The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
i also use her service before but most of the photos she send have too many touch up so must carefully choose

So many people here know her
Her own photo already touch up alot。
These days I dun believe in photo unless 素颜。

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 21-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Is your mummy H T? If yes, I also use her service. She got quite a good stable of girls
Yes bro Yup i am amazed by her "recruitment" skills. Haha!
Old 21-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
i also use her service before but most of the photos she send have too many touch up so must carefully choose

So many people here know her
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Now she look alot better in person after the last "enhancement" Haha!

If don't want to select from photos you can always go pick from the line ups mah. What you see if what you get.
Old 21-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Nowadays, almost all photo are touch up. Generally, her girs pics are 80 to 90% accurate. The reason why I sometime pick from the pics are because some of her girls does not come to the KTV or would come late so might not have chances to see. I had generally good experience for the girls from the pics.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
banmian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, any local PRC stables to recommend? Thx
Old 23-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays, almost all photo are touch up. Generally, her girs pics are 80 to 90% accurate. The reason why I sometime pick from the pics are because some of her girls does not come to the KTV or would come late so might not have chances to see. I had generally good experience for the girls from the pics.
Ya so far quite ok. Never reject anyone after seeing the actual person.

9 Jan ZH anyone??
Old 23-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ya so far quite ok. Never reject anyone after seeing the actual person.

9 Jan ZH anyone??
Just miss you. Will be in ZH on 13
Old 23-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just miss you. Will be in ZH on 13
13 I'm still there. Can party 1 night together Since we all use HT.. lol
Old 23-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
13 I'm still there. Can party 1 night together Since we all use HT.. lol
Sure. Will pm you my wechat
Old 28-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just notice that there are lots of FL gal standing near the local hotel beside GDH (English name is Guan Dong Hotel but the Chinese name is diff, think is 粤海酒店 Or something) in zhi Hai near the walking street. Most of the gals are very young. Haven't got time to ask for price last trip, anyone tried approaching these gals before?
Old 28-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
Just notice that there are lots of FL gal standing near the local hotel beside GDH (English name is Guan Dong Hotel but the Chinese name is diff, think is 粤海酒店 Or something) in zhi Hai near the walking street. Most of the gals are very young. Haven't got time to ask for price last trip, anyone tried approaching these gals before?
They got give me name slips but I never bother to try. Confirm very rush service for FLs...Is just like geylang lor
Old 28-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
Quote:
They got give me name slips but I never bother to try. Confirm very rush service for FLs...Is just like geylang lor
Are the LHL angels making a comeback?
Old 28-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Are the LHL angels making a comeback?
No idea, but most of them got at least 8/10 looks and figure. Mainly they are at most around 20 or younger. And each time u can see around 6 to 10 by the hotel door. Lots of man go in during my lunch there but new gal will replace those whom went in immediately.

Can see at least 3 man is there to look water one. Think got out call service also cause got few car kept moving in out with gals during my lunch hour near there.
Old 28-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually some of them service no bad
Old 28-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually some of them service no bad
Really ar? Then 13th we go see see.. haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1