The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Those rich guys are very careful . My cousin who is multi millionaire still remain as single. Last time he asked his gf to sign prenup and she broke off with him. Coz he has much to lose. Our media keeps on broadcast those divorce with high alimony news too. Those slut woman will show off how much maintenance and wealth split from ex hubby....
Classic example, friend started his own company. Worked his ass off to provide the best for his wife.

Wife goes holiday with girlfriends... Etc and knew pilot and stewards and screwed with them.

Friend gotten evidence. Despite of evidences, wife still dare to ask for 10k plus of maintenance for herself as under women charter. After divorce men has to provide the same life style as before divorce.

Friend pissed to the core. But Lan Lan cause it's the law, Heng since wife at fault can discount. But still has to pay her and feed her for fucking around with other men until one of the idiots marry her..

Sad.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
High property prices , no job securities, depressing salary and many other factors...My advice is to those low and middle class earner to think twice before any commitments . Money plays a very important role in a marriage . Love will fades once problems starts emerging ...........
I have a friend. Married at age 45. He told me he did it cos he need a companion for life. Do not wish to have children. Both are working. Intend to work till they drop dead.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
I have a friend. Married at age 45. He told me he did it cos he need a companion for life. Do not wish to have children. Both are working. Intend to work till they drop dead.

His so call "companion for life" dont guarantee to be with him until death. Marriage is just a certificate only.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
panzer3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who are married for long.. is it true that the love feeling will eventually die out completely?

If you have read my previous post, I have fallen for another person despite being attached, and the feeling I am having now is quite jialat as I know I can be together with her but the heart still keep liking her, been for weeks already.. I realize I dont like the feeling of falling in love after all, I don't really like the bitter/sweet/pain feeling..

So sometimes people complain that they are single and cant find love blah blah.. I actually admire them as they still have the freedom of choice and not in my state right now. Its like you know the game outcome already but you cant help but still continue to play, uncontrollably.

Any people in the same boat as me previously/now? Can to share?
Old 02-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

panzer3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer3 View Post
For those who are married for long.. is it true that the love feeling will eventually die out completely?

If you have read my previous post, I have fallen for another person despite being attached, and the feeling I am having now is quite jialat as I know I can be together with her but the heart still keep liking her, been for weeks already.. I realize I dont like the feeling of falling in love after all, I don't really like the bitter/sweet/pain feeling..

So sometimes people complain that they are single and cant find love blah blah.. I actually admire them as they still have the freedom of choice and not in my state right now. Its like you know the game outcome already but you cant help but still continue to play, uncontrollably.

Sry I mean i can't be together with her in my previous post..
Old 02-08-2016, 10:04 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:

You always have a choice, choice is yours, u decide for your own
Old 02-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
You always have a choice, choice is yours, u decide for your own
My choice is no commitment at all. Commit to myself only. I might sound selfish but no headaches .
Old 02-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

The choice is yours but every relationship has its ups and downs. Assuming you go with this new person, how sure are you that there will not be a similar situation in future?

Quote:
Sry I mean i can't be together with her in my previous post..
Old 07-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
uncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruncle gg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

right person at the wrong time? there's nothing much we can do about timing, but can do everything about our choices. if you have made a mistake in marrying a person, you should not be settling for the second merely for the sake of companionship, only to regret it after.

i met people who divorced twice. i mean wtf
Old 07-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Estella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
My choice is no commitment at all. Commit to myself only. I might sound selfish but no headaches .
But one day, you will feel lonely and empty. Even though you have all these ladies around, you still feel alone..somehow..
Old 07-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella View Post
But one day, you will feel lonely and empty. Even though you have all these ladies around, you still feel alone..somehow..
Not really true..... even married people feel lonely and empty too.
It all depends on how you live your life..... if you have a good heart and active social life you will never be lonely...... but if you have been a bastard all your life then even if you have wife and children you will still be lonely as everyone will avoid you.

Uncle snakehead is from the Pioneer Generation and served my entire life in the SAF so that's why I have remained a bachelor. Although I am retired now but I have never felt lonely or emptiness in my life as I have always made it a point to make friends with everyone in every stage of my life.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Many man failure is because of this word " lonely " or "alone " ...Go and think about it. There is nothing to be afraid ....I only afraid no money ....
Old 08-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Not really true..... even married people feel lonely and empty too.
It all depends on how you live your life..... if you have a good heart and active social life you will never be lonely...... but if you have been a bastard all your life then even if you have wife and children you will still be lonely as everyone will avoid you.

Uncle snakehead is from the Pioneer Generation and served my entire life in the SAF so that's why I have remained a bachelor. Although I am retired now but I have never felt lonely or emptiness in my life as I have always made it a point to make friends with everyone in every stage of my life.
That's great to keep yourself active. What I would think...as long as you have the company you enjoy. It doesn't matter whether you are married or not.. after all, marriage is just a piece of paper. Companionship? What do you think?
Old 08-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Many man failure is because of this word " lonely " or "alone " ...Go and think about it. There is nothing to be afraid ....I only afraid no money ....
hehe.. afterall, we come to this world alone, we die alone too - right? Maybe I have never gone through marriage before that's why I can't relate to how it feels being in one. Frankly, I fear getting married. I'm a female and looking today's context, it is so convenient to cheat these days...been spotting a lot of married men and women on social apps like tinder and okcupid (I'm sure there are a lot more apps).. making me wonder if my future husband (if i ever have one) will cheat on me too. I did joke with an ex about using Nokia phones (non 3G/4G phones) if we ever get married. Lol. Obviously not possible. But I did also think if I would cheat if I am unhappy in a marriage - which I hope not to but also obviously the chances are high. Or maybe, it would lead to the common divorce scenario as I don't believe in wasting each other's time if things doesn't work out. But I read from online that it takes two hand to clap and no one is ever perfect - in a relationship it's about give and take and compromise and patience - it so easy to say but I think it is hard to act it out.

So about money, I do agree that we need money to have a comfortable living.. but how much money is enough? When we have more, we will continually want more.. How much is ever enough? Truly, can money buy you happiness? Then again, what is happiness to you? I am still figuring out what brings me happiness
Old 08-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
That's great to keep yourself active. What I would think...as long as you have the company you enjoy. It doesn't matter whether you are married or not.. after all, marriage is just a piece of paper. Companionship? What do you think?
Just a paper to buy HDB and tie each other down......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1