The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agree. Good freshies are few and far in the market and those that stay long, even fewer. With more and more seasoned MLs RTC, options are really quite limited.

Good to discover and groom new ones in the market. If the MLs are receptive to feedback, it will be only good for them and improvement does bring better business.

Suddenly feel too soon to go into semi-retirement. Hehe.
lol.. im already in semi-retirement now bro, fun to come out once in a while to try fresh blood though
Old 28-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I've heard from MLs where there are many bros who give $150 instead of the $110 of the actual price for every session, splashing gifts and flowers on their birthday and during valentines. Win toto/4d/CNY give big angbao.

At the end of the day, most of them will not want to come back to Singapore and will rather stay in China.
Most MLs ended up doing business/buying of properties in China with those money, and never to be back in Singapore as they've probably found someone handsome or richer back there.
Well end of the day, one willing to spend the other just willingly accept lor. I have been guilty of that sometimes, though I don't spend big money la, no money for expensive bags lol. Not encouraging it though.
End of the day, this is just a hobby to derive pleasure. Do not spend an arm or a leg to sustain it. If you spend within your means and it makes you happy to haolian you are rich to get what you want then so be it lor. Just don't forget buying that expensive watch for yourself probably makes you happier hahaha
Old 28-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
bluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Actually got zapped few times because of this sharing. And the reason they zap me was sgdog. Is it because this website no longer advertise here. Have sbf really lost the spirit of sharing already? Hate it or love it, I will still continue to share my finds. I'm no okt runner or anything, points means nothing to me and u okt runners are not going to do any harm to me by zapping me. And yes I know the website I shared all became $$$$$ I'm going say again it is the website with a wolf u should know what it is

I think some bros went for her based on your FR, like myself. However, experience is vastly different. In/Out 35mins. Cute? Er, yes, more towards meaty side. Good conversationalist, yes. Ask her G spot, she don’t say. No bathing together. Massage so-so, complain hand pain after 3 customers, I was the unlucky fourth, probably 15mins, only shoulder and neck covered. BBBJ ok, if CIM +$20. I no take up then said I don’t let her earn money for food (??). She asked if FJ $150 is it expensive for me, I said yes. Think she knows I am the cheapskate type. Actually, question is, is she worth that much? Bro can visit to verify. Roaming was ok, nice complexion, rubbing Y with clothing, said I not gentle. So, limited to top lor. I took a while to cum, ask if I am the difficult to cum type. I have to imagine something to speed up the process for her. Paid the due amount, she asked for tips, I said next time (if got next time). Said I “small gas ghost”. Next bro arrived as I’m exiting.
She will be moving to Chinatown and staying around for quite a while. Some bros may be her cup of tea to help her stay for a while.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
Eh, i thought the boob fuck was quite disappointing bro. Like the way she did it was felt like not really into it, no feeling one. And spending $150 on it alone wasn't justifiable enough for me (since I was more into cheonging FL dome 1 at that time haha). But her boobs and the rest of her services are definitely outstanding. Massage wise is okay lah, nothing to shout about but definitely good enough to come back for more.
Yeah, probably was my first few BF then. After that, I had better BFs of course. The best one I had was probably in a spa based one, F cups. :P Also no more liao.

Anyway, still a nice pair of boobs will attract. No need too big, proportion and shape should be good. Recall there was a Mona some time back with perfect pearl shape natural Cs. Yummy.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Well end of the day, one willing to spend the other just willingly accept lor. I have been guilty of that sometimes, though I don't spend big money la, no money for expensive bags lol. Not encouraging it though.
End of the day, this is just a hobby to derive pleasure. Do not spend an arm or a leg to sustain it. If you spend within your means and it makes you happy to haolian you are rich to get what you want then so be it lor. Just don't forget buying that expensive watch for yourself probably makes you happier hahaha
Very much agree with your view bro. I have also been at times spending more than I should have.

How you managed your interactions, I guess. No matter how many times you know you should not be KCed but there are still instances that you lean to your heart or little head, whichever comes first.

Well, treat it like a pastime, to escape from reality a while. Know your main priorities I feel. Then it should be ok.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Paid a visit to Gucci recently.

http://sweetprettybabes.wixsite.com/...bes/gucci-9317

Not too good an experience I would say.

First the positives. Can park at the place she is staying and she does give a reasonably good massage.

Now the negatives.
After I had a quick shower, I lied down on the massage bed and she was there munching some fruits. She says she is hungry.

She used the phone quite a bit throughout the session, even during the sensual portion when I was lying up facing her.

Looks wise.. only some resemblance to the photos. Photos probably taken at least a few years back. Imho.

Body wise.. by my standards, just about acceptable. Bordering on being a mini elephant.

She didn't take off her top at first. So when I sat up to take off her bra, she sort of scolded me and told me that she can do it herself and there was no need for me to sit up.

After taking off her bra, I see already also sian 1/2.

Then she said 脱了又不摸.

Don't think I need to say whether I will RTM or not, right?
Old 28-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Totally agree with you bro. I myself sometimes do give tips by paying 150 instead of 110 or 100 instead of 80 provided that the service is good. If I feel they deserve it I will be willing to pay more. Gifts for them never done that before and doubt I will be doing that as well.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anna 安娜 (DA) was disappointing.
Massage was so-so even when requested to hard massage. The only time is was hard was when she used her elbows. And something felt amiss. She was lingering around my calf area for almost 15mins each side. After 1 hour, was told to turn around. Only then she got undressed and gave me a HJ. Shot 15 mins later and she immediately got dressed. Gave me another foot massage and then I saw it. She was using her phone most of the time. No wonder she kept lingerinh at a spot for very long time. Time's up, I showered, got dressed and paid.

To her credit, she has a hot body and I was allowed to autoroam. But the whole experience was 'meh' and I'd rather DIY at home. Maybe she was tired or something I don't know.

The place was easy to fine if you drive and there are lots of carpark in the area.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with the bros. Pay little more for quality better than pay little less and get CMI one. Also never done gifts before. Give girlfriend better!
Old 28-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 12
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got review on vivi?

http://www.sglocalmassage.net/sgloca...ru-b2b-2x69hj/
Old 28-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

PRCs have one of the worst, if not the worst, hygiene habits.

Their notorious armpit hairs, disgusting bad breathe and unscrupulous service standards are enough to turn one away.

Unfortunately, we have many men who are desperate.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I've heard from MLs where there are many bros who give $150 instead of the $110 of the actual price for every session, splashing gifts and flowers on their birthday and during valentines. Win toto/4d/CNY give big angbao.
Other costumers give $150 for hand job does not mean you can't buy the full service at a cheaper price, right?
Old 28-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfhearted View Post
Seriously you never seen her in other websites before? Must be observant a bit bro.

Been around forever and there are some reviews.
Old 28-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
PRCs have one of the worst, if not the worst, hygiene habits.

Their notorious armpit hairs, disgusting bad breathe and unscrupulous service standards are enough to turn one away.

Unfortunately, we have many men who are desperate.

Pierre.
Do you not go for ML services, bro? Never before? Serious?

Sweeping statements not so good lah. The regular MLs that I went to are in fact clean freaks. Hygiene level better than most of us. They know they need better hygiene for their own health working in their house that so many ppl passes through.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid a visit to Gucci recently.

http://sweetprettybabes.wixsite.com/...bes/gucci-9317

Not too good an experience I would say.

First the positives. Can park at the place she is staying and she does give a reasonably good massage.

Now the negatives.
After I had a quick shower, I lied down on the massage bed and she was there munching some fruits. She says she is hungry.

She used the phone quite a bit throughout the session, even during the sensual portion when I was lying up facing her.

Looks wise.. only some resemblance to the photos. Photos probably taken at least a few years back. Imho.

Body wise.. by my standards, just about acceptable. Bordering on being a mini elephant.

She didn't take off her top at first. So when I sat up to take off her bra, she sort of scolded me and told me that she can do it herself and there was no need for me to sit up.

After taking off her bra, I see already also sian 1/2.

Then she said 脱了又不摸.

Don't think I need to say whether I will RTM or not, right?
Thanks for the FR. Save me $120.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1