The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Yeah, I hv not seen u for about 3 years. Good to hear that you're alive and well.

Tks for ur PM detailing ur experiences. Why don't u share them here?

Cheers!

Bro WB
I am not keen to share them on a forum. Just exchange note with you and my method is different and no point to copy since it is all coincidental experiences.

Great that you are very alive ;-)

James
Old 28-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
I am not keen to share them on a forum. Just exchange note with you and my method is different and no point to copy since it is all coincidental experiences.

Great that you are very alive ;-)

James
Bro James,

You're right. Some methods are unique n can't be imitated.

I'm happy for u. Luck is when opportunity meets preparedness. You had the opportunity n you were prepared.

Tks for ur post.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonmen View Post
Great sharing fro bro WB.
Bro Mastodonmen,

Tks, you make my day!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good afternoon!

There are many things in life that are complicated n inexplicable, especially when it comes to RS n love.

Exactly a yr ago, when my old Fujian lao po HW didn't want to return to SG after CNY, I suffered from breakup withdrawal n couldn't sleep well for 18 days. I was surprised that I had such severe symptoms, only second time in my life. Ten days earlier, when she asked my permission to return to China for CNY, I said no because she had promised a few months ago not to return this yr. I told her 我们分手. She was very angry n left anyway. I later regretted it n tried to get her back.

Did I love HW? You tell me. I think I'm addicted to her sustained n violent CVOs.

Less than a week later, I met my future 18 yo kawaii lao po SL.

Five months later I said goodbye to my other LT mistress HH. She was very angry n devastated. But I felt nothing. Why? We had been together 2 1/2 yrs.

I now love SL. Do I really? How about my other younger n more kawaii dolls? In fact, I hv a new 97 doll AG coming, who is 168, more kawaii n fairer. Natural C. OMG! Why don't I love AG more?

BTW, I did meet HW for 5 days in SHA last July when I went there on biz. We are still friends. She would be happy to see me in China. She said it's difficult to come to SG on visitor pass.

So what is love or KC? There r three distinct emotions of love: Lust, romantic attraction and attachment.

These three emotions involve different neurobiology in the human brain.

It would be great if a man feels all three emotions toward the same doll/woman for the rest of his life. But that is almost impossible. Very often, he may feel one or more of these emotions towards different dolls, with or without some overlap. And his love emotions towards them may be changing over time, especially when n if new dolls enter his life. Life is very complicated, isn't it?

At this time I like to share the following on these "love emotions."

Brains Do It: Lust, Attraction, and Attachment

By: Helen E. Fisher Ph.D.

http://www.dana.org/Cerebrum/Default.aspx?id=39351

Your comments, opinions n FRs will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 28-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkcck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros

I am new to this and have some questions.

1. How come got different price for booking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperdove View Post
$50/ $150 for booking
2. What is difference of booking and butterfly?

3. Is it to BJ FJ?

4. If you know the girl from before and she started working KTV, how to get the KTV best rate and also give to the girl instead of giving to KTV?

5. If only one person go and only getting one girl, what is the best arrangement to ask for?

6. Is the KTV an open area or a private room?

7. Need to buy liquor? Can don't buy liquor?

8. Have you been to Empire KTV (龙亨KTV) or Palace 8 Marina (八号)?
Which one is more cost effective and better for one guy going alone for session with one girl only?

9. Got any other thing that is important?
Old 28-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I guoted the email because David D. mentioned the fusion of a bad boy n a gentleman, which is very similar to my concept of a badass gentleman. Bro Don Juan said such a person was artificial. I still await his clarification.

My approach is very different. It's to get a pussy of my type w/ minimal expenditure of time n money. The title of this thread should hv given u enough clues.

And I'm always Mode One.

Tks for ur post.

Many bros are still very confused about my current beliefs.

Pls allow me to post them in large print.

"The followings are my sincere PERSONAL beliefs, from 7-8 years of reading, researching on the subjects n from my decades of personal experiences n case studies of others, including relatives, friends, etc,. Believing n applying these principles hv changed my life for the better. I'm still learning n improving everyday. There is a long way to go before I could achieve absolute emotional n self mastery.

One caveat. These principles apply only to mentally n physically healthy dolls n men. They r only simple outlines.

1) Dolls are primarily attracted to a man's behavior, whereas men are primarily attracted to a doll's looks n figure. We shouldn't worry abt what the dolls or the media say they want, It's more important to know what their S minds want.

2) There r biological n evolutionary reasons for this divergence of attraction. Everything is adapted n evolved to ensure the survival of the human species.

3) In terms of getting n maintaining pussies, IMHO, money is only a part of the equation. A very large n dominant part at first, but a man's behavior becomes more n more important over time. His emotional mastery becomes a very significant part of the equation in later stages. His ability to give CVOs is another factor...although not as large a factor as I initially thought.

4) But owning a pussy's heart n soul will require a very different second equation, where money plays a very small part n sometimes no part at all. Surprised?

5) In this second equation, emotional mastery is an important part, the other parts you guys need to figure out yourselves. Some of the parts may differ depending on the dolls n the men. But I believe, for most couples, CVOs, emotional bonding n factors n triggers which may be specific to the individuals involved.

There will be exceptions. Some mentally sick women w/ very low self esteem may fall for a man who is physically abusive n has an explosive temper or who may even be a serial killer..."

Cheers!

Bro WB

You, Bro WB, are the man when it comes down to women!
And you actually use formulas and equations to solve women. One day must sit down with you to learn from you!

Old 29-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcck View Post
Hello bros

I am new to this and have some questions.

1. How come got different price for booking?

Different joints n different gals

2. What is difference of booking and butterfly?

If u book a doll she stays the entire session w/ u, whereas if she butterflies she may sit w/ u for 20-30 minutes for the session.

3. Is it to BJ FJ?

No, that would be additional.

4. If you know the girl from before and she started working KTV, how to get the KTV best rate and also give to the girl instead of giving to KTV?

If u know the doll, just take her to your home or a hotel room.

5. If only one person go and only getting one girl, what is the best arrangement to ask for?

Just go n get the contact, then LEAVE w/o spending a penny. Contact her n bonk her another time. That is the goal of my other thread, "picking up KTV gals outside KTVs."

6. Is the KTV an open area or a private room?

There is a hall way where the gals stand around, waiting for customers. There are many private rooms.

7. Need to buy liquor? Can don't buy liquor?

Sure, can order tea or mineral water. But minimum room charges apply. Read my posts re Dynasty Classic.

8. Have you been to Empire KTV (龙亨KTV) or Palace 8 Marina (八号)?
Which one is more cost effective and better for one guy going alone for session with one girl only?

I hv been to P8, but never to Empire. The most cost effective for getting ctc of dolls is to go to Dynasty from 5:30-6:30 pm. Join my hunt FOC. PM ur ctc or wechat. You could choose to sit in the hall n order tea for $18, may be shared among 3-4 bros. You also get a plate of fruit, two if you're a regular.

9. Got any other thing that is important?

None

Bro kkcck.

Tks for ur interest. Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You, Bro WB, are the man when it comes down to women!
And you actually use formulas and equations to solve women. One day must sit down with you to learn from you!

Dear bro Nato17,

I'm just a learner. I hv a fascination with attraction, love n sex.

Anytime bro. PM ur wechat if u want to join my outings or just meet me at Dynasty around 5:40 PM.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonmein View Post
Great sharing bro WB
Bro Mastodonmein,

Tks for ur interest. Pls share ur sexploits as well.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro WB,
Hahaha. Still on the hunt.
Thumbs up.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro WB,
Hahaha. Still on the hunt.
Thumbs up.
Hi bro besafe,

Yes, it keeps me sharp, youthful n healthy.

I hv learned a lot by reading, researching, sharing, discussing, debating, failing, practicing, failing...and more practicing.

I'm in the process of moving from an armchair military advisor to someone w/ hands-on, real life experiences. And I would love to fail many times everyday! 胜败是兵家常事

Much has been discussed about inner game n outer game in life. Both are important.

Inner game is about reprogramming your beliefs in the S mind. But that is not enough. You also need to keep expanding your comfort zone in real life situations...and keep doing, failing, practicing, failing, performing, failing, accomplishing n failing. If you fail many times everyday, that is great! Very soon you will rise to the top!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I like to share two quotes w/ you.

“I have the belief that I am better looking than I actually am. I
know that I am not as good looking as some men, and better
looking than others. But I know that I can walk into a room and
walk out with your girlfriend”

--Gene Simmons
Sex, Money, and Kiss

Walking out w/ someone's wife/GF/mistress/lover is a very reckless, foolhardy, desperate n unethical behaviour. He may get killed by a jealous husband/BF/lover. What if the doll is the mistress of a Mexican drug lord?

I hv modified it to reflect what a badass gentleman will say n truly believe in his S mind:

“I believe that I am THE prize to ALL females on planet earth. I don't care if there are 1,000 very famous, rich, tall, handsome and badass men right here in this room. But I'm 100% certain that I can walk into the room and walk out with the sexiest n most kawaii doll of my type who is unattached."

That should be your manifesto.

Delusional? Hallucinating? So be it.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

How much to half bao a ktv girl.....

I know some will say no need money cos can sian... thats beside the point

I just wanna know wats the standard amount or norm
Old 06-03-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Sage View Post

What is your salary? Multiply it by 2 or 3 and that is the amount you will need to bao a ktv girl.

Here is something food for thought. Many KTV girls now have a higher expectation than previous batches. So basically, I would say it is unwise to spend that time of money or time. No one will say money is enough. Likewise, how much would it take to bao a ktv girl? It can be a minimum of let us say 300 to 500 a night upwards, so make your estimates from there.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:

I do not think there is a "standard", but you can estimate a guess based on China's "standard" and what the girl has to do to come here.

In Chinese circles (a lot of businessmen and officials in my circle), the girl would expect an apartment to be GIFTED to her, plus between RMB10k to RMB20k a month for "spending money".

Are there girls who ask for much, much less? Yes there are, but they wise up very quickly and switch sugar daddies quickly too, and if they do not you have probably met your standard 湘女 (Hunan girl), known to be very emotional and clingy. Are there girls who ask for much, much more? Yes, there are, but the men willing to give them that are also much fewer in number and the possibility of meeting them lower.

For Singapore? They probably cannot expect an apartment to be gifted them, but you will definitely have to at least rent for them a nice apartment. Based on what they spent to come here, and the fact that they need to make the best of their time here, I suspect anything less than SGD5k a month is not going to make the mark. I think Bro WarBird would have a better idea here of the "standard".

Are there girls who ask for much, much less? Yes there are, but they are going to wise up very quickly and switch sugar daddies quickly, and if they do not, be prepared for the clingy and emotional 湘女 (Hunan girls). Are there girls who ask for much, much more? Yes, there are, but how many such men are there going to be in Singapore?

Asking for a "standard" is a strange concept. Like real property, the "market price" is but a mental concept to give us a bearing. Until a real transaction take place to the satisfaction of buyer (who may be so besotted that logic goes out the window, paying the highest he can afford) and the seller (who may not be desperate to sell and so accept a really low bid).

Just start playing the game and soon you will discover what your "standard" price is, for a "property" of your range.
Old 06-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I do not think there is a "standard", but you can estimate a guess based on China's "standard" and what the girl has to do to come here.

In Chinese circles (a lot of businessmen and officials in my circle), the girl would expect an apartment to be GIFTED to her, plus between RMB10k to RMB20k a month for "spending money".

Are there girls who ask for much, much less? Yes there are, but they wise up very quickly and switch sugar daddies quickly too, and if they do not you have probably met your standard 湘女 (Hunan girl), known to be very emotional and clingy. Are there girls who ask for much, much more? Yes, there are, but the men willing to give them that are also much fewer in number and the possibility of meeting them lower.

For Singapore? They probably cannot expect an apartment to be gifted them, but you will definitely have to at least rent for them a nice apartment. Based on what they spent to come here, and the fact that they need to make the best of their time here, I suspect anything less than SGD5k a month is not going to make the mark. I think Bro WarBird would have a better idea here of the "standard".

Are there girls who ask for much, much less? Yes there are, but they are going to wise up very quickly and switch sugar daddies quickly, and if they do not, be prepared for the clingy and emotional 湘女 (Hunan girls). Are there girls who ask for much, much more? Yes, there are, but how many such men are there going to be in Singapore?

Asking for a "standard" is a strange concept. Like real property, the "market price" is but a mental concept to give us a bearing. Until a real transaction take place to the satisfaction of buyer (who may be so besotted that logic goes out the window, paying the highest he can afford) and the seller (who may not be desperate to sell and so accept a really low bid).

Just start playing the game and soon you will discover what your "standard" price is, for a "property" of your range.
Still got 10k-20k RMB price range? My last two I was paying closer to about 30-40k RMB per month. 10k-20k RMB was like donkey years ago, like 2000 to 2005. Since than the market seems to have shifted upwards. But with the current global climate, I think the prices will go south slightly.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still got 10k-20k RMB price range? My last two I was paying closer to about 30-40k RMB per month. 10k-20k RMB was like donkey years ago, like 2000 to 2005. Since than the market seems to have shifted upwards. But with the current global climate, I think the prices will go south slightly.
Guess I am very out of touch! The last time one of my friends told me this was indeed back in 2006.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning!

I like to share two quotes w/ you.

“I have the belief that I am better looking than I actually am. I
know that I am not as good looking as some men, and better
looking than others. But I know that I can walk into a room and
walk out with your girlfriend”

--Gene Simmons
Sex, Money, and Kiss

Walking out w/ someone's wife/GF/mistress/lover is a very reckless, foolhardy, desperate n unethical behaviour. He may get killed by a jealous husband/BF/lover. What if the doll is the mistress of a Mexican drug lord?

I hv modified it to reflect what a badass gentleman will say n truly believe in his S mind:

“I believe that I am THE prize to ALL females on planet earth. I don't care if there are 1,000 very famous, rich, tall, handsome and badass men right here in this room. But I'm 100% certain that I can walk into the room and walk out with the sexiest n most kawaii doll of my type who is unattached."

That should be your manifesto.

Delusional? Hallucinating? So be it.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Delusional? Hallucinating? Neither. Just that you have very big ambitions when it comes to hooking up with women, which makes you a splendid mentor.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Pervy Sage,

I guess by "half bao" you mean the doll continues to work.

The usual range is 2 to 10k a month in SG. For "full bao" 7-20K. Could be less or much more. Some men spend 100-300K a month for singers. A billionaire could easily spend a million USD or more a month on a mistress.

I hv never spent more than 15k a month for a full bao. I hv not seen a doll who is worth more than that. But an upward adjustment may be necessary for inflation.

Cheers!

Quote:
What is your salary? Multiply it by 2 or 3 and that is the amount you will need to bao a ktv girl.

Here is something food for thought. Many KTV girls now have a higher expectation than previous batches. So basically, I would say it is unwise to spend that time of money or time. No one will say money is enough. Likewise, how much would it take to bao a ktv girl? It can be a minimum of let us say 300 to 500 a night upwards, so make your estimates from there.
Bro Nato17,

Lower quality and higher expectations = Overpriced pussies

Quote:

Bro chenzong,

The current rates are much higher in China, especially in big cities. SHA is the most expensive place to BY a doll.

20k rmb a month used to be a king's ransom 7-8 years ago. I remember a very pretty SYT was asking me to BY her in SZ, China for that amount, in 2009. She also wanted me to pay a condo rental.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Bro Nato17,

You're right!

Quote:
Guess I am very out of touch! The last time one of my friends told me this was indeed back in 2006.
What to do? We need to make more money.

Quote:
Delusional? Hallucinating? Neither. Just that you have very big ambitions when it comes to hooking up with women, which makes you a splendid mentor.
Bro Nato17,

Tks so much for ur post. We need to be very ambitious and self-assured, and we must search for and own the prettiest n most kawaii dolls of our type.

But I'm just a learner, a mentee. I do work very diligently to change my inner meta-frame n expand my comfort zones. I leave no stone unturned.

As I hv mentioned many times in the past. Money will get you pussies, but it is largely useless in owning their hearts.

Cheers

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1