The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 9
8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats

Cannot find 1809 tread so fr here..
I was drinking with my friend and suddenly he suggested to go geylang.. don't like prc actually due to budget constrain and previous k.c. however fren insisted to go 1820 cos he got regular there. However I don't want go there due to previous bad fr and comments abt 1820. Hence I go 1809

Fei fei
Been here 1 year
So long nv take prc. Cat150. Although many restrictions due to dislike customers drunk but her fairness was extraordinary and her attitude was perfect. I can't even walk properly. I'm not a good drinker but I already drunk 12cans of small beer. Chat and I told her I just come with fren won't blame her if can't come.

Below my humble fr
Looks 6.8/10 normal prc look
Body 9/10 smooth slim sliky fair body.(very very fair especially butt )(maybe I too much Thai recently) although small boob A but pink nipples. She has hot slim slender legs.
Ar 0/10 nill . She ask me to go on four I told her I like bj more because wanted to save time
Bbbj 9.5/10 Thai girls I try so far or previous prc don't have this soft wet and at the same time shiok suction. Normally I won't be hard after drinking so much easily or maybe take very long time to stand. However. My dick was so shiok that stands up immediately after only few mouth. I was thinking now if I don't request for french and lick (requested she explained later because of drinking). My 2ic won't soft. She than slowing make it stand again can started cowgirl. After her hard long hard pumps, I initiate to be on top. However with less than 10pumps. 2ic go soft again. I laugh and told her whether she can Hj for me. Maybe can come. Try very long to make it stand and it finally. However I stop her after long Hj because I think her hand ahces as she keep changing hand. Instead of stopping, she moan some sexy moans and lick my nipples with saliva. I hard again but still can't come. I push her away as she was reluctant to stop. I say nvm. It's already hard on u. Chat more with her and tip her 20. Ask her would she like to see me in day time again. She immediately say yes and will allow frenching and painting. She say sure give me better service if I'm not drunk. Than i say see u and left without finishing.
Will fr her again when I visit her in the day time.. really like her body. Prc with no attitude at all .. confirm commado if customers not drunk. ? Let's see again....
Old 25-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Name: Xiao Xin (1654A)
Province: Hunan (I think)
Boobs: Ample
BBBJ: Slightly heavy
AR: Shiok
Face: I think prettiest in GL currently
FJ: Awesome

Overall, service and GFE is very good standard and with the prettiest face in GL currently, should be ang pai very soon.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: FEI ER
House: 1608

Looks - 7/10

White see through top protruded her already round and huge Tits. Introductions to body before we exchange names. Stripped her naked quickly, nice shaven pussy for licking, spread her legs wide and opened me to her really quickly. Her tits are 36DD i guess, thats what i gather from her!

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly on the plus side but service and attitude more than makes up for what could be a minus for her. Though i must say slim and petite she might have lesser to compensate for. Get it?

Shower - 8/10

Brought my soap for the party, hygiene purpose, stood behind me and rubbed me down like a little baby, she also put her hands down my ass and grabbed my balls by surprise and gave me a little hand job to get me up from behind. Thats new! Don't stop baby i want more keep the hand job going.

Tits - 9/10

36DD well at least thats what she said, she has chest pillows a great soft place to rest the head on purpose or after some tired sex! she really doesn't mind. I told her girls with big breasts don't have nice ass while those without nice tits have super sexy ass. She is clearly the former.

BJ - 8/10

Capped me and performed the BJ, she is nice and sweet and slow as requested by me. She prefers the fast and furious BJ which i know is her favourite. she can go balls deep if you know what i mean , great suction on the balls from time to time. She knows her way around. I didn't stay with BJ long, the day is young.

Foreplay - 8/10

How comes the foreplay, she sucked my nipples i sucked her nipples. Little shy on the french at first but she came around. Spoke more french with a little bit of english, she was holding back a bit. licked her sensitive labia, sucked it from her body like no tmr. She was very responsive and wanted more. She is becoming wet. Time to fuck

FJ - 9/10

Firstly missionary as its the most common position when she is lying down. moaned and scream like a girl whose pussy is being squeezed. loved the look of her tits bouncing on her from my view. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl was next, she is a cock lover, climbed up really quick and kept pounding herself. She was begging for a doggy and i full filled her request. Common baby spanking her ass in my favourite and last position as she took my dick the whole way in. i climaxed on her ass after pulling out and removing my durex.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

She is an awesome jem, i have to say may not be the great looker of the house, but looks arnt shit. I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!
Old 26-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
WL: FEI ER
House: 1608

Looks - 7/10

White see through top protruded her already round and huge Tits. Introductions to body before we exchange names. Stripped her naked quickly, nice shaven pussy for licking, spread her legs wide and opened me to her really quickly. Her tits are 36DD i guess, thats what i gather from her!
dun size inflate pls.. she at most C to C+ only...
Old 26-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
dun size inflate pls.. she at most C to C+ only...
Yes She is a C cupper...maybe he got a faulty measuring tape huh
Old 27-06-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes She is a C cupper...maybe he got a faulty measuring tape huh
Maybe I am shorter , things seem bigger in my hand!
Old 27-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
Maybe I am shorter , things seem bigger in my hand!
No worries bro

All her customers are happy with her tits

Last edited by comm; 28-06-2016 at 04:22 AM.
Old 28-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asd143342 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post edited

Quote:
Hi bro, pls read the link below for more info , thxs

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=601886

Last edited by comm; 01-07-2016 at 01:03 AM.
Old 28-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L20h33 girl 16 mei ru

Looks 7/10. Sweet looking gnd look
Body 7/10 leggy, slim with a bit of tummy. 1.65m. Boobs B-.
Shower 7/10 Body rub, nice gfe. Like to sing song.
CBJ 7/10 stimulating
FJ 7/10 enjoyable fuck with gfe, accommodating in few positions. Tight pussy.
Rtf. No. Said she maybe leaving soon.
Old 29-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

LuLu 2062

Looks cute with a foxy sweet young face.
Body is slim, curvy and quite busty.

Outstanding features: Her reddish coloured hair enhancing her cute young sexy girly demeanour....provides a good combination of service and GFE....New girl

-Anonymous Contributor
Old 29-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

FR on 妞妞 (niu niu)
Home base: 16W15

Origin: 东北吉林

Looks: 8/10. One look o know is Dongbei girl. So rare in Geylang nowadays
Height: tall. 1.64 at least. Dongbei girl, sure tall
Figure: 7.5/10. Abit fleshy for me. But bros would rate her higher I feel. Dongbei girl figure. Good!
Tits: 7/10. A small B. Not worthy of Dongbei girl's chest
Skin: 8/10. Fair!
Service: 8/10. Very accommodating.
Attitude: 9/10. Super Chiobu with super good attitude. To die for combo
Sex: 8/10. Love to see myself fuckkng a Chiobu in the mirror. I came in no time

Rtf: sure!
Old 29-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
FR on 妞妞 (niu niu)
Home base: 16W15

Origin: 东北吉林

Looks: 8/10. One look o know is Dongbei girl. So rare in Geylang nowadays
Height: tall. 1.64 at least. Dongbei girl, sure tall
Figure: 7.5/10. Abit fleshy for me. But bros would rate her higher I feel. Dongbei girl figure. Good!
Tits: 7/10. A small B. Not worthy of Dongbei girl's chest
Skin: 8/10. Fair!
Service: 8/10. Very accommodating.
Attitude: 9/10. Super Chiobu with super good attitude. To die for combo
Sex: 8/10. Love to see myself fuckkng a Chiobu in the mirror. I came in no time

Rtf: sure!
Very good, how's her butt like?
Old 29-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Bro. Not flat butt. But not astounding like minah.
Old 30-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday afternoon, got some time before app, went to Lorong 28 House 31A look at the new stock

Wow, everyone busy, so when KK came down and OKT intro her, ok la
She is wearing a red see through piece which is sexy

In the room, lots of hug and frenching, very GFE feeling for this gal too.

Name: KK (30% Jean Danker)
Stat: small size, not for boobs lover
Look: 7.5
BBBJ: Shower and in bed
FJ: 8/10, tight
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Attitude: 8 (very friendly and good service)
Rtf: will try other

Saw Dan Dan, which in my opinion very outspoken gal and fun bonker, next on the target likely is Xue Er.... Any comments and FR for her??
Old 30-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on: Yi Yi
House: 2041

Was game for some randomness to break the monotony of screwing my regulars so opt for someone I have not called before.

Physical Attributes
Face: Looks are GND.

Body: Slim, has some tummy fats, flat ass

Boobs: Perky A cups (not for boob lovers)

Pussy: Hairy bush, apparently she doesn't like people to touch her pussy. Big turn off for me.

Service
Shower: SOP, but has waterbed service with boob rub, some catbath, BBBJ and some HJ.

On the Bed:

Catbath: So so only, some licks here and there but covered all the areas.

Boob Massage: Her boobs are small so can hardly feel her boobs.

AR: Can't really feel much. I was falling asleep.

Boob Sucking: She don't allow. Big turn off for me.

Pussy Licking: She don't allow. BIg turn off for me.

Frenching: None.

BBBJ: Only one position as I believe she is trying to prevent me from touching her pussy.

FJ: This is the most turn off part for me as I try to insert my half awaken dick into her. Throughout the FJ she was impatient. Can hear her sighing "haiz, haiz" every now and then. When I tried to touch her breasts, her hands immediately grabbed my hands, push them away and held them far away from her breasts. Needless to say no sucking of her nipples. I was wondering to myself how do I get myself hard if I can't do the things I like. She even asked me if I was done already as there was not much time left.

Attitude: Totally crap. I might as well call a CAT 50 Thai to service me. When I left the room there was still 10 mins left, so much for her not enough time excuse.

RTF: NO WAY. I guess the service package she offers and the service I need does not match. So this one is a big NO for me. I guess one man's meat is another man's poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1