The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
GQpopped deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

1st time venture into GL and would like to try this house.

Any bros got any idea does this house got tarma service?
Old 15-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have been cheonging the HC and Spa scene for almost 10 years and had spent about 37K so far.

Today my virgin venture into the Geylang scene! Has been reading all the threads in this section to get all the info and facts and Google map the location. Finally make a trip to L8H43.

It is really an astonishing and eye opening journey for me. OKT already from far wave at me. Went in and there they are are about 10 of them for you to select. Some still putting on make ups.

Some face don't look happy so did not choose. 1st my eyes fall upon tall and long hair G30. But milf G9 caught my heart. Requested for tarma and she brg along the girl next to her. I told thm 1st time in Geylang and kept teasing me. Overall attitude is good and left sextisfied.

Paying 100 here is better thn you pay 200 for tarma at HC or spa. I foresee that I might quit HC and Spa scene.

I will venture more in Geylang now and hope my money will be well spent.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 15-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
Have been cheonging the HC and Spa scene for almost 10 years and had spent about 37K so far.

Today my virgin venture into the Geylang scene! Has been reading all the threads in this section to get all the info and facts and Google map the location. Finally make a trip to L8H43.

It is really an astonishing and eye opening journey for me. OKT already from far wave at me. Went in and there they are are about 10 of them for you to select. Some still putting on make ups.

Some face don't look happy so did not choose. 1st my eyes fall upon tall and long hair G30. But milf G9 caught my heart. Requested for tarma and she brg along the girl next to her. I told thm 1st time in Geylang and kept teasing me. Overall attitude is good and left sextisfied.

Paying 100 here is better thn you pay 200 for tarma at HC or spa. I foresee that I might quit HC and Spa scene.

I will venture more in Geylang now and hope my money will be well spent.
Good choice taking g9, she is solid. Geylang definately more value for money then hc or spa
Old 16-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

last night rtf G9 saw G28 caught my eye..anyone try her ?
Old 21-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

After reading various reports on G9, decided to head down to find her last night.

Name: Run G9
Looks: Milf 7/10 just the way I like it, always have a thing for matured women
Boobs: 6.5 ( can feel it's enhanced )
Body: 9 couldn't find any flaws with her body, not to mentioned that arse.
BBBJ: 8 she was at it for quite a while
FJ: 8 good stereo, nice moans( fake or not, good enough to turn me on)
GFE: 8

after shower, proceeded to bed and she climbed on top of me and we began to french for a little, and she went down south after. Fingered her while getting my cock polished. Frenched a little and began FJ with cowgirl and ended up in missionary, wanted to doggy her but I'll keep that for next visit.

RTF: yes, for that arse designed for doggy.

Many choices in the house to choose from, saw G28, but my mind was only on G9 after all the reviews.
Old 21-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

What time do they close?
Old 21-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
What time do they close?
I think closed at 1am if I'm not wrong.
Old 23-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

saw G9 on the bench when i stepped in.....wow too milf, really not my type.

I wanted to take a look at 28 but wasn't on the bench and just when i was about to step out, she appeared.

face really not my type. the push up bra did a good job to attract boob lovers like me. but still i m not so sure...if not for the OKT keep "pushing" i most likely would not have taken her.

Thought i just try for a change from my regular bonk. she tried to break the ice but it's kinda forced...i don't really respond well to this kind and she not really my type also.

figure wise, just average. boobs 34B , quite big but don't think it's a C. nips is light brown. at least i see it's not fake. but the shape of the boobs didn't really make me go wow.

shower normal...thought at least got body slide but no. she foam me well but didn't really clean away all the soapiness.

on the bed, she started by "preparing" her stuff like condom and tissue and also apply KY. i sian half seeing that....thought maybe no BBBJ also as she has already taken out the condom. she licked the balls a bit then put my cock into her mouth. quite good the BBBJ but a little bit too short. I would give her more points if she spent more time BBBJ. it's just too short, think not even 1 min if i really time her. then she put condom and start FJ. havent even make me high where got fun to start FJ ? unlike G28 and 98 at PRC house L6H72, lick you until song song and you feel like fucking them after that....

one of the best BBBJ i got was from former G16 of L6h70, that's with optional CIM. anyway.....

G28 came on top and start grinding me.....she encouraged me to grab her boobs and suck her nips. i don't feel the chemistry with her so i was like going thru motion. she grinded and grinded and after awhile, "pretended" to have cummed. The "acting" is really unconvincing. she said she cummed already (obviously signalling to do my job next) and i was like....ok.

she was moaning and stuff but i just feel that her "acting" is so bad. so i just focus on myself fucking her, like looking at my cock grind her in cello position and doggy style. the tightness was ok, which caused me to cummed quite quickly. she offered massage since there is plenty of time left ( i took one session only).

Her room is pathetically small and not cosy... this is just another one of those bonk and forget type....don't think i will return fuck
Old 23-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried G18 and the review are

Name: Mona (i think)
Looks: Milf 6/10 (the best is she had good smile)
Boobs: 7 ( C )
Body: 8 standard with small tummy and nice ass for doggy
BBBJ: 8 SOP
FJ: 9 (very accommodating and work hard on cowgirl.)
GFE: 6

PS= She give good massage. LOL

RTF- Yes, but plan to try others also.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

hey I just came back and I had 28.

Her service again with me was quite bad I am not sure whats the hype about her. Inside the room , after bath finish, I was still soapy she rushed meout . While on the bed, she took her time to slowly do stuff , dry this dry that.

Major turnoff: Put on condom when I was nt hard. I ask her why , she say put first, she like that, so I half sian, I tried such her boobs, she didn't want to.

in the end, I couldn't get hard, so I washed up. Condom was still on my sleeping didi. Went out, I suppose this was when she appeared.

Experience: 3/10 ( I may have caught her on a bad day, I don't know, not everyone is like me, maybe I not handsome enuff or wat loh).

They are still humans, and I guess one mans meat is another mans poison.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Seems like g28 has matured into e job. She used to b more accomodating when new six mths ago...datime hav no moans.

Anyway...tried g17 syt. Pretty face Big boobs c or d but looks too good to b true...
It isnt. Silicon but not hard.
Servv sop for me... feel she is selective of customers.
If yandao.. should get v gud serv from her....all r welcome to try.
Nice young fair body n nice puss.
Same batch as g28.
4 New gers r think 3 6 8 13.
Bro interested in inexp gers can try 13.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Looks like g28 will debut in the community rating thread with not so good frs

Oh well......if she improves, the future frs for her will get better too.
Old 23-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

huh..g28..not dat bad i think...
did bro comm noticed e diff between yandao fr n energy fr...
yandao say she encourage him to touch her boob but energy say canot touch...
i remember there were no boob problem when i visited.
but anyway no rtf from me oso..tho she ask me maa ike..
alamak..so sop how to maa ike..
Old 23-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Hahaha....ya good of u to point out....

maybe u are quite her cup of tea, she want to slowly sip sip

I at geylang now......17 looks good indeed ..

Last edited by comm; 23-07-2016 at 05:30 PM.
Old 23-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
I not handsome, look hamsup only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1