The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

This is unusual. Crimes against tourists used to be rare.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/33965/...nh-city-police
Old 28-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
This is unusual. Crimes against tourists used to be rare.
Huh? Have u been to Vietnam ??? Rare????
Old 28-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Leooel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday afternoon tried Minth Tam on dis 3 after recommendation from bro here.
A booty girl age 20, massage lousy...focus more on getting yr little bro high.

End up tip her 300k, plus massage 230k...get to squeeze her breast and attack her bottom...but too bad before going into deeper, shit...I shoot liao...
Old 29-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Leooel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She asked how much, I said 200k...later I up till 300k..but refuse to give bj.
Actually her look 6.5/10 but when I asked permission can touch the boot and cb...she agreed
Old 30-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

We have to welcome our first Viet female billionaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyIsMighty View Post
Bikini airline spawns Vietnam's first female billionaire

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/th...ire#xtor=CS1-2

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
We have to welcome our first Viet female billionaire.
Is she married?

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 30-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
target - 15,000 points...
Congratulations Mas Hurricane for achieving the 15(.)(.)(.) mark
Old 30-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reddi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guy any nice KTV in HCMC which can bring giel out. been there number of time but yet to try KTV
Old 31-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

In luck today, first bonk turn out wonderful. Sms this girl which i shortlised. Her photo damn hot. Ask her if she working and get a positive reply, hosei liao, proceed to hotel and was told that need to wait 15min for room.

Last edited by pting; 17-04-2016 at 12:56 AM.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys i m staying in D1 was offer $60usd for ST and photo look too good to be true. Any brother here know any place near D1 that i can have a quicky or any webpage n contract of women that i can find? Cheers
Old 31-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

For once things clicked for me. I just ran an errand in Trung Son area and had unexpected free time so thought I would make an attempt at one girl I had bookmarked for this area. Texted her and got prompt reply directing me to a Street 7 hotel. I just happened to be on Street 7. I entered the hotel with my bike (drive-in garage) like it was routine business and walked up to the desk, passport in hand, and a key was handed to me straightaway. That simple. Phew. Now that much has not been easy for me lately, so when I got to the elevator, just a big sigh of relief.

Room was a lot nicer than ones in D10, TB or PN districts that I tried before. Nice wallpaper. More expensive looking sheets/blanket. It didn't look like a room someone else had just fucked in. It looked like a real hotel room.

She came in with a nice smile, very friendly. After an initial slightly awkward first moment, she walked up and hugged me, held me for a few moments, then talked about us taking shower(s). Wasn't sure if she meant each solo or together, tried to ask if that's what she meant (I could go either way) and then it seemed I was to go first. Next she went, quick shower, came in wearing towel.

I must say she looked a bit older than in the photos. Where they look like 19-20 (and her first photos back in December made her look definitely 19), my guess was she's really 23. I decided not to ask. Not as slim as the photos seem to make her, but still generally slim and no fat. Actually, first thing I noticed once on the bed was how silky smooth and soft her skin was. Her hair was black, not lighter colored as in photos.

Using Pting's template for the details. Because let's face it, his reports are the best.

Quan: Trung Son D8 (it's really Binh Chanh -- check the business cards!)

Name: Thuy Linh (according to the ad; believe she told me "Yen")

Face : 7 /10, she's almost as pretty as her pictures, very nice full lips

Body: Slim but not very slim as in photos, lovely back which I got a nice look at unzipping her dress

Boobs: Small side, B.

Kissing: She said ok but it turned out to be quick pecks, no tongue kissing. A pity cuz her lips were lovely, as is obvious in photos. (danchoi, district 8 for those wanting more photos)

Cunninglius: I didn't engage cuz she seemed to be a busy lady, if you follow my meaning. She got calls or messages about 5 times while we were together. We did some nice hugging and groping followed by...

Bj: This was definitely the highlight. She went straight to sucking on it and did a really deep sensual job of it, really seemed to get into it with a lot of nice inside the mouth gentle/delicate/senitive tongue-masssage of it. And those lips moving round the shaft, while the tongue was caressing inside, whoa.Very nice. She complied with kissing balls and licking but it was obvious this was not her forte. Almost sorry I didn't have her suck longer to get a bit more of that, since that part was of such clear quality.

FJ: She got on top first and that was ok, pretty good, but then she fell to the side and wanted me on top, and it was ok, good, with some groaning on her part that was not completely convincing but ok. This part was pretty standard, I have to say. Not great, not inferior in any way, just normal and ok. Warm hugging after, not a rush to get up.

Attitude: Very warm and nice and friendly.

Damage: Total : 680K

Breakdown: 600K to her and 80K to hotel

Overall: I actually don't have that much experience with website girls but this one was my best yet (which may not be saying much!) She looked not quite as great as the photos but still very attractive, and really good attitude, so there was nothing to complain about. Much better level of service than I have experienced in PN and TB.

After she left I noticed this on the nightstand.

I guess this could be helpful for non-Vietnamese speakers to indicate desired positions.

Last edited by Wendella; 01-04-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Old 31-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

[Deleted by Moderator]

This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references or pictures to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes the references in the form of code words like "very young" or "young girls".

Last edited by Hurricane88; 09-07-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Old 31-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

After 1st round of scam, text 2 kynu girls from my shortlised Got a reply from one and quickly travel to the hotel and get a room. Within 10mins of texting her, knock on the door, open and saw a pleasant looking girl.

Last edited by pting; 17-04-2016 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is not April Fools joke

Mobifone network down today...subscribers cannot call or sms since 6.30am this morning in many parts of Vietnam...

http://nhipsongso.tuoitre.vn/tin/201...g/1077268.html

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Hidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Travelled to HCM last week and had a good time.

The only bad things that happened is on the 2nd day of my trip, being bored in hotel i decided to use WeChat to look for FL (i know that bros here have warned about WeChat scam)

Alot of chio and dua neh girls initiated talks with me. I remember that bros here have warn that WeChat is full of scam and so I asked for Video Call to see if they are what their picture looked like. Several girl is ok with Video Call but not many look the same but for 1 and so I decide to ask her over my hotel. End up different girl come to my hotel and i rejected it, WeChat the girl and she say she is on the way to my hotel and she dont know the girl who went up to my hotel. Alright i waited for her and 15mins later another girl came to my hotel which also not her, same thing rejected it again.

Bro here please be aware not to find any FL from WeChat in HCM. Even Video Call they also can scam already i must take a bow to them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread