The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Eric Kwek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric Kwek is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Our NONO really know how to give face by not including Marine as a tourist trap. Although he say is expensive. Not bad a guy actually

And our MM sure say this (This is exceptional value in a TOURISTY-AREA for such quality. ) But our promoter die die insist it is in a ulu ulu place lol.

Notice when one sing song the other 15 minute later will respond.

Luckily still can find those post. And what SEAL say is true. Got many stealth agent with hidden agenda. We don,t know what is their next step after too friendly. Beware of ur ASS lol.
You are really un un un un un unbelievable
Old 22-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I'm more interested in yr bad review of octopus men's spa than the gd ones.
Coming soon,bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Next time i go Marine Live,i'll tell the boss,my "fren" ordered drunken prawn,but u all give him dead prawn. Hw dead prawn can becm drunken?
Remember what i say before,my friend's friend could sometime be my enemy. Therefore i dont like to have "strings attached" with a friend's friend. My previous summaries has already stated that clearly.

Just curious now if they serve drunken chicken,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
But to my surprise there is 1 massage place girl give me good sensual massage. I got a hard on but she not prompting any questions even when i hint her. Also never request tip from me what a good day. She just introduce her name and i remember finding her on next trip.
Beware of girls not prompting GQ,cos if you prompt her 1st instead of the other way round,it is going to cost you more than usual. The one who is more desperate will at most time be the loser in bargaining.

Just a joke,try bathing flower water next time,hehehe...*joking*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
No need to be upset of one food stall, there are still alot places waiting for u to try. Everyone has their own taste so don't hesitate to try others.
The good about travelling to any country in small group or alone is the itinerary can always be change to fit into the most current situation. Next trip if i have time,i might give Hai Ou a go,since its technically a Zhi Char store where there should be more of "my kind of food" (pork and such). Cheap or not cheap,good or no good...must go and try then know,right? After that then i come back here to "show off" again...lol.

People here find Jaya Dado or something food store not so good,but I find their sweet and sour pork ribs (Pai Ku Wang 排骨王) not bad…remember,I cant take sea food,hehehe…other bros poison can still be my meat. (I try my best to look at things from another person's perspective)

similar illustration photo

Which Sea food Restaurant actually serve the above dish? Hard to find in Batam,i guess. My alternative? The sweet and sour Mango Chicken from Marine Live. Most if not all who join in my trip will know i will DEFINITELY order that dish if i go there..hehehe...

Side Note : If anyone has any eateries place that serves sweet and sour Pork Ribs aka Pai Ku Wang 排骨王 in Batam,do feel free to share. (no air-con restaurant type please) Those that i already know were Jaya Dado and Hai Ou which is already in the Batam Food List.

Hope to find one thats near Formosa area.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
1 thing for sure,he's allergy to sea food,for a person who don't eat sea food,every sea food resto would be very expensive to him.
Lol,well observed. Look deeper & u will notice for nono,almost every damn thing in btm is veri expensive to him. 2k rp to use public toilet he also say expensive & went to bargain down.
Old 22-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Haha, i papaya you. You also lan lan. No leave name .No tail dog ,,,hahah.
See now yaya , so how?
Old 22-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Lol,well observed. Look deeper u notice for nono,almost every damn thing in btm is veri expensive to him. 2k rp to use public toilet also say expensive & went to bargain down.
Don,t anyhow say him leh. He won,t greed over little things leh,

He wrote this (
Note : I also chose not to mention anyone's name who shared Marine Live Sea food in this thread when i was there or mention anything about the forum's recommendation even tho i was being coax by the boys in the group to do so (the boys think maybe may have some discount,hehehe...i may be stingy but i dont like to greed over little things).
Old 23-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopaktao View Post
do you think possible to book two.girls for orgy? 2m 2 f..
I book a room.with two beds..
Like i say,talk to okt when u are there & if there are willing girls.

I think 2male & 2female,chances is low. 1male 2female shld be still ok.
Old 23-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Lol,well observed. Look deeper & u will notice for nono,almost every damn thing in btm is veri expensive to him. 2k rp to use public toilet he also say expensive & went to bargain down.
Ya,he bargain for everything. That time go join him on grp trip,he got help me bargain for girls from 1.3m rp - 900k rp at happy 8. So i knw also.
Old 23-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya,he bargain for everything. That time go join him on grp trip,he got help me bargain for girls from 1.3m rp - 900k rp at happy 8. So i knw also.
that's the culture here in batam.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thats why i constantly urge all my friends in this thread ,dont take sides,dont be involved in a argument,ignore all troublemakers...just sit back,relax and observe. They will be able to see the whole situation better and at a much clearer view. How everything all started,who started it ,who are those who will involve themselves and how it will end.
Lol,i think i need to learn yr ways of handling things. Pple beside reading between yr lines are also reading between my.

I choose not to seek trouble and attempt not to fuel one.

Quote:
That time go join him on grp trip,he got help me bargain for girls from 1.3m rp - 900k rp at happy 8. So i knw also.
Yea,i was with him in his much earlier Barelang Bridge trip. Both of us end up paying 2000 rp for 2 to use the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Someone thinks he's real smart; take Nono's post, remove a few lines here and a couple of paragraphs there, making it seem like Nono's in agreement with his assumption.. Classic dimwit behavior...
Keep in mind,i do not support all that u say but what u just said above this time round makes sense. He does reminds me of another dimwit in this forum. I still see him around in this thread lately except he seems a better man making more positive posts.

Peace
Old 23-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Notice sammyboy now infested with many this type of person.....lol.

I got 2. Anyone wanna try to ...........

Old 23-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

My 23rd Batam Trip Summary

This trip is on 13th Dec 2015 for 3D2N (Sunday to Tuesday),its a private trip as stated on my previous postings. Work has been quite stressful due to year end and i just wish to have some Rest and Relax in Batam. I apologize for not replying to all bro's PM who asked about my Dec 2015 trip. There's more than a dozen of them and i was very tired of doing a repeat reply. (already state there wont be a date in previous postings in this thread). This part,I'm sincerely sorry about it.

I have already got a date for my upcoming Jan 2016 Newbie trip. And am drafting out an itinerary after this summary is done and after summarizing up all my 2015 summaries.

The trip as usual were based on my Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor which can be found on my signature when it comes to travelling and accommodation. A friend from this forum joined and i have the honour to link up for a chit chat with a few other bros who happens to be in Batam too.

No pre-planned itinerary on this trip unlike my last trip,i simply took each step as it comes w/o really knowing where i am heading to. Changed my IDR for 9870/SGD on the 1st day (9940/SGD on 2nd day and 9960/SGD on 3rd),head to Kaha,grab my pre-booked room and off to check in. As you can see,its a Sunday and Sunday is a Weekend,so room obviously isnt ready when we arrived in the morning. So my friend and i went up to King Massage to have a foot reflexology,just to kill off some time and at the same time allows my friend to see the Girls that were not in King Massage's massage girl album. (something not many will do here or get a chance to do so)

After the foot reflexology,my room was ready but my friend's room isnt. Its almost noon time and i am quite surprise that at that hour,the hotel was still pretty much crowded. Nevermind,we checked in one room 1st and decide to head to Instar Coffee shop for our brunch.

After brunch,it is still pretty early (for weekends),but i still persist on going "shopping". Like i say earlier,i have no plans..i just went to any joint,picked a girl and arrange for her arrival to my room at 5pm.

Next i head to the Teban Tua Pek Kong,again...its not the usual Tua Pek Kong others would go to during a cheonging trip nor can it be easily found online,hehehe...just to share a little open secret,over the last couple of months many was heard to kena 4D from this temple,hence their temple build up was pretty fast due to receiving bigger and more donation. I didnt kena 4D tho...*sob*

Its not a place that one can easily find,not all taxis knows how to get there,worse...there was no address as it is situated in them middle of nowhere. For what i know,its 2 km radius off this temple were just plain red soil,swamp and forest...

That place probably used to be a swamp or something. I have brought more than 10 bros to this place,but i doubt they will even know how to get there on their own,hehehe...walking is 101% not possible from Nagoya area. Temple is currently STILL under construction,i have been to this place no less than 5 times and each time,it gives a different sight with new things to look at and explore...

A very majestic-looking Guan Yin statue at the Teban Tua Pek Kong temple above.

...continue to next page...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

So you can imagine the next time i am there again,i would be expecting more new things to explore in this temple...especially during CNY 2016,hehehe...

And the most impressive one is none other than the stairs to the Guan Yin statue... (i need to exercise more..lol)

Its drizzling,the ground was muddy...and my shoes were soaked with red soil due to the exploration of this temple,hehehe...but i am starting to feel the peaceful ambience of this place. A totally different aura from last few times i was there. Well,maybe becos i was there on a different weather...different time of the year.

Beside the temple has a zhi char store and a pastry shop. Pastry shop name is called Old Place as of the above photo. They sells some Malay/Peranakan pastries and fire crackers too.And they sell it cheaper than most other places (maybe becos its not CNY thats why cheaper). So coming CNY i may drop by here to play fire cracker cos i remember CNY 2015's firecracker nearly bankrupt me,hehehe...cannot forget that i spend nearly a million rupiah just on firecracker alone,grrr....firecracker is 4-5 times more expensive than in China.

The extreme open space area around the temple is also a good place for fire crackers too,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

It was a long ride back to hotel ,and we drop by to Top 100 to buy our groceries. We reached our room before 5pm and at 515pm indo time,we got our girls in our room. We then have our OTOT until dinner time. 1st night of our dinner,we decide to link up with another bro who will meet us at Marine Live Sea Food where i 1st met this bro and later on a few other bros in this forum who also happen to pass by there. (Nice seeing you guys,hehehe..)

Photo from bro Micmac

Altogether,we have 4 men and 2 girls,and below is my bill.

Like always,i am not into sea food due to my allergies. My favourite was however the Mango chicken at Marine Live. We ordered some prawns and a very big fish too (we didnt finish it..lol). Honestly,i dont know whether the prawns were drunken or not but the total bill turns out to be 600k nett. A 10k discount. I guess our dish size were the big size portion type cos we STILL have some leftovers after we filled ourselves up. I dont like to waste food.

The meal is on me,so my friends with me pays nothing. Remember,this is a private trip. Most of who were with me are bros in this forum that i already known and has joined me in my previous group trips and had shared their views honestly and positively. We saw Denny and exchange some basic courtesy greetings. Like i say before,i dont like to pull strings and most time i believes that a friend's friend can at times be my enemy.

(not that Denny will be my enemy but more of me prefer to see others see me like any other normal person than to give me certain privileges becos they may want something in exchange.I can also therefore give a fairer review w/o being bound by any sort of friendship relation)

Making comparison with other outdoor sea food restaurant,i used to go to Golden Prawn933,3 person sat down for a meal with 5-6 food dishes easily cost 600k+,Wey Wey 2 and Harbour Bay Sea food costing me between 600k+ to 700k+ for 3 pax (thats 2014 of course). A bro here who joined me in my previous trips got "psycho" by his girl to go to Windsor had a 2 pax sea food meal at around 800k+ (2015). Hard for me to lie becos all my bills has been recorded in my previous every other summaries which bros here constantly witness on an everyday basis. And honestly speaking,this time round,i do FEEL that Marine Live sea food may have increase their pricing a little as compare to my last trip there. Then again,i have the need to keep in mind that i havent been to Golden Prawn,Wey Wey or Harbour Bay sea food over the past 9 over months. Did they also increase their price in 2015 too? I will be looking forward to find out from the friend/s who stays in Batam soon,hehehe...

So much for dinner,we had our fills but didnt finish all our food.Says good bye to our good bros who linked up with us. My friend and i head back to our "bunker",hehehe...continuing our OTOT till next morning.

love the look of this 2 fishes from Marine Live,but too bad i cant eat them

Next morning,both of us decide we should extend our girls..and we ALL head to Momo for our breakfast,since my friends seems to like Momo noodle quite a lot...he suggested,and off we go...

Photo from bro Micmac

Cheap and good noodles. We have Instar noodles the day before (which he hasnt tried in our previous other trips together),so i ask my friend for comparison. He couldnt tell becos both noodles were "made" in different ways (2 different kind of noodle dish) and were both done very well. Both were not the kind of noodle a normal human will reject type.

After our breakfast,we head to room to rest up a bit and since we both decide to extend our girls,we also decide to bring our our girls to our next destination. The Sekupang Guan Yin Temple... (our initial plan was Pulau Galang Guan Yin temple,but we seems to scare the living hell out of the driver...lol,becos its quite far away)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Our journey there was a long and hot one.The weather was hot and it also rain at the same time.There was some small trafiic jam along the way too. Almost every man and woman dozed off in the car during the trip. So now you all can imagine the length of the ride there...lol.

The scenery was good upon arrival and we could actually see Sillypore's Marina Bay Sand Casino from the top of KTM resort where the Guan Yin statue was being situated.

Due to the non-sunny but yet bright drizzling weather...it gives a very good lighting for my camera phone,so this time round i was able to take better clearer photos. Those who wish to go to this Guan Yin statue has to be careful,the car park there tho empty are meant for the Resort Guest,the security guard actually chase our driver away to park somewhere quite a distance from the statue itself.

Look at the statue of Guan Yin in KTM resort,the face look relatively quite manly. When i 1st visited KTM resort's Guan Yin statue,i was also curious why the architect makes the Guan Yin statue in a face of a MAN. Arent Guan Yin Goddess a lady? Went to do some research and learned later that in order for the Guan Yin herself to eventually attain enlightenment,she has to go thru thousands of reincarnation (die,reborn and then die and reborn again,keeps repeating thousands of time) and the very 1st incarnation of Guan Yin was actually a MAN.

At the bottom of the Guan Yin statue i see this :

Honestly,i dont know what it says on the tablet above...i guess it probably means the opening up of the Guan Yin museum monument thingy from a certain date,blah blah blah...hehehe...

Beside the Guan Yin Statue were the Monkey God temple...

...which i will come to it later.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Some history about how the statue was 1st built by some rich guy.

Few trips to KTM resort ago,i hear of a myth from an old Chinese taxi driver that the man in the history tablet above was traveling from Sillypore to Batam,there was a storm,his boat capsized,he blur blur dont know how landed at where the statue was now currently being situated ,safe and sound. In his blurriness,he seems to see Guan Yin floating under a lotus flower with the Monkey God riding on a cloud behind her. He assumed that the Guan Yin saved his life,he went between Indonesia,Malaysia and Sillypore to continue doing his business,finally make his 1st pile of gold. He is grateful to Guan Yin for being alive,came to Batam to build this statue of Guan Yin facing Sillypore.

According to what i read online,due to the contradiction of where the Guan Yin Statue is facing,the Indonesia Govt has a few times ordered the tearing down of the statue but dont know what happen,it still stands tall today. I heard from some taxi drivers in Batam,the Indo Governor body cannot anyhow tear down religious places,not even to land developers. Just hearsay.

Circling the Guan Yin statue were portraits of the 108 other different Buddhas. With the Buddhist prayer chanting surrounding the cooling wind with some drizzling rain drops and looking over at the open sea facing Sillypore,there was an indescribable kind of peace and serenity just standing there.

The floor was wet,everything else was wet and we were all w/o umbrella. But the rain was like off and on,so we didnt exactly got ourselves too wet tho. Nice cooling bright but yet hot weather...hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1