The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Will never be AP. Too many restrictions. Doesn't have the heart to serve.
not necessary horr ... i think he look like 5566
give her heart laew
Old 10-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
not necessary horr ... i think he look like 5566
give her heart laew
Lan jiao.

Super sop for me. Keep questioning me machiam I criminal regarding why lim pei speak thai?

I say I got faen gao khon thai then she ask again, I ask her mee panha lo?
Old 11-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Lan jiao.
Super sop for me. Keep questioning me machiam I criminal regarding why lim pei speak thai?
I say I got faen gao khon thai then she ask again, I ask her mee panha lo?
maimee panha...cassano kidd mak laew...kao kae yaa dai ruujak puchai lorlor mak gua..
who ask u so handsome ...

Last edited by bonkning; 11-09-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Mai cai.

Her face telling me please don't rtf.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

oohh....hehehh....
wat did u do
Old 28-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure is it the correct house, the last house at lor 8 near to Guillemard Road.
Went in and took G39 (if I rmb correctly), she was wearing a tight one piece orange dress with black bra.

Went into the room, undress and shower tgt, did some basic wash up for me, then dry up and wait for her on the bed.

First off she catbath me with her warm and wet tongue, I love it because of the itchiness which turns me on. I touch her smooth skin and pinch those light brown nips! After 1 min or so she capped me and CBJ me, and the first CD that she cap couldn't fit me, and she open a new CD and cap me while laughing at the big D, she loves it, while doing CBJ, she complain to me that it is too big for her to suck in a naughty tone and her jaw hurts, 😂 but she continues anyway. After a min or so, she climb on top of me and do the turbo cowgirl(not sure is it the correct term). I can tell she use a lot of force because I can feel all her weigh on me.

After that she lay back and put me over because she wanted missionary, and that's where the show starts.
I start with pumping but for some reason, her pussy was not tight enough, (maybe because she was too relax?)at least for me. So I wasn't feeling good for the whole session. We had a good 2-3 mins of missionary and she ask whether I'm cumming, but due to the fact that her pussy is not tight enough for me, I need more time. So she suggest doggy, and I get on and pump the hell out of her while grabbing her boobs from the back until her hands were shaking and have to lie on the bed.

Here comes the buzzing sound, it's almost times up, without hesitation, I flip her around and try to finish off with missionary, was pumping too fast that her whole body shakes and she scream, really scream!!! and gave me a hard tight slap on my chest. We French throughout the session which is a major plus for me, (didn't expect that because according to some bros, not all the girl will French with you), so I consider lucky!

End up didn't shoot, kinda disappointed, and we shower tgt and some clean up, she felt sorry because she can make me cum, at the same time, she can clearly see the red mark on my chest of her slapping, she keep patting me and trying to comfort me, but that's ok. She grab my D while we were on the way out and kiss on my lips to say goodbye!

Cat bath: 8/10 I like it!
CBJ: 7.5/10 suction so so, can be improve!
FJ: 6/10 (would be an 8 if its tighter) don't have the tightness feeling, but when I pump fast, can see that she's really high because her body was shaking and moan passionately as well!
GFE: 7.5/10 French throughout
RTF: yes but i wanna try other girls who are tighter.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy7 View Post
N
RTF: yes but i wanna try other girls who are tighter.
KNN you dick so big still need tighter pussy.....the girl must be super loose
Old 28-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
KNN you dick so big still need tighter pussy.....the girl must be super loose
IKR! Hahahah! Maybe because of the CD, no feel.
Old 28-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Sammy7. At least G39 has good attitude. She put in good effort and allowed you to carry on after the bell rang. I had legal Geylang WLs stop all proceedings immediately when the bell rang.
Old 28-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi Sammy7. At least G39 has good attitude. She put in good effort and allowed you to carry on after the bell rang. I had legal Geylang WLs stop all proceedings immediately when the bell rang.
wah, so jialat....last session with G5 at L18h18 when bell rang....I get her to do HJ for me....she said...1 min ok ? no problem if she got the skill.
Old 28-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hey Adonis, yea, agree with what you said, definitely won't rush you off! acty I wanted to try G10, one of the new girl in pink who looks like syt, but because G38 wave at me when I look into the tank, that gesture caught me and she instantly stands out from the rest!
Old 28-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Delete post.

Last edited by cassano10; 12-01-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 29-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I've experienced a few other legal Thai Geylang girls who told me "no time" before their OKTs banged on their doors. Happy new year everyone.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Prince701 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been chiongin fl1 dome, this time visited L8H66 G2 and was recommend by okt to try her superb service. went ahead with g2 as i was the last customer.

looks: 8/10
boobs: B cup
catbath: 10/10 this one she lick all over me slurp slurp
french: she dont french but i got a lip kiss
fj: 8/10 (very auto switch of diff position)
overall: 9/10 she will whisper fk me harder like those wild and naughty kind. end off with pumping her hard in missionary and cum inside cd. my experience may be diff from other bros cause i clicked with her well.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on G16? SYT

encouragement keep me going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1