The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yes. I tried KK when she just started work.

I remember she is pretty but her boobs like water bags.

Please correct me if I remember wrongly.

When I squeeze her boobs I no mood liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
You are right . Not for boobs lover
Thanks for "open sharing".

The accurate description of boobs is indeed impt so as not to mislead samsters.
Old 24-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for "open sharing".

The accurate description of boobs is indeed impt so as not to mislead samsters.
Although KK boobs are not great but she more than make up with her service especially GFE and her face (mentioned before she resembles one JC girl that I liked ). If you want full package go for ZZ. I saw 1608 PeiPei looks like not bad too. Any FR?
Old 24-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
I saw 1608 PeiPei looks like not bad too. Any FR?
PP don't need any FR...

One word to describe....Awesome
Old 24-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
PP don't need any FR...

One word to describe....Awesome
Thanks bro for the info ... will find time to come down and try . To me look is most important followed by GFE
Old 24-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Thanks bro for the info ... will find time to come down and try . To me look is most important followed by GFE
She is just average looking but damn good service
Old 24-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is just average looking but damn good service
Ha ha , yes I only had a glance as she was picked so I will go down to close examine and reconfirm again.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Ha ha , yes I only had a glance as she was picked so I will go down to close examine and reconfirm again.
Enjoy PP

You never actually fuck PP. You merely look after her for the next generation.
Old 26-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried Yang Zi of 16w15. She is a cheerful, friendly and fair lady. She said she is 1.61m tall w/o heels. Yang Zi is slightly meaty, which is evenly distributed thruout. She accommodated me very well even thu she claimed not to french freely with other clients. She provided catbath and boobs massage to my back and front, using warm water in the mouth and her tender lovely B cup boobs to softly rub over my body. Her bbbj and AR were rather good. Could not pussy paint - otherwise no frenching allowed. FJ with her was spontaneous and steamy - only do in cowride and missionary positions. She bonked me hard during cowride. I returned the favour during the missionary. Overall, it was a wonderful and sweaty bonk!
rtf Yang Zi (16w15), after could not get Jia Fei (1617) and Duo Duo (16w04).
It was a very hot and steamy bonk with uninhibited natural frenching with tongue fight. (Her lips got slightly swollen on one side). I ascertained she is a selective frencher. No pussy painting allowed as she just finished code red. She promised she will give the next time! Can tell we both enjoyed the solid session!
Old 26-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
rtf Yang Zi (16w15), after could not get Jia Fei (1617) and Duo Duo (16w04).
It was a very hot and steamy bonk with uninhibited natural frenching with tongue fight. (Her lips got slightly swollen on one side). I ascertained she is a selective frencher. No pussy painting allowed as she just finished code red. She promised she will give the next time! Can tell we both enjoyed the solid session!
If you can french her means you must be really good looking

Most of my buddies only got kissing on her lips but she will wipe with tissue immediately
Old 26-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you can french her means you must be really good looking

Most of my buddies only got kissing on her lips but she will wipe with tissue immediately
You are the "open sharing" king!
Old 26-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are the "open sharing" king!
I am a Fucking Old Fat Poke Face Floppy joe who state the fact
Old 26-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am a Fucking Old Fat Poke Face Floppy joe who state the fact
Yes. I like that.
Old 26-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. I like that.
You like old fat ugly man
Old 26-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
You like old fat ugly man
Whether it's a old fat ugly man, or a "handsome" and "muscular" man, a man who states the facts about the girls so guys don't get mislead by fake Fr - that is a GOOD MAN.
Old 26-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Question Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Whether it's a old fat ugly man, or a "handsome" and "muscular" man, a man who states the facts about the girls so guys don't get mislead by fake Fr - that is a GOOD MAN.
Tan Man Fair Man never mind

Most important is Honest Man right ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1