The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanjing

going to nanjing this weekend. any bro there?
Old 18-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

raid on wechat girls in china
http://news.qq.com/a/20151218/031684...15&ptlang=2052
Old 23-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to my usual haunt last night in 华怡酒店华商会. To my surprise, they have quiet a few Russian and Ukraine ladies and not bad as well... As of last night, not many local chinese as they still in CNY.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FloridaDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any trusted callgirls numbers? Not confortable with those places and raids.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaDude View Post
Any trusted callgirls numbers? Not confortable with those places and raids.
It is up class KTV and a medium room minimum charge is Rmb 3488. Gal sitting fee range from Rmb 800-1200. Waitress is Rmb 800 and so does mummy.
Old 21-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
It is up class KTV and a medium room minimum charge is Rmb 3488. Gal sitting fee range from Rmb 800-1200. Waitress is Rmb 800 and so does mummy.
yo bro,
still active in Nanjing? still fly like a superman?
Old 23-03-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
yo bro,
still active in Nanjing? still fly like a superman?
Aiyo... you know our HQ in China is in Nanjing and I am here on monthly basis... where are you base right now? give me sms in my SG number
Old 28-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Been in China for work for quite a few months now and I still think Nanjing gave me the worst and best experiences when it comes to KTVs.

First KTV experience ended in horror, me and my buddy kenna con-ed CNY 8000 for less than an hour of singing and drinking. And that was before tips to mommy and the serving staff. The 2 girls (quite chio I remember) who sat down with us kept on telling us to take them out and they would bring us to supper before following us back to hotel. None of these happened, they told us to go back hotel first and they would call us when they could leave. Kenna owned by PRC meimei.

Second KTV experience, still with the same buddy who visited me at SH before we took the train up north to Nanjing. This time, we made sure we got our bearings right and got contact from my 'PRC source'. Car took us to this shady-looking place after midnight. We thought, 'siao liao', kanna conned again! But hell no, the place was quite small and not so grand looking but the girls were good and even the mommy did not speak typically like a PRC. Me a boobies lover so picked an ample girl with dark long hair. Action XXX began right after a few songs and that girl of mine, I think should be from Henan, was XXX-licking good. Total damage was 7500 CNY all-in for 3 hours of solid fun and drinking! Not sure about the market rate now, but I think we got the better end of the deal that night.
Old 29-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Been in China for work for quite a few months now and I still think Nanjing gave me the worst and best experiences when it comes to KTVs.

First KTV experience ended in horror, me and my buddy kenna con-ed CNY 8000 for less than an hour of singing and drinking. And that was before tips to mommy and the serving staff. The 2 girls (quite chio I remember) who sat down with us kept on telling us to take them out and they would bring us to supper before following us back to hotel. None of these happened, they told us to go back hotel first and they would call us when they could leave. Kenna owned by PRC meimei.

Second KTV experience, still with the same buddy who visited me at SH before we took the train up north to Nanjing. This time, we made sure we got our bearings right and got contact from my 'PRC source'. Car took us to this shady-looking place after midnight. We thought, 'siao liao', kanna conned again! But hell no, the place was quite small and not so grand looking but the girls were good and even the mommy did not speak typically like a PRC. Me a boobies lover so picked an ample girl with dark long hair. Action XXX began right after a few songs and that girl of mine, I think should be from Henan, was XXX-licking good. Total damage was 7500 CNY all-in for 3 hours of solid fun and drinking! Not sure about the market rate now, but I think we got the better end of the deal that night.
Bro... which KTV ? so much action happening har....
Old 31-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post

bro, sounds like u still got conned. 7500? that kind of money can get a sauna girl for a whole day, easy. of course ktv might be a different price category and im not really familiar with that. always been a straight-to-business kinda guy.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
bro, sounds like u still got conned. 7500? that kind of money can get a sauna girl for a whole day, easy. of course ktv might be a different price category and im not really familiar with that. always been a straight-to-business kinda guy.
It depends on the category of the KTV.. Up class KTV has minimum charge and for a medium room, it can be around Rmb 3500-4000. The gal is Rmb 800 cheapest... and depending on the drink...
Old 01-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ktv or sn bros, let me know.

Pink Floyd, PMed you.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk24 View Post
Any ktv or sn bros, let me know.

Pink Floyd, PMed you.
Already reply but somehow I cannot add you to wechat
Old 17-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

I was in 怡华华商会 last week for 3 nights. As we all get know the gals and mummy for so long, some even for 4 years, we discuss very frank about the ranking of KTV in Nanjing. According to them, the most atas KTV in Nanjing is 玄武饭店 after their renovation. MC is Rmb 10k and above and gal sitting fees is Rmb 1500. According to them, hardly any gal in 华商会 can be employ there.. Their requirement height is 1.72m. The 2nd one is ZhiFeng which is very near Huangshanghui. Gal sitting fee is Rmb 1000-1200. But the gal quality is at par with HuaShangHui but the hardware is better.
Old 21-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 23
geylang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Already reply but somehow I cannot add you to wechat
Yo bro,
Any change in Nanjing lately? Been leaving Nanjing for years. My most miss is mm from university there!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1