The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Is DH down or even raced today? Suddenly no response from OKT.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Is this emcee last time from Devil Hose call Pine?
Are they the same girl?

Which stable is this emcee under? Looks pretty.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Took the risk to try the new stable sammyboymodels, tried the 1.75m tall model/emcee.. not bad quite cute but she had too many bookings so no time to eat, pity her... looks 7/10, gfe 8/10
Old 02-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

how can u miss out saying the most important stuff like boob size, natural or not and fj?? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
Took the risk to try the new stable sammyboymodels, tried the 1.75m tall model/emcee.. not bad quite cute but she had too many bookings so no time to eat, pity her... looks 7/10, gfe 8/10
Old 02-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First time trying Doll88 . Tried Best for today.

Looks : I think the picture looks better. Not that the real person is totally different, but under lighting or certain angle, she is quite similar to it. Pretty fair for a thai.
Body : Not exactly slim, also don't look like baby elephant to me either.
Boobs : Enhanced C , I think is abit hard though.
BBBJ : Yes, slow and sensual. Deep throat as well.
CIM : Yes
French : Yes, as much as you want
FJ : Accomodating to different positions. But not exactly tight , but still ok for me.
GFE : GFE is there with abit of ting tong personality. Her english is not bad for a Thai, able to hold a conversation without much use of google translate.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8waldz View Post
First time trying Doll88 . Tried Best for today.

Looks : I think the picture looks better. Not that the real person is totally different, but under lighting or certain angle, she is quite similar to it. Pretty fair for a thai.
Body : Not exactly slim, also don't look like baby elephant to me either.
Boobs : Enhanced C , I think is abit hard though.
BBBJ : Yes, slow and sensual. Deep throat as well.
CIM : Yes
French : Yes, as much as you want
FJ : Accomodating to different positions. But not exactly tight , but still ok for me.
GFE : GFE is there with abit of ting tong personality. Her english is not bad for a Thai, able to hold a conversation without much use of google translate.
Thanks for taking one for the bros. Commando FR. Me looking at her too. Enhanced hard boobs. Hmmmmmm
Old 03-02-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
Nabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Nana of Siam Paradise

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=634339

Face: Pretty SYT. Look close to what is shown in the pictures.

Body: Smooth and Slim. Skin tone is darker from what you seen in the picture. Your typical thai skin tone.

Boobs: Soft and big. But i was not allowed to touch much because she says it was itchy.

French: Did not managed to. Keep avoiding. Only light peck on the lips.

BBBJ: BBBJ was ok. Suck balls, licking and tries to deep throat. She tried a few times and choke before stopping.

Painting / Fingering: Did not managed to. Keep avoiding.

FJ: 2 shot. Only because she is pretty. If not I think PCC at home better.

GFE: Totally no GFE for me. It was a total turn off as I wasn't allowed to touch boobs and cunt. Keep avoid and saying itchy.

RTF: Never. After shower before we even start doing anything, she straight away apply KY liao. I am not sure about you guys but for me this is such a turn off.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great Bonks with 2 x CIM Mission

I did another 2 X CIM with Yuri at Doll88 ( FB slot)

Short FR debrief here as I'm rushing back to BASE.

Yuri BBBJ was goood: 8.5/10

Yuri CIM : 10 /10

Mission accomplished : 98.8888 %

If you are looking for petite SYT, DO SKIP this Target.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 03-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Hey bros, chillax la! Whatever the FL praise about your dick size or special cim reserved for only you and etc, just believe her la. You believe then you feel more shiok mah. You spend money to feel good.
Nice Said, bro

Old 03-02-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnypen View Post
Girls are good. But OKT will promise 90 minutes and will not keep up the promise. Twice happend with me.
What happen ?!!, Can share detail with us

Old 03-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Re: Teeruklover - Haru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post

Lady

Name: Haru
Picture Authenticity: Yes it is her. Difference in amount of makeup. But definitely is her.
Body: Slim with good proportions. Xiao mei mei type of body.
Skin Tone: Normal SG tone.
Skin smoothness: Not that smooth i think because of the bed. Nevertheless you can feel it is young fresh meat when touching her.
Height: Around 155cm to 158cm.
Boobs: B. Fit my hands perfectly with a little extra. Nice nipples to suck on.
Tattoo: Dont remember i seen any.
Pussy: Trimmed.
Attitude: Very good. Willing to please, automatically asked for 2nd shot, able to communicate with translator and body language but English is minimum. Hardworking during sexxion.

Services Provided
Shower Together: Yes
Tiger Bath: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Painting: No try
Fingering: Yes - Extremely easy and quick to get her wet with only 1 finger.
BBBJ: Soft and sensual i like.
Massage: Soft.
HJ: Yes
FJ: Yes - Very tight. Good rider. Sexy moans.
AR: No try
CIM: No try
AJ: Not in menu.
GFE: Medium
Date of departure: 5th Feb
RTF: Will like to but cannot fit schedule.

Conclusion

Haru is a very nice lady who is great to be with. I am happy that what i saw is what i got. Young and fresh. Though there are still improvements but this is what young and pure looking girls should be. Btw she looks like Hebe from S.H.E in certain angles. Thanks Bro SK for arranging this wonderful sexxion.

Lastly please remember this FR is just a reference of what i experienced. Yours may differ.

Happy Chinese New Year Bros.
Nice one , bro Yashlro,

Old 03-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Not long ago there are a few stables that i trust like ps lb and monte.Nowadays looking from frs from senior bros girls that okts now bring in are about under par. So senior bro, i need advice here on which okts trustworthy. Meaning what ever service being advertise is really what we will get and beyond. Gd day everyone
Old 03-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Thanks for taking one for the bros. Commando FR. Me looking at her too. Enhanced hard boobs. Hmmmmmm
I think is too firm, nevertheless, a heavenly sight during cowgirl.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Newbie here trying FR for the first time.

Arranged a session with RIN Bangkok-Gems.

Looks: WYSISWG PRETTY with a beautiful smile (100% same pic)

Body: proportionate from head to toe

BBJ: sensual resulting in me surrendering 1st shot in no time

FJ: 2nd shot with her cowgirl and boy did she give me a head rush

Bro Jerry was responsive and accommodating gave me the confirm stamp chop for Rin's service level and I must say GFE high with that endearing smile of hers. Truly a service with a smile

RTF: 100%
Old 03-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
Not long ago there are a few stables that i trust like ps lb and monte.Nowadays looking from frs from senior bros girls that okts now bring in are about under par. So senior bro, i need advice here on which okts trustworthy. Meaning what ever service being advertise is really what we will get and beyond. Gd day everyone
There isnt any stable that will consistently give you girls which perform well, you still need to judge from frs and personal preferences.

The only way to shortlist which frs are more accurate to your tastes are by elimination. If you tried a girl based on an fr by some bro here which did not match up to your expectations, then just add that bro to block. You wont need to read his FR again and be confused or cheated... Eventually you will be left with only a small group of frs which match your preferences.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1