The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
5 year ban but after 3 year permitted to enter.

That case is like one in 1,000.
That is probably because the syndicate that brought her in "died"..... if the syndicate is still in operation and OKTs not caught...... no way her ban will be less than 5 yrs.
Old 17-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, glad to know that money is not an issue for you. That will make things much less difficult. I wish you and your gf all the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Of course, to clarify, to bring her in I don't mean to ground her in Singapore. It's just a stop to visit my family if need be. I do not mind the idea of settling down over there or even both of us like i mentioned, settle down in another country. I can easily find job anywhere in the world, mostly. It's just a matter of the pay. Like you said, I can consider working in something here that allows me to fly there often, in fact a sound and easy plan is to fly there once every two weeks just over the weekends. Or, to start a business there to generate income, which is plausible as well. Money is not the issue, it's the movement. Thanks once again. (TL;DR if at worst she can't enter totally, I will just earn enough dough to whip up my passive income and will head over to settle down with another job there. no biggie. The purpose of generating this discussion/opinions gathering is to find out more information from all the experienced people here, which did help a lot)

Cheers
Old 30-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all, the worry below not 100% related to RS, but co-related to ICA. Mine is small case compare to other bros complicated one.

I have a female friend from Vietnam, first time coming to Singapore for the Zoukout event, She will be coming in 8-11 Dec, the event on 9 Dec. Airticket, event ticket, hotel all booked under her name. What the chances of refusal of entry by ICA in bros opinion?

Of course i am aware just your opinion, may be you might have similar experience to share with.
Old 30-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
First of all, the worry below not 100% related to RS, but co-related to ICA. Mine is small case compare to other bros complicated one.

I have a female friend from Vietnam, first time coming to Singapore for the Zoukout event, She will be coming in 8-11 Dec, the event on 9 Dec. Airticket, event ticket, hotel all booked under her name. What the chances of refusal of entry by ICA in bros opinion?

Of course i am aware just your opinion, may be you might have similar experience to share with.
100% granted entry if never enter Singapore before.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
100% granted entry if never enter Singapore before.
Thanks bro.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post

just my two cents worth, pls remind your friend to avoid going to the lane with where the ICA officer is female. Die die just go to the male ICA officer.

tried and tested with my various female "friends" coming into singapore. can save lots of trouble going into the interview room......
Old 07-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post

tried and tested with my various female "friends" coming into singapore. can save lots of trouble going into the interview room......
My wife was invited into the room by a male officer... no different. Your arguement will be she might have done something wrong. Nope, she has done nothing wrong, even her green card was approved within 1 mth. I posted somewhere in this thread on her LTVP+.
Old 13-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u work in SG and she stays in Thailand and u go Thailand few times in a year or once a month for over weekend, initially it will work... love love n miss miss.

After awhile, relationship will strain and stray. Imagine during birthday, valentine day and so on she is alone then soon she goes out with friends n soon know more guys Good luck and u need a lot, a lot n a lot of trust.
heard most of such cases, they will have a local bf behind their singapore husband/boyfriend's back...seen such cases before....a friend of mine wanted to find friends and go thailand catch the thai guy who is fucking his thai gf behind his back...but as expected, none of us wanted or dared to accompany him to thailand..
Old 13-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
before....a friend of mine wanted to find friends and go thailand catch the thai guy who is fucking his thai gf behind his back...but as expected, none of us wanted or dared to accompany him to thailand..
No point to go till Thailand... just break up and move on.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
sibehchio2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysibehchio2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Break off and find other lah, so many in singapore now
Old 15-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
laobububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibehchio2 View Post
Break off and find other lah, so many in singapore now
Same thinking here
Old 06-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

All mentioned issue is on entry and then marry in sg n stay in sg.
What if the case is like this.
Ex geylang worker 10yrs ago, has return to sg n gain entry as tourist twice till now
Wish to JUST register marriage in sg n then back to stay in Thailand. No intention to stay long term in Sg.
Guess shouldn't be any problem right?
Already has ROM date
No receive any notification from MOM to apply for approval
Date reach, sign marry , get the cert and fuck back to Thailand n stay.
Any problem with this steps?

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
All mentioned issue is on entry and then marry in sg n stay in sg.
What if the case is like this.
Ex geylang worker 10yrs ago, has return to sg n gain entry as tourist twice till now
Wish to JUST register marriage in sg n then back to stay in Thailand. No intention to stay long term in Sg.
Guess shouldn't be any problem right?
Already has ROM date
No receive any notification from MOM to apply for approval
Dun see any problem with the steps...so long gal can enter Sinkieland to ROM then no issue....why need MOM approval after 10 years no longer working....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
The problem is, there is still chance of refusal of entry even if the ger has the confirmed date for ROM. Get marry in Thailand
Old 06-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Dun see any problem with the steps...so long gal can enter Sinkieland to ROM then no issue....why need MOM approval after 10 years no longer working....
you mean after 10yrs no longer working already , no need to apply for approval?

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1