The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Agreed there are nice and beautiful places in Batam as per picture postings by Mas Micmac888.

Ever since then the mentality of people that will give men a certain stare whenever the word Batam pops out.
This stares are less prominent if other Riau island names are mentioned.
I first step foot in batam like almost 15 years ago.....think alight at batu ampar.
Mission is look for chicken. Only S$50 last time for syt.
Batam had changed over the years. It is more modern n more family oriented.
But, the stigma of it being a cheap sex island for hum sup men still exist.
I still dun tell my parents or colleagues I went batam for holiday......
Although I do go there for hanky panky......I also do other non hanky panky stuffs.
But it is hard to change ppl mindset especially they havent been to batam before.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
One taboo to me regarding bargaining is,if one has no interest (or very little interest) in a "product",do not attempt to bargain down 1st. Just ask the price and walk away. Reason is if you bargain w/o intention to take the "product",in the event you return later,high chance you may likely be quoted an even higher price for the same "product" or they will be in even more stubborn on not bringing the price down further from the current quoted (when you return). And if one returns and pays the "losing" price to the OKT later,the girls (aka "product" in this instance) taken dont look very "up" to such customer/s becos you already left a not-so-good impression to start off with.

Meaning if your intention is to walk around 1st and has no or little interest with a girl,dont bargain 1st. Bookmark them instead and come back later.

I have a good Batam buddy who has this above-shared experience. Most of us who are experienced during then including myself knows his girl that night is NOT going to be "good" becos he went to the same joint on the same day to bargain in both time and lost both time,yet still took the girl on the 3rd visit. The girl even suan him in Bahasa while we were still in the joint which he didnt understand but was later translated to him by another good friend of ours who heard it and understand the language she speaks.

Cheers!
Thanks.....I didnt know about this.....but lucky i didnt commit this mistake.
Anyway, it is not so nice to keep on pushing down the price if not interested to take the product in the first place.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Transfer yr photo to a comp 1st b4 uploading,check yr pic resolution by viewing the photo b4 the actual uploading.
Fixed liao, thank you for your advice.

Happy New Year 2016, May All Our Wishes Come True, HUAT AR!!!

Old 01-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Okay noted. Thank you for the referral to the posting in July

Edited with pictures:

18 Luo Hans @ Tiban Tiga Buddhist Temple (more pictures but limited in single post):

Looking fwd to see more photos frm this temple...& congrats in yr successful photo upload.

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Picnic(ing) in Batam Beaches/Bay - Pantai Cakang
=====================================

[/I][/B]
Thanks bro for this picnic fr.. Good to know batam still has many clean nice places to sightsee... Not only sex and massage n makan only..
Old 01-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post

19th Dec (sat). Went Momo for brunch. As I frequent Momo - regular familiar faces showed up as its a weekend - one of them - a 60s couple - batak from Medan. So we chat about food and we all come to conclusion that Medan is the food capital of Indonesia. We then talked about dinner together - and I mentioned Rony, Amei.

The outspoken Ibu said : "XXXX ???". Started talking about this "Botak Cun" best , best and best. Her husband - who owns a milling factory - doesn't talk much but kept nodding his head at me whenever I gazed at him (for validation). I swear on my toes, the more she described about the dishes, the textures, tastes and his ingredients, the more my mind was going food-crazy. That's really not a good thing - bcz she indirectly set a high expectation of this place in me - due to the fact she's from the food-capital and has been in Batam for 30+ years. In other words, my mind is skewed to "it's the best (Medan cuisine in Batam)".
It was nice meeting you at marine, bro.. Now that I read through several pages behind after been missing a while from SBF, I get a better picture of what's the story last night about punggur and this great couples.. It was nice meeting them too. Wish that I can sit and share table with you and share the stories. Would you help me tell the ibu, she's reminds me of Ibu Susi Pudjiastuti, Indonesia's minister of fishery. A tough and iron lady.

Btw, as always, your discovery about food in this town is amazing.. I've been botak cun once, and tried their kweetiau,. It is nice and better than Deni, i must admit.. But i didn't realised there are more great food to be tried at this place. That time I was just passing by from Batam center terminal to the town and drop by for tapao food to home. Now i must die die try most of food in your pics..
Old 01-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
I am writing this based on my experience 2 years ago and have not visit them until now. Things may have changed for good.
I have been to Justmine Massage at Gideon twice if i dont remember wrong. I am surprise that they actually have a safe deposit in supposingly every massage room.

Quote:
For massage, I will quote your key phase "One man meat is another man poison". I like the massage because of the therapists there but others may find so so only.

Sakura has around 20 therapists, including Zen Spa, belonging to the same Singaporean boss. I used to make friends with few good therapists and over the years, most have left to go back to their home town and now only 2 good one available (I meant massage skill). One has even ask me to visit her in Bandung but somehow my then Sony mobile always auto restart by itself and finally clashed, I lost her contact number.

The rest of the therapists are mostly new, young and some are pretty. For massage skill, I don't know as I didn't try them. To go for look and get chop or to go for massage skill, one to decide. The therapists that I have don't fall on the pretty list. As a friend to the 2 therapists, I will not disclose their names here.
Interesting read up. I have always put Sakura nearly the same level as Spa Secret. Havent been there before becos they were situated at Nagoya Hill Mall area which is a tourist spot and tourist spot is towards the higher priced place. I used to be looking forward to go to Sakura tho,hehehe...i will take note of this info and thank you for sharing.

Quote:
As for amenities on the ground floor, Sakura has curtained layout for 4 massage mattresses lying on the floor behind the counter. Behind this curtained drawn room, you can see 1 VIP Spa room with shower plus long bath. In the VIP room, there used to be 2 standing massage beds properly space out but due to frequent tripping, the S'porean boss put a generator, boxed it up with concrete and making it smaller. Instead of the standing bed, he puts the 2 mattresses on the floor and one of the mattress is just outside the louvre door of the generator room. Don't know whether can smell anything if doing massage when your face is next to the louvre door. I have never use this room after the boss put in the generator.

Another room is at the 1st level, the boss converted 1 hotel room to massage room. The other VIP Spa room with long bath is on the 5th level, an opened air roof top, with a makeshift tent. For those who wish to do massage in the open with the tent covers lifted up, this will be a one of a kind experience.
Good description. For someone who likes massage,i prefered to be massage on the floor rather than on a spring/non-spring bed. That way i will be able to feel the real strength and skill of the massage girl (no oil). Its also good to know that the massage therapist were ladies and not guys,hehehe...sorry,i believe in the Yin and Yang thingy...hehehe...

Quote:
Between Sakura and Zen Spa, Zen has better facilities but need to pay Rp50k for using VIP room unless one goes for package.
Another small question if you dont mind,what kind of facilities do they have? Do thay have Hot pool? Sauna?

Spa-like places like Pas Massage charge a 60k for using their facilities which consist of sauna,Hot pool and theatre room.

Quote:
Indeed it is and definitely no worries about competitions because one has to play by their rules. On the contrary, during the day, most rooms are emptied when I was there. Hope that was only what I see during the small window of time and do not represent the entire day business.
Now you know which are the timing that i will visit a spa,hehehe...i like them all quiet and non-crowded. Better still,if i am their only customer then...hehehe..

Quote:
30% as stated above. Unless, I have a chance to take picture of the menu prices and the spa itself ......

Spa ambience is definitely up lifting. Cool, calms and fresh with nice fragrance of burned aroma oil.
Thank you,now i know their off peak timing,hehehe...you just shared it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
400k - 500k = almost never bargain at all

100k - 200k is a guideline after bargain

FJ in altalanta spa can be up to 100SGD if never bargain

Can bring dwn to as low as 350k as got pple have it before

Never bargain anywhere in btm for special = I love getting chop carrot
What i chose to ignore ,you choose to reply,hehehe...if one chose to almost never bargain and then make comparison with the fully bargained price,you will know you cant see accuracy. 100k hj totally possible,which i just seen a newbie bro did it in Dec.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...5#post14018165

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-01-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Alternatively, you can try something call : Andrographis Paniculata

Very cheap and EFFECTIVE herb for me. Go read about it.

Its nature's version of antibiotic.
Thanks Nono ! ~~~ Partner saw this and said :"ohhh... Kou Chow" (teochew translation for "Bitter Grass"). Got friends here growing this herb in their yards. Gonna get some . Lasegar didn't help as much for those 4 days of heatiness after Botak Cun's 2-day blitz, looool. She went on and on about this very bitter herb - exactly as you mentioned about its efficacy, almost like a super-herb to combat those ailments. The herb itself no side effect. But the capsule form - yes to be cautious against OD-ing it.

Thanks again brudder ~~~~~~

Last edited by micmac888; 01-01-2016 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Added : consuming herb itself no side effect, but capsule form to be cautious
Old 01-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
It was nice meeting you at marine, bro..
It was really, really, very wonderful to meet you and your family at Marine Live yesterday too, brudder

They didn't try Marine before, so brought them there yesterday. They got blown away by... (of all the dishes ordered) ... the .. Pakis Polos !!! LOOOOOL!!!!! Ordered 2 more of the same dish.

We had Drunken Prawn**, Garoupa cooked hongkong style, simple tofu-only and pakis polos. Ibu says the hongkong style fish is same standard as that Punggur resto. Kept the bill, so to compare with that Punggur resto (didn't get a chance to go there yet - but confirm going on this coming Sat).

** Was very happy and surprised to see that Marine Live got live prawns back now. (Understood the supplier situation, not important here). Partner can now enjoy prawns and therefore ordered DP (pun intended). All of us chomped down on the perfectly cooked prawns ~~~ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
Would you help me tell the ibu, she's reminds me of Ibu Susi Pudjiastuti, Indonesia's minister of fishery. A tough and iron lady.
Will do. You struck something in her though. She was inquisitive about yourself moment you returned to your table. And yes, their character resemblance is very uncanny

Last edited by micmac888; 01-01-2016 at 04:23 PM. Reason: added our amazement that Marine got live prawns back .. huurah!
Old 01-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have been to Justmine Massage at Gideon twice if i dont remember wrong. I am surprise that they actually have a safe deposit in supposingly every massage room.
Besides safe box, if I recall correctly, I think they also have lockers, sauna / steam room in the men toilet/bath. One side for Men and the other for Ladies with 2 entrances side by side but somehow connected in the middle, sort of couple room.

Quote:
Interesting read up. I have always put Sakura nearly the same level as Spa Secret. Havent been there before becos they were situated at Nagoya Hill Mall area which is a tourist spot and tourist spot is towards the higher priced place. I used to be looking forward to go to Sakura tho,hehehe...i will take note of this info and thank you for sharing.
The links below are Sakura & Zen price lists taken from end 2013 and 2014 respectively. I believe not much changes except that no more 2.5 hours massage for Sukura. I normally get 20% discount. 2 days ago, they put a banner on the facade saying up to 50% discount for massage and so on. This is not the 1st time I have seen it. They put up intermittently. Previously, I did ask and can't remember what craps they have given to me. End up still getting the same 20% discount despite the alluring banner. There are also other customers that walk in and after 5 minutes walk out. Not sure whether they get what the banner stated.

Sakura Spa

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...b98610b74a.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...9c463461df.jpg

Zen Spa

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...09fffb8320.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ee8d7162c2.jpg

Quote:
Good description. For someone who likes massage,i prefered to be massage on the floor rather than on a spring/non-spring bed. That way i will be able to feel the real strength and skill of the massage girl (no oil). Its also good to know that the massage therapist were ladies and not guys,hehehe...sorry,i believe in the Yin and Yang thingy...hehehe...
No guys massage, all ladies. If you ever see guys, they are housekeepers.

Quote:
Another small question if you dont mind,what kind of facilities do they have? Do thay have Hot pool? Sauna?
No, not at all in Sakura. Only shower and long bath. If they have any space, it will be converted to hotel room. Hotel rooms are small and not cheap. I would say, hotel 18 will still be better based on photos & reviews here. You will know what I meant if they massage you in the hotel room.

As for Zen, I don't think so for sauna/steam or hot pool. Didn't see that when was there.

Quote:
Spa-like places like Pas Massage charge a 60k for using their facilities which consist of sauna,Hot pool and theatre room.
No idea and based on the review here, I don't think I will visit any sooner.

Quote:
Now you know which are the timing that i will visit a spa,hehehe...i like them all quiet and non-crowded. Better still,if i am their only customer then...hehehe..

Thank you,now i know their off peak timing,hehehe...you just shared it.
You could be right. Went there on Tuesday again to check it out and because of the festive season, no discount for hotel guest doing massage but has lucky drawn. For walk-in, definitely no discount for all kind of massage.

I ask for traditional massage and was quoted something like Rp 250k to Rp 260k for 1 hour.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...5#post14018165 [/QUOTE]

Last edited by MovingTarget; 01-01-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Hope to see you there this 2016 too. I want to collect Ang Bao from you AGAIN!!! Hehehehe....and i dont want your 5 rupiah coins anymore. If you got those Indo plastic notes,give me some,those plastic version type like the plastic sin $10 kind,hehehe...and please dont fold it even tho its no longer legal tender.
Ya,may b see u there 2nd day/3rd day.

the Rupiah plastic money cannot gif u la,indonesia govt produce only limted & no legal tender still worth money if i sell away.

Sorry,tis time cny i gf u in 25 rp coin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
The bill was about 864k , 5 dishes and 7 bottles of beers , 2 small pax ciggs for both girls. 4 persons dinner.
Up u 12 pts bcos u earlier time got share btm FR. Inside got many info a lot.

Thx u.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
love the look of this 2 fishes from Marine Live,but too bad i cant eat them

Loooooool.... Am surprised this photo came up. This is not 2 fishes. It's the same 2.8kg one we (John, myself, other sbf bros - who may wish to be anonymous) had some time back. Prepared in 2 totally different sauces , styles and techniques. Honored and humbled by that dining experience.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Sometimes what we need could be a barber rather than a hairstylist.
If what you need is just old fashion cut, just visit the barber.
I had gone to the one at sari jaya hotel building n it suits me fine. Just 30k only.

You mean the sunboss shop? I see many ppl buying....how much is value for money?
For a hair cut shop to be called s salon, I expected higher level of hair cut skills than a barber shop.. But after getting my haircut (albeit at a cheap price), I dun think I'll go back for anything other than a barber std cut..

The sunboss shop sells bermudas at less than half of Sg price and good quality material used, n the work shirts are 110k rupiah a piece, good quality material.. They also sell boots, travel bags etc that are much cheaper than sillypore.. Shop there can get 2or 3 pcs than Sg 1 piece...
Old 01-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
The sunboss shop sells bermudas at less than half of Sg price and good quality material used, n the work shirts are 110k rupiah a piece, good quality material.. They also sell boots, travel bags etc that are much cheaper than sillypore.. Shop there can get 2 or 3 pcs than Sg 1 piece...
Thanks for the lobang!
Always pass by that Sunboss shop....looks good.
Will drop by during one of my trips.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post

The sunboss shop sells bermudas at less than half of Sg price and good quality material used, n the work shirts are 110k rupiah a piece, good quality material.. They also sell boots, travel bags etc that are much cheaper than sillypore.. Shop there can get 2or 3 pcs than Sg 1 piece...
Hmmm... Where is sunboss, is it at Nagoya plaza?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread