The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo78 View Post
vietbu at ktvs easy to tackle one or not ah?
Pay money more more can liao.... lol
Old 03-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The title is loving the impossible Love...

IMHO, just kc to tell you long distance relationship is tough...if you dun give her pocket money she stray...give her she will stray too...
hahaha; Dun say like tat la. Just say if you give her pocket $, 1% she will not not go stray; if u dun give her; 99% she will go stay

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 03-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
hahaha; Dun say like tat la. Just say if you give her pocket $, 1% she will not not go stray; if u dun give her; 99% she will go stay
worst...the gal came here to become a whore...once whore always a whore...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
The link is broken. Most probably is fake.
https://www.facebook.com/jully.pham....03?pnref=story

Weird, just checked and still there.. girl updated some more screenshots.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
worst...the gal came here to become a whore...once whore always a whore...
Well noted and bear in mind.

Guess I'm blinded by the 4 days of wonderful memories that she spent with me when I was in HCMC last month.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Well noted and bear in mind.

Guess I'm blinded by the 4 days of wonderful memories that she spent with me when I was in HCMC last month.
You most welcome...

If you want Viet gal go hcm dun look for those who had came to sinkieland...go hcm or province looking and spent time with gals who dun earn money from male patrons by providing sexual services...plenty of gals in Vietnam because of their large population...just need to find them and spend time with them...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 03-05-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
...plenty of gals in Vietnam because of their large poupulation...just need to find them and spend time with them...
Hope got the chance
Old 03-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Hope got the chance
I thought u got 1 already in Can Tho??

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 03-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I already say About 33%
I know this post is about 2 years ago. But, I'm reading this thread to gain some education and saw this part about the age of VB in JC / gl. The girl whom I just spent 4 days in HCMC if just 19 y/o. And she started working in this trade at 16, out of necessity, not choice.

Ok, just my $0.02 comment.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I thought u got 1 already in Can Tho??
Hope can get one with lower maintenance
Old 04-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendela View Post
I just discover this thread, it is wonderful there are good advice here.
Here is my story. A little background about myself, I am a SWM.

Yeah so as a rule, I now try to avoid going after girls who are in some scene where they are constantly being hit on. And I'm leaning strongly toward just-P4P now, not pursuing a girlfriend.
Why are you creating a Nick similar to others? Are you trying to create problems here? Another clone

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 04-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

111 die in traffic accidents during 4-day holiday

A total of 152 traffic accidents left 111 people dead and 138 others injured during the four-day Reunification Day-Labor Day holiday, according to official figures.

The figures were slightly down from last year holiday when 116 people were killed and 149 were injured.

This year, May 3 saw the highest number of accidents, 60, in which 41 people died. It was the last day and many people were returning home after the vacation.

It included four fatalities and six injuries after a 16-seat bus collided with two trucks in the central province of Quang Ngai.

On May 2 a head-on collision between a bus and a truck in the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong claimed three lives.

Traffic police officers nationwide pulled over nearly 114,000 vehicles and slapped them with fines of VND4.6 billion (US$206,300).

They also held 53 cars and 1,928 motorbikes and revoked the driving licenses of 390 people.

According to official statistics, on average, traffic accidents kill 24 people daily. Vietnam now has nearly 2.75 million cars and 45 million motorbikes.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
111 die in traffic accidents during 4-day holiday

A total of 152 traffic accidents left 111 people dead and 138 others injured during the four-day Reunification Day-Labor Day holiday, according to official figures.

It included four fatalities and six injuries after a 16-seat bus collided with two trucks in the central province of Quang Ngai.

On May 2 a head-on collision between a bus and a truck in the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong claimed three lives.

Traffic police officers nationwide pulled over nearly 114,000 vehicles and slapped them with fines of VND4.6 billion (US$206,300).

They also held 53 cars and 1,928 motorbikes and revoked the driving licenses of 390 people.

According to official statistics, on average, traffic accidents kill 24 people daily. Vietnam now has nearly 2.75 million cars and 45 million motorbikes.
Sure lor population so huge and the road so narrow plus most of them don't follow traffic rules. I think if the traffic police really issue summons to the traffic user; I think the government will be filthy rich now.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 04-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure lor population so huge and the road so narrow plus most of them don't follow traffic rules. I think if the traffic police really issue summons to the traffic user; I think the government will be filthy rich now.
I remembered someone posted say travel by road safer...

Old 04-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Sure lor population so huge and the road so narrow plus most of them don't follow traffic rules.
Thailand accidents and death rates dwarf Vietnam. Anyway this statistic is a bit suspicious.. 152 traffic accidents, 111 dead, 138 injured... 1 accident % of dead and injury are very high....scary. Almost 1 accident, 90% chance of injury or more than 70% chance of dead. Too fatal

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1