The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Got zapped stating that its an okt report. Low points/ new acct does not equal to okt report.

But anyway, having relied on reports of reliable ppl like macktamer, derrickboy, jasonjg, yq7, milobing, baotohk, etc, tot i would just contribute back to help others.
Bro, don't feel disheartened... I also kena the same.

Keep cheonging and keep posting true FRs, time will tell if u are okt clone or true cheongster.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm really torn by this trend.. This forum is supposed to be about MLs not FLs but increasingly either MLs offer both massage or FJ services.

My main concern is if this continues. Then what's the diff between this forum on MLs and FL2?

mariosuper's FR is a great read, and i'll just let this slide but I think if this thread has too many FJ FRs then maybe need to put a stop to it? The people who frequent this thread, like me, are not here for FJs. There's another forum for that - FL2.

Thoughts?
Fully agreed.

Personally, I don't patronise FLs, even though admittedly, I would agree to a FJ with a ML, if it is offered FOC with no top up.

I can accept MLs who are FL converts, but would certainly stop patronising a ML if she converts to FL.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another back dated MR. I finally got a slot with Zoey, http://sglonelyguy.com/zoey-massage/, two weeks ago after numerous attempts. I managed to book her last time but she cancelled on me because her landlord did not pay utilities bill and water supply was cut. When I finally visited her, she actually remembered cancelling on me due to the aforementioned incident.

Her place… how should I say… Is a very strange arrangement. It's not horrible or anything but it felt awkward. She is doing massage in a small room at a condo which actually has occupants staying in the condo. I actually saw a man in the house when I left the place.

Let me describe the whole experience of eventually entering her place. The lift in her condo is controlled by the occupants of the condo so you don't have to press anything, just enter the lift while she guides you over the phone. The lift reaches her house directly so privacy is great….. And then totally smashed when I hear cooking sounds in the kitchen which I have to pass by in order to get to Zoey's room and I saw the other occupant in the condo cooking lunch. That was very awkward because I think the other lady is not a ML or FL, just a person who actually stays there I think?? (I could be wrong)

She was wearing a loose tank top with shorts so I could not see the size of her boobs clearly (she has G Cup boobs as advertised and that is the BIG reason why I booked her) I entered the small room and there is a massage bed (plus point!) Stripped and showered alone. I have to mention that the bathroom is in ruins… Yikes! She's quite smiley and has a pleasant outlook. She asked whether I want 1 or 2 shots, I opted for 2. Then she started to strip her top and started HJ-ing me. The image of her boobs was mind blowing! I lost my senses for a few seconds there, not knowing how to react because those are the biggest pair of boobs I have seen in my life.

She proceed to HJ me while sucking and licking my nips. I felt very high and wanted to kiss her arms but she instinctively pulled away. I tried 2 more times and she pulled away again and again. I got the message that she does not entertain kisses on her body in anyway so I stopped. She allowed a little playing of her boobs but not too much of her nipples citing sensitivity. Once again I respect her and just fondled her boobs which was highly satisfying on it own already. I shot out soon, some cleaning up and I went to wash myself in the shower.

Returned to her room for the massage. It was top notched. Definitely a 10/10. She managed to "pop" my stiff shoulders and loosened them up for the rest of the day. Only a handful of MLs can do that. For that, she deserves a 10. The rest of the massage was good as well accompanied by some english music playing on the background and some conversation with her.

Her touches were sensual as she played with my butt before doing the HDLY. It felt like she was milking my dick. She told me to turn around and did a JG on me! It was painful and I've never felt this painful JG before but she says it's the correct way of doing it and real JG will be painful but seeing how uncomfortable I was, she went softer on her JG. After she did the JG, my dick felt so "used" like it did some vigorous exercise. She smiled and asked how I want my second shot, using hand or BF. I obviously went for BF.

She stripped her top and she sat at my feet area, asked me to prop up my butt so she can place my thighs over hers. She promptly did the BF. I totally cannot see my dick at all. Her massive boobs just enveloped my dick entirely, only can see my dickhead peeping out at times. So awesome! I tried very hard not to shoot out so fast, wanting to enjoy the process. I finally relented and shot out everything in between her tits. So good…

Went to shower and clean myself. I did not stay long in the showers coz it looked really sad. I dressed up and paid her. Before I left, I saw a dude in the kitchen drinking water. I think it's another occupant of the house. Really?? Come on man…

My useless point rating system…

Location: 4 (Area is quiet but her working environment is a killer to privacy)
Looks: 7 pleasant GND looks with bleached blonde hair
Body: 8 (with G cup boobs, you have to be realistic, she's far from slim but well curved. All the right woman curves she got it, looks perfect with her large boobs)
Boobs: 10 (G cup, non saggy and firm. Come on people, this is a god gift)
Massage: 10 (as mentioned above in main text)
HJ: 8 (felt SOP but I like her sucking my nips)
JG: 8 (could be a real JG but I can't verify)
BF: 10
GFE: 8 (doesn't feel like gf but she is composed and the entire session felt sensual yet professional)

RTM? I must be a gay if I don't want to RTM this lady.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Fully agreed.

Personally, I don't patronise FLs, even though admittedly, I would agree to a FJ with a ML, if it is offered FOC with no top up.

I can accept MLs who are FL converts, but would certainly stop patronising a ML if she converts to FL.
Hahaha, same here. Once ml turns to fl I won't go visit liow.

Yes I think the FRs on this tread should strictly be massage reports. Sure, if really necessary, mention that ML is also an FL, but details of the experience here should be the massage experience.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm really torn by this trend.. This forum is supposed to be about MLs not FLs but increasingly either MLs offer both massage or FJ services.

My main concern is if this continues. Then what's the diff between this forum on MLs and FL2?

mariosuper's FR is a great read, and i'll just let this slide but I think if this thread has too many FJ FRs then maybe need to put a stop to it? The people who frequent this thread, like me, are not here for FJs. There's another forum for that - FL2.

Thoughts?
Second your thought. Prefer only ML here. FL please go to Dome 2.

The price is crazy, talking about $165 and even $180 for 60 mins.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed that any services beyond the ML sop just keep within your inner circle,don't create unwanted attention for urself and the ML ladies.

At end of day, you need to spend time/effort/yusof to find the right key to unlock.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw the photos of Darcy / Yu Xin which is my type, despite not much talk about her, gave her a try.
http://www.liltigersden.com/darcy/
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2308

Booking was easy. Her condo reminded me of a fine gem who suddenly rtc more than 1 year ago. Missed that ML.

Met her at the door, looks just like her ad. She is a pretty pre-milf. She said she is living with another ML, but I don't see a sign that it is so.

Showered alone at the common bathroom, then proceed to massage which was ok. She is big-bone type so the strength is there.

HJ was done topless with limited south roaming. Nipples too sensitive can only touch a bit. Could tell she does not have too much experience in HJ. Her face and good size boobs still able to make me cum.

GFE was so so. Felt very commercial with a lot of "surface" talks. Perhaps a way to protect herself.

One thing I don't like was she used phones to reply messages/calls without asking, and happened a few times. Tried to tell her but she thought was ok.

RTM not likely as there are better $100 choices elsewhere.

Last edited by Yoyogi; 09-01-2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Added more comments.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw so many good reviews of Summer recently, visited her before she becomes too hot. Surprisingly quite easy to get a slot.
http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/summer-massage-hj-bj/

Staying with another girl in a popular area. Summer has the master bedroom.

She is 80% close to her ad photos. Quite pretty and a pleasant GND look.

Both of us stripped naked and went to the shower together. Mainly for her to wash my body clean and no much hanky panky in there. She remained nude throughout. Her boobs are big and soft. At least to me seems like C cup.

Usual massage routine followed which was not my main focus.

For sensual, roaming signal very strong with high playability. BJ was very well done which others had already shared. Truly enjoyed it.

Character wise she is very friendly. Within minutes of seeing her for the first time, we had already talked about many topics. Scored high in the GFE area.

Overall with a good look, figure and personality, plus great sensual experience, will rtm her for sure.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
Another back dated MR. I finally got a slot with Zoey, http://sglonelyguy.com/zoey-massage/, two weeks ago after numerous attempts. I managed to book her last time but she cancelled on me because her landlord did not pay utilities bill and water supply was cut. When I finally visited her, she actually remembered cancelling on me due to the aforementioned incident.

Her place… how should I say… Is a very strange arrangement. It's not horrible or anything but it felt awkward. She is doing massage in a small room at a condo which actually has occupants staying in the condo. I actually saw a man in the house when I left the place.

Let me describe the whole experience of eventually entering her place. The lift in her condo is controlled by the occupants of the condo so you don't have to press anything, just enter the lift while she guides you over the phone. The lift reaches her house directly so privacy is great….. And then totally smashed when I hear cooking sounds in the kitchen which I have to pass by in order to get to Zoey's room and I saw the other occupant in the condo cooking lunch. That was very awkward because I think the other lady is not a ML or FL, just a person who actually stays there I think?? (I could be wrong)

She was wearing a loose tank top with shorts so I could not see the size of her boobs clearly (she has G Cup boobs as advertised and that is the BIG reason why I booked her) I entered the small room and there is a massage bed (plus point!) Stripped and showered alone. I have to mention that the bathroom is in ruins… Yikes! She's quite smiley and has a pleasant outlook. She asked whether I want 1 or 2 shots, I opted for 2. Then she started to strip her top and started HJ-ing me. The image of her boobs was mind blowing! I lost my senses for a few seconds there, not knowing how to react because those are the biggest pair of boobs I have seen in my life.

She proceed to HJ me while sucking and licking my nips. I felt very high and wanted to kiss her arms but she instinctively pulled away. I tried 2 more times and she pulled away again and again. I got the message that she does not entertain kisses on her body in anyway so I stopped. She allowed a little playing of her boobs but not too much of her nipples citing sensitivity. Once again I respect her and just fondled her boobs which was highly satisfying on it own already. I shot out soon, some cleaning up and I went to wash myself in the shower.

Returned to her room for the massage. It was top notched. Definitely a 10/10. She managed to "pop" my stiff shoulders and loosened them up for the rest of the day. Only a handful of MLs can do that. For that, she deserves a 10. The rest of the massage was good as well accompanied by some english music playing on the background and some conversation with her.

Her touches were sensual as she played with my butt before doing the HDLY. It felt like she was milking my dick. She told me to turn around and did a JG on me! It was painful and I've never felt this painful JG before but she says it's the correct way of doing it and real JG will be painful but seeing how uncomfortable I was, she went softer on her JG. After she did the JG, my dick felt so "used" like it did some vigorous exercise. She smiled and asked how I want my second shot, using hand or BF. I obviously went for BF.

She stripped her top and she sat at my feet area, asked me to prop up my butt so she can place my thighs over hers. She promptly did the BF. I totally cannot see my dick at all. Her massive boobs just enveloped my dick entirely, only can see my dickhead peeping out at times. So awesome! I tried very hard not to shoot out so fast, wanting to enjoy the process. I finally relented and shot out everything in between her tits. So good…

Went to shower and clean myself. I did not stay long in the showers coz it looked really sad. I dressed up and paid her. Before I left, I saw a dude in the kitchen drinking water. I think it's another occupant of the house. Really?? Come on man…

Body: 8 (with G cup boobs, you have to be realistic, she's far from slim but well curved. All the right woman curves she got it, looks perfect with her large boobs)
GFE: 8 (doesn't feel like gf but she is composed and the entire session felt sensual yet professional)

Wow ! Thanks for the MR bro. Was thinking of either trying zoey or laura.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Second your thought. Prefer only ML here. FL please go to Dome 2.

The price is crazy, talking about $165 and even $180 for 60 mins.
Bro Aini is not a fl, she is in the correct forum. You can actually continue to look for her for massage at $120.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Agreed that any services beyond the ML sop just keep within your inner circle,don't create unwanted attention for urself and the ML ladies.

At end of day, you need to spend time/effort/yusof to find the right key to unlock.
I think in the past off menus services are discussed more openly and freely. Just that some Bros want to retain the "goddess" image of the ml where she only have sex with you.

Very good intentions to keep this thread proper and maintain. But it also comes with an agenda from ml and some bro to

1.) Ensure the ml does not have sex with anyone.
2.) To make sure she is different from a whore
3.) To create value so that she can ask for highly priced sex.

Thus in order to maintain the high value of their ml. they will seek to pressure ts to delete anything that devalue her goddess image on a pretext that we should all keep off menus services off this thread.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 07-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Wow ! Thanks for the MR bro. Was thinking of either trying zoey or laura.
No problem.

Can up my points if you like my MR or find that what u exp is similar. You should try Zoey no matter what. It is a very unique experience. However, I don't think she has very high playability or "teh" that kind. She doesn't allow licking of nipples or sucking of her boobs. When I want to kiss her shoulder when she HJ me, she "siam" slightly on my 3 attempts.

That is what I exp la. Very strictly business like but still friendly and smiley.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post

Exactly my experience. She have a SOP in doing things. Luckily for me , I did not bump into any of the occupants in her house. I suppose there is 2-3 roommates. Her BF was only about 2mins tho
Old 07-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Exactly my experience. She have a SOP in doing things. Luckily for me , I did not bump into any of the occupants in her house. I suppose there is 2-3 roommates. Her BF was only about 2mins tho
2 mins BF only? She stopped even when u din release?
Old 07-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Whether it is tight, watery, odorless?
ponding bring life jacket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Someone asked about Paris/Miyuki, I shared her current ad, but both posts got deleted. Anything wrong here?
Can pm me her ad? thank you.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 07-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7852 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Can pm me her ad? thank you.
Are you sure, bro? Adele Adele....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1