The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Brother I like the last words..

these are all working ladies. Don't invest any feelings.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miruo View Post
Good advise bro, especially the last part +7 to you!
You mean the part about kthxbye? Hahhahaha. Thanks, I've upped you too.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
Logging in just to help fellow bros:

My credentials:
Ive hooked up with KTV girls for free before (i take pride in not paying KTV chinese girls), and stayed at their rooms before(above peace centre and also at Sophia residences, and been to their gym multiple times).

My thoughts, or rather, a test for you guys to see if you kanna the KC trap or she kanna YOUR KC trap:
- She messaging you, fast or slow or not does not fucking matter, cause they are working.
- if she is willing to go out with you on their off day, theres a chance.
- if she goes out with you on their off day, and doesn't expect you to pay FOR HER TIME, theres a chance
- if she pays for your food, when you said you are not hungry but she just wants to eat, theres a chance
- if she brings you to meet her friend AND YET DOES NOT ask you to pay for the food, there's a chance
- if she is willing to go out with you after or before work and she's SUPER tired, got chance
- if she skips work to go out with you, and DOESNT ask you to pay for her time, got chance

If the opposite happens for the above, you kanna the KC trap. Go find a new girl and forget the old one. Or invest your time in improving yourself, you will get a girl that deserves you.

But like what our forum god says: these are all working ladies. Don't invest any feelings.

kthxbye
Nice sharing bro! Sounds like you have alot of exciting stories to share! I will support you if you decide to share any of these stories!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 01-09-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Nice sharing bro! Sounds like you have alot of exciting stories to share! I will support you if you decide to share any of these stories!
Thanks bro. Nothing interesting about my stories other than standard seduction and rapport that i preach and teach. Upped your points bro. Work hard play hard and reserve your love for the ones that deserve it.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ianrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. Nothing interesting about my stories other than standard seduction and rapport that i preach and teach. Upped your points bro. Work hard play hard and reserve your love for the ones that deserve it.
Very true on this part-keep our love for our future gf/spouse. ML are mostly out here in sg to earn as much money in the shortest possible time and thereafter they'll go back to their countries.

I can understand the feeling we Bros faced when we kena KC. I mean, you're paying for the massage. If you like this particular girl you'll patronise her more often. There and then she'll know she has somehow managed to hook you to become her "regular". And so she show you more gfe by hugging you, kissing you. But they're very good in keeping their feelings of not falling in love with you. Yes with us. Coz why? Their ultimate aim is to go back home after earning lots of money. We might think that by buying them gifts might make them fall in love with us. But don't forget, they earn money much much easier than us. You think they can't afford these gifts themselves? Or there might by other Bros who buy more exp gifts for that girl that you like!

We are just one of their customers. Their aim is to kc as many walk in customers into their regular pool. So that on quiet days when business is slow, they can WeChat you making you feel that they miss you. Like what egresnow bro said: if they really miss you, it's when they can forgo one of their working day just to go out with you on your off day to play eat etc. Other than that, those hugs kisses and imu messages you received, are just tactics that they use on all of their regular clients too. We are just one of their many big fishes. So don't treat the girl that you like like as if she's the only one tree in the whole forest.

I always ask myself this too "Why do I fall in love so easily?" It's because we are humans. All we want is hugs & kisses. We want to feel loved and we want that companionship. When we are single without gf or even married and when we can't get this kind of 撒娇 attitude from our spouse, that is when we fall in love with ML when we patronise her more. Don't ever think that by managing to sian her out on her off days and go Pak tor etc...she'll fall in love with us. We will lose our mind and our soul and much more in the long run. 想长远 Bros. 和她们在一起是没有结果的。

Yes, fate has brought both of you to meet. But it's in those massage parlours circumstances that you meet her. If she is really a good ger, no matter how hard up on money a girl is, if her morals is right and attitude is right (not lazy), she'll choose a normal kind of job to work rather than be a ML albeit the money she earn will come in slower. But she still didn't betray her soul. We patronise her is just to relax, shoot it out and forget all about it. Any feelings we put inside this relationship, we'll get hurt more.

I speak from true experience Bros. I know. I know how hard it is for my child to see the divorce, the turmoil and tears and heartache felt in those years of quarrels with my ex wife. One of the worst lines we can say to ourselves is "I regret". To regret, is too late now...
Old 01-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bro ianrush for sharing!
I totally agree with you! But sad thing is, we're all humans with feelings. Controlling of own feelings is very individual to each other. Some bros need help, need enlightenment. We can only share our stories hoping they can cope and handle it well.

For me, the ML that i always frequent, she used to wechat me just like normal friends. At one point, she dont like me to say that we are customer / servers relationship. But she treated me as her "情人". But now she seldom wechat me le. Even when i wechat her, she reply very brief. I'm not sure why. Maybe her business is picking up? Maybe I'm just another customer to her even though i've visited her many times.

Till now, i still cant stop myself from wanting to visit her. Maybe i'm just dumb. But i guess the feeling with her is really different. Of so many other MLs that i went, this regular ML gave me the best feeling. What i can only do now is to slowly reduce my chance of meeting her.

Got another ML from the same spa tells me... ”后宫佳丽三千“ 。It means that there are many more other girls for us to choose (why only choose her?). She also got the right to go ahead with many other guys. This really enligntens me. Because she is working, she is earning money and she does not stick to one guy only. So what makes me want to feel exclusive hoping for her to only stick to me?
Old 01-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

My ML called me 亲爱的and 宝贝in wechat. Sometimes there is also the kiss icon. This is tough as I need the will to tell myself to keep strictly to customer and ML relationship. Visit her, FJ and don't put any feelings. Let this be a beautiful memory and enjoy the process of each visit before she goes back to China next year.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Have been reading thru so many brother stories.... Thanks for sharing.

I have no physical relationship with my ML... Just pure like.. and we are friends.

Guess I am much fortunate than all of you..
Old 04-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 15
redopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of light

Ya. I just got into one trap. Still trying to reason about it. But sure is tough
Old 04-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Does it mean she willing let you do anything you want like CIP, Anal sex means she like you?
Old 04-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Does it mean she willing let you do anything you want like CIP, Anal sex means she like you?
even can allow you doing such as above, still not mean it is real. just f and f. can image as such above can be for other bros.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Bros who are still trying your best to get out of the trap, i've something to share. Please bear with me on this long post on what happened between me and my ML. Sometimes, you need to enter the scene with a 2nd identity, to get yourself out of the trap.

So today via Wechat, she said that the whole day only got one customer. I asked her how come business so bad? No wonder got so many mei mei take the initiative to jio me. She said that those mei mei want me for their business. And she also dont want me to forget her after dating all the mei meis.

So i told her that i would prefer mei mei to date me. I asked her why she dont date me. She said she got dated me yesterday but i did not go. I asked her where got? She did not answer me and changed subject, and requested to date me tomorrow. I insist she explain why she said she got dated me yesterday when she did not even wechat me a single bit. She reinterate, saying that now she wanted to date me but i full of excuses. She still never answer me.

So she said she dont take the initiative to date guys one. She is wrong now. She said she should take the initiative now. I then told her that i wished we can go back to the first time we met each other. Where we wechat each other anything under the sun, talking craps. Now the feeling is gone.

So she try to brush aside, asking me to visit her when i'm free. I then blew it up a bit, saying that she still did not explain why she said she dated me yesterday while she did not wechat me a single bit. She said she no need to explain. No date me means no date me. So i replied Good Bye. And she was stunned.

But no, i dont want to tear the bridge yet. I then message her, saying that i cherish the days we dated. Every weekend, i look forward to date her. There were days where i dated other girls, but i still go look for her after that. Because she is special and i want to keep a longer relationship with her. But i'm very emotional. Once i felt that you are cold to me or lie to me, i will be very sad.

So she replied that she knows i treat her well. She is a bit unhappy today, thus she dont want to say much. Only say sorry to me. She also knows that we chiongsters come out to have fun and relax. She dont want her unhappiness to affect me. Thus she dont want to say much. She said that if she is not what i wanted, she can only say sorry. She did not do it well.

So i told her that... no, not your fault. You are very good already. Maybe i'm asking too much. Alas you are here to make money, who am i to expect friendship from you? (I'm using this method on her). Because i dont want our relationship to be buyer-seller kind. If you treat me as friend, you will share with me your joy and sorrows. She did not reply on this.

Then i back to the topic insisting her to explain why she said she dated me yesterday while i never receive a single wechat from her at all. I asked if she mistake me as another person or saying only to appease me? I told her that mistaken me for another person can be pardon. Grave mistakes are that you know you're wrong but is using other means to cover your mistakes. So she agreed she mistake me for another person! (Gotcha! So she has been dating other guys la!)

I stopped pursuing this. Then she said, Ok, lets stop talking about this. So she still tried her best to date me these few days. I challenged her by asking if i can get FOC service from her. She said no matter how good i am, the service is never Free. Haha... I told her i'm not a cheapskate la. Joking on the FOC. So she said that her period is coming. If her period come, cannot do that liao. This one i believe cos i tracked her period. Very important to me.

Next, she asked why i shared with her my dates with other girls? Do i think she like it? What makes me think that she likes to hear my stories on fucking other girls? Will this makes her happy? She said if she ever fallen for me, do i think she will be happy hearing my sex stories with so many girls? She throw herself to other men is because of me sharing so many of these stories with other girls. (hahahaha). So i told her if because of my stories with other girls, you throw yourself at other men, then why dont you throw yourself at me? She said because i am too busy with other girls. But i never fail to visit her every week. She cannot reply on this.

She asked if i like it if she shared with her how many customers she take per day? Actually i replied her yes, i want to know. Cos she is working and need to pay her debts. So i can accept it. She then blame me that she got a changed of heart because i made her to.

Then she said, "bro, you are not short of girls". I asked what she mean. She did not immediately reply. So i asked if she wants me to give up on her. She said no, you are never short of girls anyway. Am i wrong to say that? Then i asked her why she need to say this? Does she need to say this? She apologised for saying the wrong thing. So i told her that she gave me a feeling asking me not to look for her anymore. She said up to me to think.

Lastly, she said its getting more and more complicated. I said its not complicated at all. I told her that she got no interest in me at all. Its me who think too much. I should not think this way.

Then she end the conversation by saying she need to get busy liao.

So bros, i'm using another part of myself to test her and question her. I did these by putting my feelings aside and question her. Only then you can really find out if she likes you or not. Like many brothers said, Fuck N Forget. You can always go back as a regular customer but dont let your feelings rule your head. They are here to make money, to provide service. Not to pak tor.

Its sad that my angelic ML is showing her true colors. I have to learn to accept it. No choice.

My word for other bros, when you are a gamer, you dont only play in a single map. There are many more maps for you to experience and enjoy.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Bros who are still trying your best to get out of the trap, i've something to share. Please bear with me on this long post on what happened between me and my ML. Sometimes, you need to enter the scene with a 2nd identity, to get yourself out of the trap.

So today via Wechat, she said that the whole day only got one customer. I asked her how come business so bad? No wonder got so many mei mei take the initiative to jio me. She said that those mei mei want me for their business. And she also dont want me to forget her after dating all the mei meis.

So i told her that i would prefer mei mei to date me. I asked her why she dont date me. She said she got dated me yesterday but i did not go. I asked her where got? She did not answer me and changed subject, and requested to date me tomorrow. I insist she explain why she said she got dated me yesterday when she did not even wechat me a single bit. She reinterate, saying that now she wanted to date me but i full of excuses. She still never answer me.

So she said she dont take the initiative to date guys one. She is wrong now. She said she should take the initiative now. I then told her that i wished we can go back to the first time we met each other. Where we wechat each other anything under the sun, talking craps. Now the feeling is gone.

So she try to brush aside, asking me to visit her when i'm free. I then blew it up a bit, saying that she still did not explain why she said she dated me yesterday while she did not wechat me a single bit. She said she no need to explain. No date me means no date me. So i replied Good Bye. And she was stunned.

But no, i dont want to tear the bridge yet. I then message her, saying that i cherish the days we dated. Every weekend, i look forward to date her. There were days where i dated other girls, but i still go look for her after that. Because she is special and i want to keep a longer relationship with her. But i'm very emotional. Once i felt that you are cold to me or lie to me, i will be very sad.

So she replied that she knows i treat her well. She is a bit unhappy today, thus she dont want to say much. Only say sorry to me. She also knows that we chiongsters come out to have fun and relax. She dont want her unhappiness to affect me. Thus she dont want to say much. She said that if she is not what i wanted, she can only say sorry. She did not do it well.

So i told her that... no, not your fault. You are very good already. Maybe i'm asking too much. Alas you are here to make money, who am i to expect friendship from you? (I'm using this method on her). Because i dont want our relationship to be buyer-seller kind. If you treat me as friend, you will share with me your joy and sorrows. She did not reply on this.

Then i back to the topic insisting her to explain why she said she dated me yesterday while i never receive a single wechat from her at all. I asked if she mistake me as another person or saying only to appease me? I told her that mistaken me for another person can be pardon. Grave mistakes are that you know you're wrong but is using other means to cover your mistakes. So she agreed she mistake me for another person! (Gotcha! So she has been dating other guys la!)

I stopped pursuing this. Then she said, Ok, lets stop talking about this. So she still tried her best to date me these few days. I challenged her by asking if i can get FOC service from her. She said no matter how good i am, the service is never Free. Haha... I told her i'm not a cheapskate la. Joking on the FOC. So she said that her period is coming. If her period come, cannot do that liao. This one i believe cos i tracked her period. Very important to me.

Next, she asked why i shared with her my dates with other girls? Do i think she like it? What makes me think that she likes to hear my stories on fucking other girls? Will this makes her happy? She said if she ever fallen for me, do i think she will be happy hearing my sex stories with so many girls? She throw herself to other men is because of me sharing so many of these stories with other girls. (hahahaha). So i told her if because of my stories with other girls, you throw yourself at other men, then why dont you throw yourself at me? She said because i am too busy with other girls. But i never fail to visit her every week. She cannot reply on this.

She asked if i like it if she shared with her how many customers she take per day? Actually i replied her yes, i want to know. Cos she is working and need to pay her debts. So i can accept it. She then blame me that she got a changed of heart because i made her to.

Then she said, "bro, you are not short of girls". I asked what she mean. She did not immediately reply. So i asked if she wants me to give up on her. She said no, you are never short of girls anyway. Am i wrong to say that? Then i asked her why she need to say this? Does she need to say this? She apologised for saying the wrong thing. So i told her that she gave me a feeling asking me not to look for her anymore. She said up to me to think.

Lastly, she said its getting more and more complicated. I said its not complicated at all. I told her that she got no interest in me at all. Its me who think too much. I should not think this way.

So bros, i'm using another part of myself to test her and question her. I did these by putting my feelings aside and question her. Only then you can really find out if she likes you or not. Like many brothers said, Fuck N Forget. You can always go back as a regular customer but dont let your feelings rule your head. They are here to make money, to provide service. Not to pak tor.

Its sad that my angelic ML is showing her true colors. I have to learn to accept it. No choice.

My word for other bros, when you are a gamer, you dont only play in a single map. There are many more maps for you to experience and enjoy.
Long and nice story line....
Old 09-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
zaxkjone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post

Thanks. They have a long list and they know how to carry head you. I kena before. Now. Play along and just enjoy the massage
Old 10-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Thelostone188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Logging in just to help fellow bros:

My credentials:
Ive hooked up with KTV girls for free before (i take pride in not paying KTV chinese girls), and stayed at their rooms before(above peace centre and also at Sophia residences, and been to their gym multiple times).

My thoughts, or rather, a test for you guys to see if you kanna the KC trap or she kanna YOUR KC trap:
- She messaging you, fast or slow or not does not fucking matter, cause they are working.
- if she is willing to go out with you on their off day, theres a chance.
- if she goes out with you on their off day, and doesn't expect you to pay FOR HER TIME, theres a chance
- if she pays for your food, when you said you are not hungry but she just wants to eat, theres a chance
- if she brings you to meet her friend AND YET DOES NOT ask you to pay for the food, there's a chance
- if she is willing to go out with you after or before work and she's SUPER tired, got chance
- if she skips work to go out with you, and DOESNT ask you to pay for her time, got chance

If the opposite happens for the above, you kanna the KC trap. Go find a new girl and forget the old one. Or invest your time in improving yourself, you will get a girl that deserves you.

But like what our forum god says: these are all working ladies. Don't invest any feelings.

kthxbye
Bro I took ur test. Looks like both kenna Kc trap. Dunno what's next...

- She messaging you, fast or slow or not does not fucking matter, cause they are working --> we message each other every day, day and night and am the only sticky in her contact list.
- if she is willing to go out with you on their off day, theres a chance --> Yes, off days are spent with me.
- if she goes out with you on their off day, and doesn't expect you to pay FOR HER TIME, theres a chance --> never paid for her time during off days Nor any request for me to pay for her time.
- if she pays for your food, when you said you are not hungry but she just wants to eat, theres a chance --> she treats me at times too or offer to pay.
- if she brings you to meet her friend AND YET DOES NOT ask you to pay for the food, there's a chance --> Yes, same thing.
- if she is willing to go out with you after or before work and she's SUPER tired, got chance --> Yes, on numerous occasions
- if she skips work to go out with you, and DOESNT ask you to pay for her time, got chance --> yes, on numerous occasions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1