowers. If u tell me SheldonXX is TwinTowers,my rationing mind would not allow me to believe it,unless u were able to zap this TwinTower user away the last time,which u guys has no doubt failed. He didn't ask for mercy (or replied abt zaps), SheldonXX did. That's their big difference.

As for IP address,if u are a regular forum contributor like i do & are on Starhub like i am now,a year or two later,chances of u & me having having the same ip address would be very high. Yes,i am a clone now,& i register this one user acct just to make this post. If the FBI plan to track me,it'll bring them first to a Canada ip address,then to UK before they can reach me.

There is only one purpose for this post i made today, high or low reputation points don't make any forum user any credible/reputable, their positive contribution to the forum however do. If u wish to know who are the reputable/credible users in this forum, just flip through their past 6 mths postings using the provided forum search function.

And please...be rational when making judgement.

Thx for reading
Old 18-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thanks bro nono....will see how my schedule next year...this year bery full...

teh botol sounds interesting...google and found "sweetened jasmine tea and it is usually served cold...I like Jasmine tea...but dun like sweetened...also dun like drink cold...
is actually Teh O peng, they package into teh botol.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time for photo sharing

Old 18-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another photo for sharing

Old 18-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Are you saying all the joints at villa dont give commission to anyone including drivers, taxis, ojeks? One must always remember transaction can be done behind the scene without knowledge of customers.
somehow i think you have the habit or a very keen interest in assuming or accusing what other ppl didnt say. he wasnt referring to the villas. anyway since it COULD be done behind the scene, how would you know? if you happen to witness one your very ownself, hopefully it doesnt mean everyone else also doing the same. we share info here, we try not to mislead ppl. its good that you share your experience here too. i appreciate that. if you want ppl to believe and trust your worthy info, do humbly start off with believing in others' post too.

my 2 cents.

Last edited by Gem08; 18-11-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1