The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i was there last week and saw g18 but cant remember now how she looks like
Izzit tall kind? If old gal then is Forgettable face.
843 only 33 May is chio.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

if i not wrong... think shd b first batch...
wahh....only May chio ah...u hav a thing for her sibo..
Old 13-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

tried G13 2 days back and was above my expectation

Looks caught me in the tank
Curvy body nice butt
Enhanced boobs
Enjoy her catbath
Bbbj abit fast and furious..if slow and sensual will be better.

Overall happyman !
Old 13-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: L8h43G17

Tried g17. No regret. She's a definite syt with short hair. I would say she's the curvy type. Well done enhanced boobs. Frenching starts in shower and all the way until deed is done. Catbath and bbbj are above average. She's also chatty and has great gfe. Tried to get me going for round 2 but not enough time. 50 dollars well spent for a gem.
Old 13-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Tried g17. No regret. She's a definite syt with short hair. I would say she's the curvy type. Well done enhanced boobs. Frenching starts in shower and all the way until deed is done. Catbath and bbbj are above average. She's also chatty and has great gfe. Tried to get me going for round 2 but not enough time. 50 dollars well spent for a gem.
After reading the fr i thought maybe give her a try.
Normly of its fake tits , i will not consider. But since got good service and bbhj and syt , i give her a go.

She was busy when i went . See from the album not bad, so on.

When my turn came, looks nice. I wont say she is the curvy type. More Like slim n petite with enhanced 32d. I like her hair, neck length n soft to touch.

She try to make conversation but seem forced. Maybe see too many customers. Felt a bit distance n work like. Anyway was looking to the frenching n bbbj.

Shower very routine.

On the bed. Just a bit of cat bath n bbbj. Not bad lah but not the best . Lacking a bit technique n passion. Then knn cap already. Kinds boring i must day. Thought i service her for a while. Lick her awhile but not much reaction , not like l18h38g9 who likes it so much .

So just mount her in missionary.. She is like a dead fish n seems bored. I tried to kiss her she allowed but she just did not respond. No fun lah... Did a few pattern....very boring bonk...then ask her to hj. Quite boring also....so told ger i want to breast fuck. She lie down n cover her face with towel. Boring.

Then cum liao.

Sorry no return fuck .
Old 14-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

aiyo...looks like u din get a good session

actually i oso rtf yesterday.....she told me tired and i let her rest abit .... service for me still good but i can tell she tired liao
Old 14-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried g9 recently after reading fr.
But mine was a so so exp only.
No bbj n french. Only kiss lips.
Svc norm with after sex mssg.
Old 14-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Bro same here, g9 also gave me a cbj, i think got abit of frenching or kissing during the fj..forgot liao

Did not rtf
Old 14-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Better than me I kena she capped my cock and pcc me only 😰
Old 14-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
After reading the fr i thought maybe give her a try.
On the bed. Just a bit of cat bath n bbbj. Not bad lah but not the best . Lacking a bit technique n passion. Then knn cap already. Kinds boring i must day. Thought i service her for a while. Lick her awhile but not much reaction , not like l18h38g9 who likes it so much.
55555...dats y i say is only for those youngyoung dekdek who kno how to handle a ferrari...if not will crash...
n seems like she speak french to everyone else here...except e 2 of us...sobsob...but e pussy aroi na...
i think u stick to ur darling g9 better. dat fr i read liao drip saliva.
Old 15-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
55555...dats y i say is only for those youngyoung dekdek who kno how to handle a ferrari...if not will crash...
n seems like she speak french to everyone else here...except e 2 of us...sobsob...but e pussy aroi na...
i think u stick to ur darling g9 better. dat fr i read liao drip saliva.
maybe i got this G17 on her "off" day ? lol

anyway, i am not into fake boobs and i would say physically is not really my type . nothing about her would make me RTF, not even the BBBJ lol.

her pussy doesn't taste as good as G9 of 1838, juice don't flow no matter how i licked.......
Old 15-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
I poked my head in here the other day having just finished a session to check out the latest line-up and DAAAAMN!!! G18's apparently HUGE natural titties! Is she new? Anyone try her out yet?
not sure if natural but she sure is one of the top angpai of the house...so service shd b very gud.
but she gg to finish her 2 year tour of duty soon...
so not sure if dat might affect her usual performance.
from my exp...most gers service in their final 6 months usually drops a lot...only a handful will maintain their service right up to the final day of work. usually these r the top angpais n a rare breed.
i once unknowingly took a ger on her last day...absolutely horrible.
now i usu ask e okt how long has e ger been workin.
if more than a year..usu i wont try unless i had heard positive things abt her.
Old 15-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
maybe i got this G17 on her "off" day ? lol
najak chai ... comm orr...made her even more tired.
must go early la... before him

only 6 mth nia... wat happen na comm...your rolls royce..
g9 standard drop oreadi meh...
i went when she 1 week old...service was alllmost close to angpai standard
Old 15-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
najak chai ... comm orr...made her even more tired.
must go early la... before him

only 6 mth nia... wat happen na comm...your rolls royce..
g9 standard drop oreadi meh...
i went when she 1 week old...service was alllmost close to angpai standard
haha....maybe need some servicing to maintain previous high standard

or maybe too many bro butterfly her....then she lost hope....
Old 15-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
or maybe too many bro butterfly her....
I am quilty of said crime...
But there was a period of time she become so angpai (maybe due to this forum).... I dun like to wait....so can't put all the blame on me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1