The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Yup, for serial girl changer (aka chap chye - 杂菜饭) like me, will be hard to prebook a girl and guarantee that she won't think about the other rupiahs she might be earning. Still, I have 3 ceweks messaging me and these are my better girls last year.

I just move my playground to other place. Maybe not as economical as Batam (during normal time), but definitely much cheaper than Batam now and I get a much better overall experience.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

@NoNo

Oh well.. I've tried reasoning with him before too, that certain benefits are useless to members, whereas the late check-out is something that we regulars value. Just imagine, when most are at silver level, than it's pretty useless as you will still be stuck in the same queue to check out as everyone else. Call me stubborn, but I prefer to deal with a company that gives you what they promise to give you. Their mistake is their problem. Don't make it mine. Maybe you need to go up to the new Operations Manager that was hired at about the same time Sinta's team start leaving.

Never mind, they are not the only temple in Batam. And they are not the only loyalty program around too.

And they are playing hard ball with you on your qualified Gold member's card? That's 2 disappointments. Isn't the terms for upgrading members level the same for Classic->Silver and Silver->Gold? Hmm..

Anyway, since last November (I think), I've been staying at other places and I don't experience any drastic inconvenience. But then, I'm different from you. I'm okay with any reasonable room and I believe I'd found replacement already.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 30-01-2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros gonna go batam soon and have some noob qns

For lt, like u book alr is payment upfront? Any case that the girl nv come then how ah? if got the mami number helps?

Also i going wif frens. So normally each person will book own room rite?

Thanks bros
Old 30-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Anyway, since last November (I think), I've been staying at other places and I don't experience any drastic inconvenience. But then, I'm different from you. I'm okay with any reasonable room and I believe I'd found replacement already.
Definitely, I must go to check personally the rooms of Da Vienna, in particular the rooms with the big bath tub
Old 30-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocarbon View Post
Hi bros gonna go batam soon and have some noob qns

For lt, like u book alr is payment upfront? Any case that the girl nv come then how ah? if got the mami number helps?

Also i going wif frens. So normally each person will book own room rite?

Thanks bros
Booking at legit booking joints will always require you to pay upfront. You can bring the girl back on the spot after you paid. If you have things to do, can tell the okt to only send the girl at X hours. Some will ask for taxi fares for the girl though. It does help to get the okt number in case the girl comes late, or gives you problem.

Yes, if hotel room, usually is one room per dick. (I can't imagine why you would want to share room. I regard having sex with a girl as something very personal... ) Usually, Indonesian girls are not that into 3p, irregardless 2m1f or 1m2f. We do, however, booked apartment before that comes with 2 bedroom and a living room. Girls are OK with this.

HTH.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 30-01-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono 1973 View Post
.. Their explanation was the system...
These are common problems with computeristion...with the "SYSTEM" lots of flexibility and human touch could be depleted.
Old 30-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

I would say it's a lame excuse. All it takes is a simple setting that changes the check out time for Silver member to X hour, Gold member to Y hour. Settled.

But then, since they are still tracking member's night stayed manually via Excel Spreadsheet, I'm not sure their booking system can accommodate more than 2 check out time.
Old 30-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
These are common problems with computeristion...with the "SYSTEM" lots of flexibility and human touch could be depleted.
The main reason why I always preferred to stay at Formosa has been the way staff always treated me, as a family and not as employees of a public post office (try to get a smile from the desk staff at Harmoni!).

Flexibility in handling business or whatever activity is a value, but there is people, especially in some countries, that are rigid as wood. If there is a rule, or a policy, they stick to it without taking even into consideration that exceptions and flexibility at times can be advantageous for both parties. I get mad when I see this.

In Europe, Swiss people is famous to be extremely rigid and to not allow exceptions even if it could be advantageous.
(If there is any Swiss reading this, please don't jump on me. I know it's a stereotype, but as in all stereotypes there is some underlying truth mixed with bullshit.)
Conversely, people from South Europe (Italy and Greece above all) are known to give priority to "fantasy" rather then to "method and rules" in handling things. People from North Europe call that "Chaos" and inefficiency. There's enough matter to start endless discussions, I know. It' not my intention.

A friend told me once an interesting anecdote. He entered a cafe in Switzerland and wanted a sandwich with cheese. The lady at the desk replied: "We have these sandwiches with ham and cheese." Then the following conversation developed:
- "Ok, but I don't like ham"
- "Sorry, we sell only ham and cheese"
- "Don't worry, I pay the same price. Just remove the ham and I take it with the cheese"
- "Sorry, it's not possible, we sell only sandwiches with ham and cheese"
At this point, my friend was furious with that stubborn lady.
- "OK GIVE ME YOUR SANDWICH AS IT IS"
The lady smiled all satisfied, proud and happy that the odd tourist accepted the house rules.
Then my friend took the sandwich with ham and cheese, paid the bill, opened the sandwich, removed the ham, left it on the desk under the shocked eyes of the lady, and left the place with his sandwich with just cheese.
Wonderful example of fantasy against rigid rules.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

OK back to South East Asia (batam), was at PI and looks like PI mami and papi will try and ask tamu to book their own gals and NB papi, will try their best and ask tamu to book NB gals. Competition within PI joint.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
29th November 2016
I notice bro BFOMF5,bro Micmac,bro Newyorker and bro Kohonly disappearing...
hey hey. am busy for the longest time getting myself more entrenched into this wonderful island 45mins from SG. Bumped into John(khb) 1-2 mths ago at Mitra during (late)breakfast. bumped into MiuMiu too that same trip - really a batam laojiao liao

Apart from the sex scene which I do not (cannot) know (*cough*cough* the brudders here who met me will know why LOL!) , the food scene landscape is changing. More gourmet and arty-farty joints sprouting up - and that's cause the kids of the rich parents living in Batam are starting out on their own.

My favorite seafood joint - Marine Live - alas has closed for business. Good thing my 2nd fav seafood joint - Punggur is still up and running

My favorite noodle - Momo - surprisingly closed - but for a different reason.

Kez's BAkery REsto Chef Denny - as with all good things - he has left Kez and gone to London. sigh... still finding solid gourmet cuisine at terrific prices here in batam.

Botak Cun , Rony KweTiao, Benny Peng-bak , Spiro's Pizza are (breathing sigh of relief) still up and running.

Prices of homes in Batam have also begun to shoot up since 2016. Those who bought definitely can now flip for a tidy profit in 2017. But note : buy houses - not apartments. Investing in housing here is very different from SG/TW/CN. Make sure you have someone you can trust to offer you good advice - not some realty agent.

right, enuf ranting from me, and pardon my trolling.

cheerios!
Old 30-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Invested 1.5 hrs and 150k to become tiger
Old 30-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post

wat wall?
We got a bank account, can draw IDR from atm;
Old 30-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Invested 1.5 hrs and 150k to become tiger
Lol.... I just show this to my gal. 150k for 1.5hrs kerok? Where is this place bro?
Old 31-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Booking at legit booking joints will always require you to pay upfront. You can bring the girl back on the spot after you paid. If you have things to do, can tell the okt to only send the girl at X hours. Some will ask for taxi fares for the girl though. It does help to get the okt number in case the girl comes late, or gives you problem.

Yes, if hotel room, usually is one room per dick. (I can't imagine why you would want to share room. I regard having sex with a girl as something very personal... ) Usually, Indonesian girls are not that into 3p, irregardless 2m1f or 1m2f. We do, however, booked apartment before that comes with 2 bedroom and a living room. Girls are OK with this.

HTH.
Thanks bro
Cheers
Old 31-01-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh well.. I've tried reasoning with him before too, that certain benefits are useless to members, whereas the late check-out is something that we regulars value. Just imagine, when most are at silver level, than it's pretty useless as you will still be stuck in the same queue to check out as everyone else. Call me stubborn, but I prefer to deal with a company that gives you what they promise to give you. Their mistake is their problem. Don't make it mine. Maybe you need to go up to the new Operations Manager that was hired at about the same time Sinta's team start leaving.
Its a 3rd world there,they can say apple,and end up it turn up to become orange. What can one do except not to get the same apple from the same store again or simply just compromise. Its not the 1st encounter of such i seen and encountered in Batam (and other 3rd world countries)...i dare bet my last dollar it wouldnt be the last.

The ex Koreopok Food court at Citywalk Mall using the top up card system (which is the current Food Colony) is another example,i sworn never to return too,my Batam Pharmacy hop was another. i have a 'buy apple but turn out to be orange' situation there before.

Unlike Singapore,Japan etc,if the lower end dont work according to papers (agreement),we put our voice up the next level up,still dont work ,up yet another level...still doesnt work,also LL if you hapen to be the enduser...right? Singtel,M1 and Starhub were some best examples. And no way any enduser can even work around the situation in a 1st world country. Sue them? End up paying S$10 for a S$1 compensation? Hehehe...

In 3rd world,if things dont work straight, i can still work around it. I checked out at 145pm theoretically,but my physical self is still inside room at 3pm. Or i check out w/o going thru the reception. I have done it before,so i am going to try that again if there's a need to. Just my other alternatives to make things work my way. This cannot be applied in any 1st world.

1st world or 3rd world better? Both has its pros and cons. I do learn a lot in 3rd world Batam.

Quote:
Never mind, they are not the only temple in Batam. And they are not the only loyalty program around too.
Definitely...different people has different type of requirement. I believe most hotels in Batam dont allow check out as late as 2pm? As stated above,the choice lies with how one choose to handle a situation. Easiest way out,...give it up,pick another. My choice is to work around it,and get my definition of best for least. (the most suitable for oneself will be the best)

Quote:
And they are playing hard ball with you on your qualified Gold member's card? That's 2 disappointments. Isn't the terms for upgrading members level the same for Classic->Silver and Silver->Gold? Hmm..
Hehehe...i was quite piss off with this one...but well,since i already hit that quota,i guess i can only wait for Sept. It is really tricky of them. Its written on their T & C paper. Whats written must have been carefully thought out to trick the less careful readers. Just like an advertisement that say a LED flat screen 40inch TV selling at S$1 in gigantic letters on pamphlet,but people tends to miss out the small print below.

Quote:
I'm okay with any reasonable room and I believe I'd found replacement already.
Every hotel is a good hotel,thats if it suits oneself.

Its good to always have a plan B,better still..plan C.

I do that almost all the time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1