The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fantasyseekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
gf prepositioned by big client, advise needed

This is my 2nd account which i just created purely for this post as to protect my own identity. Some interesting event has took place recently and i need advise from experienced bros here.

My 25 year old gf who works in the finance industry got prepositioned by a big client recently, according to my gf he's around 50+ year old. He was extremely flirty as soon as they started talking, in addition he keeps ogling at her figure, all these are pretty normal as my gf is consider really attractive, but instead of just purely flirtation like other guys this old man who is easily twice my gf age keeps telling her he wants to be her sugar daddy and he's serious, about it which my gf just smile and decline politely. Oddly instead of getting jealous I got really aroused instead ( of course i didn't show it ).

A little background about my girlfriend, she's really attractive and never has shortage of suitors, and in addition, she has a extremely desirable figure inspite of her relatively petite stature ( below 160cm ), with extremely perky ass and E cup tits. She always attracts stares from other guys when i go out with her.

I would have kept it as a fantasy and use this story as a "tool" for my musturbation but interestingly unlike other guys who hit on her, She didn't seem repulse by the client at all, when i ask her is he good looking, her reply was "ok lor" which almost always means yes but she's too shy to admit.

I've always have hotwife fantasy, and have been wondering how should i persuade her to accept this preposition, if she does accept it, it wouldn't be about the money since she has a higher than average income but purely about pleasure. Any advise from the experienced bros here will be welcome.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyseekers View Post
This is my 2nd account which i just created purely for this post as to protect my own identity. Some interesting event has took place recently and i need advise from experienced bros here.

My 25 year old gf who works in the finance industry got prepositioned by a big client recently, according to my gf he's around 50+ year old. He was extremely flirty as soon as they started talking, in addition he keeps ogling at her figure, all these are pretty normal as my gf is consider really attractive, but instead of just purely flirtation like other guys this old man who is easily twice my gf age keeps telling her he wants to be her sugar daddy and he's serious, about it which my gf just smile and decline politely. Oddly instead of getting jealous I got really aroused instead ( of course i didn't show it ).

A little background about my girlfriend, she's really attractive and never has shortage of suitors, and in addition, she has a extremely desirable figure inspite of her relatively petite stature ( below 160cm ), with extremely perky ass and E cup tits. She always attracts stares from other guys when i go out with her.

I would have kept it as a fantasy and use this story as a "tool" for my musturbation but interestingly unlike other guys who hit on her, She didn't seem repulse by the client at all, when i ask her is he good looking, her reply was "ok lor" which almost always means yes but she's too shy to admit.

I've always have hotwife fantasy, and have been wondering how should i persuade her to accept this preposition, if she does accept it, it wouldn't be about the money since she has a higher than average income but purely about pleasure. Any advise from the experienced bros here will be welcome.
Yes. Yes ! Yes!! Must accept ASAP
This forum only got depraved individuals doing only depraved things. So why not
If not how u write yr Stories here.

Insist you are part of the package n the guy can drill yr behind. U blow him n he eat your gf. Great material for yr stories
________
Exchange points ruin yr life ma

Last edited by sadfa; 18-01-2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 9
missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: gf prepositioned by big client, advise needed

Firstly i am not a "bro".. much more, not "experienced"

You should just talk to her and keep talking to her without pushing her.. For all you know she already has it in her and just need prodding to let it lose.. you wil be able to guage in her reply if she is considering it and just shy or not into it at all.. if not, then you don't know your girl well..

If you are really into it, then she is lucky as not all are into it.. I am lucky to be in such a situation and it took a while and a lot of discussion before i was comfortable enough o share this fantasy with my bf.. luckily it is a shared one and "life" has gotten better ever since..
Old 18-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

sounds like the movie "Indecent Proposal".
Yr gf is "Diana"? Huat ar!!....
Old 18-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

geoppery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really bro admire that you have such a gf.

kudos to you
Old 18-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrodeo View Post
Firstly i am not a "bro".. much more, not "experienced"

You should just talk to her and keep talking to her without pushing her.. For all you know she already has it in her and just need prodding to let it lose.. you wil be able to guage in her reply if she is considering it and just shy or not into it at all.. if not, then you don't know your girl well..

If you are really into it, then she is lucky as not all are into it.. I am lucky to be in such a situation and it took a while and a lot of discussion before i was comfortable enough o share this fantasy with my bf.. luckily it is a shared one and "life" has gotten better ever since..

Thanks for the prompt advise sis, your bf is a lucky guy , while im quite certain she has some sort of interest in that man as she wasn't at all disgusted by the guy judging by her tone. When i ask her if she's angry she just smile with that same answer "ok lor". I'm wondering judging from your experience how should i broach the subject as to not make her think that i'm auctioning her off or that im testing her loyalty to me?
Old 18-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoppery View Post
really bro admire that you have such a gf.

kudos to you
Yea i'm a really lucky guy, she's great on bed too , always eagar to please
Old 19-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyseekers View Post

It's a small industry and word will get around.

Fantasy and fetish aside, this is your girlfriend's career. There'a a lot more at stake.

If i were to think with my small head, with a hotwife fantasy, i would not mind her taking up the offer as long as she shares with me the details of what happened between the client and her.

It would spice up the sessions in the bedroom.

If you are keeping this relationship purely on a boyfriend and girlfriend level, there is nothing stopping you from going down this path. You are all adults.

Thinking from a more rational point of view, the client is rich. He probably wants to play around for a bit, he might get tired of your girlfriend within a few months, then what ?

Given men's ego, he would surely boast and share with his friends about him banging his sweet young banker. News would spread and in no time, she would be in the list of fuckable babes that work in the bank.

More would approach.

It might be good for business though.

Add a few years to this and if you plan on settling down and getting married, how would you view this current lifestyle of knowing your wife to be is getting fucked by old rich men.

If it turns you on and both of you are agreeable, do it.

On the other hand, you might be the one getting bored of this and calling it quits.

That said, you're still young.

Enjoy while you still can.

Can share body pic of your GF ??
Old 19-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Does your gf name start with E? From Malaysia?

Being in the banking industry for so long, it's hard not to notice any girl with such a figure and with access to rich old men.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

Being in the banking industry for so long, it's hard not to notice any girl with such a figure and with access to rich old men.
Why are u asking the obvious? TS said his bu got E cup ma....so most likely the name also start with an E to match lor! TS must be a cow lover!
Old 19-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

You sure you're from the banking industry? Doing your KYC or what? So what if you really know who's the gal
?

As for TS, why would you even consider asking your gf to consider accepting the offer? If not for that money, then what? The thrill of seeing her being banged by another man? It's amazing, may be I am too old and too selfish to keep my girl to myself.

No offence, just my personal opinion.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Why are u asking the obvious? TS said his bu got E cup ma....so most likely the name also start with an E to match lor! TS must be a cow lover!
Bro, damn lame
Old 19-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 10
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
I am deducing your gf is a private banker. My wife is one too. Let me tell you there are no unattractive female private bankers. My wife was prepositioned by many rich old men too. One gave her a $14,000 watch (20 years ago) and asked her to be his mistress. This guy was just 10 years older than her.

Like you I was curious then. Hot wifing thoughts did go through my mind. Like your gf, she replied "Ok lor" when asked how she felt about him. I found out what that "Ok lor" meant. It means I have to like him as a person bec I have to deal with him often. Nothing more.

The financial industry is very small. A bro here is suspecting she is a certain E. Reputation is important. Once she sleeps with clients, word gets around quickly. That client is not going to let it be a one night thingy, read as if you don't sleep with me again, I will openly tell on you eg to your boss or to my other private bankers. They don't become rich by being stupid or by playing fair. It is a slippery slope.

No senior banker will want her on their team thereafter. They are selling financial services, not women. At 25, your gf should be a CSO. She is undergoing her first character test, of which there will be many. If and when she makes RM, her earning potential will hit 7 digits. I am not sure if you & her want her education and income to vanish overnight. All in exchange for some cheap thrills.

I have no advice for you. You are an intelligent adult. One less competitor is better for my wife. I do reckon that for obvious reasons, should you have hot wifing interests, you should at least make her your wife. Else, you may end up with no gf and no wife.

I made my choice then. To this day, I still follow her when she meets with that rich man overseas in a luxury resort. For fantasies, I come SBF
Old 19-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
I am deducing your gf is a private banker. My wife is one too. Let me tell you there are no unattractive female private bankers. My wife was prepositioned by many rich old men too. One gave her a $14,000 watch (20 years ago) and asked her to be his mistress. This guy was just 10 years older than her.

Like you I was curious then. Hot wifing thoughts did go through my mind. Like your gf, she replied "Ok lor" when asked how she felt about him. I found out what that "Ok lor" meant. It means I have to like him as a person bec I have to deal with him often. Nothing more.

The financial industry is very small. A bro here is suspecting she is a certain E. Reputation is important. Once she sleeps with clients, word gets around quickly. That client is not going to let it be a one night thingy, read as if you don't sleep with me again, I will openly tell on you eg to your boss or to my other private bankers. They don't become rich by being stupid or by playing fair. It is a slippery slope.

No senior banker will want her on their team thereafter. They are selling financial services, not women. At 25, your gf should be a CSO. She is undergoing her first character test, of which there will be many. If and when she makes RM, her earning potential will hit 7 digits. I am not sure if you & her want her education and income to vanish overnight. All in exchange for some cheap thrills.

I have no advice for you. You are an intelligent adult. One less competitor is better for my wife. I do reckon that for obvious reasons, should you have hot wifing interests, you should at least make her your wife. Else, you may end up with no gf and no wife.

I made my choice then. To this day, I still follow her when she meets with that rich man overseas in a luxury resort. For fantasies, I come SBF
Im from the banking industry. I can confirm all the above plus i90% of the time the rich guy WILL brag and WILL teach his rich old frens ways to get to TS' gf to get her to fuck them too. Depending on the rich old guy and his frens, the worst downside is Ts gf get passed around like a village bicycle and the upside is she gets rich from all the reccy but may dump his current bf (TS).
Old 19-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatronzombie View Post
Im from the banking industry. I can confirm all the above plus i90% of the time the rich guy WILL brag and WILL teach his rich old frens ways to get to TS' gf to get her to fuck them too. Depending on the rich old guy and his frens, the worst downside is Ts gf get passed around like a village bicycle and the upside is she gets rich from all the reccy but may dump his current bf (TS).
very true.. i also introduce (share) my pretty bankers with my friends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread