The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
G

wat's expensive? The massage or the special?

Tht tat was the cheapest men's spa in Btm tat has a big screen video rm.
If i remember correctly, my friend and i took a package which include massage, ear candling, body scrub and milk bath to pamper ourselves. It cost around near to 600k. Why i said expensive because the massage is so so, body scrub not bad, milk bath also that good too and i got burn in my ear during ear candling

As for special, i didnt ask as the lady dont interest me. Afterall I think PAS Massage is a clean joint? And I didnt realised that time PAS spa is a banned joint

Last edited by xXFreedomXx; 17-12-2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old 17-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
If i remember correctly, my friend and i took a package which include massage, ear candling, body scrub and milk bath to pamper ourselves. It cost around near to 600k. Why i said expensive because the massage is so so, body scrub not bad, milk bath also that good too and i got burn in my ear during ear candling

As for special, i didnt ask as the lady dont interest me. Afterall I think PAS Massage is a clean joint?
PAS Massage is not a clean joint; most of the gals got do HJ... Haven't heard of anyone getting FJ there though...
Old 17-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egria View Post
need advice from fellas here

looking for a massage retreat in batam.
wish to have following services offered.

1) full body massage
2) full feet massage
3) full body scrub, especially by lady
4) full body bath, with back scrub by lady
5) option for couple spa package (if good)

understand some high end spa should have 1 - 3, but 4 possible?
my main purpose is to really relax and have massage lady help to clean up my back too (hard to reach). not looking for hanky panky at all, just want the ladies to be young, slim, plesant looking, since want to relax also have eye candy is good.

look forward to recomendations! Thanks
Spa Secret is a good high-end spa that I go to some times, but they can only satisfy your conditions 1-3 & 5..

Doubt that there's a clean spa in batam that can satisfy your no. 4....

Last edited by hawkeye007; 17-12-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 17-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Should add in Golden Prawn (Taxi commission + food are also expensive),
Notice why Golden Prawn wasnt stated in the food list? Hehehe...

Quote:
M1/M2 KTV and Billiard Centre (Very expensive, Mami & Papi does not really discipline the girls and sometimes after paid the booking out price of 1.6 juta for the girl, they still charge you additional 300k for sitting fees which should be waived off. Also encountered few times after settling bill then was informed that lack of 50k/100k etc..)
Noted on this one. I am keeping tab on it. Hmm...looks like another place not suitable for newbies base on your description. Maybe next year if I am free enough,I may start another List,hehehe…Batam’s Worst…if its in this case, I would have to say One Man’s Poison can be another Man’s Meat in future,hehehe…

From info gathered so far,KTV booking girls seems to be not as good as compared to Booking Joint’s overnight booking girls. I am just commenting base on statistics.

Quote:
Alisan KTV pretty average, price wise acceptable and girl service was alright and have enough initiative.
Alishan the BEST KTV in Batam in terms of service,price and standard quality?

How about the new Dynasty 99?
(no chance to travel up to there yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You talking about makan places? Golden Prawn service a lot of tour guided buses visitors. Not so good taste IMHO. Other places I avoid, Djo Djo ( the famous ayam bawang goring), fucking high class attitude n arrogant. I skipped this place for good.
Golden Prawn/Wey Wey and Harbour Bay Sea food restaurant etc relies on online propaganda advertising to get their customers. Whereas Marine Live Sea food,Hai Ou ,Rezeki , some Kelong restaurants and other BETTER and BEST sea food restaurants depends mainly on words of mouth to get their customers.

Quote:
Massage? banned list are massage 28( closed). PAS spa.

Other than that, most are ok.
Pas has nothing to shout about,its frequent visitors were mainly locals,i think.

Massage 28 has been replaced by Bunga Massage. Which is now a booking joint. Not too bad,just more expensive than others.

Quote:
Pick up joints? I think most brothers who had bad experience have the names written here.
The worst pick up joint by far goes to Morena series of joints.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Just came back from 2D1N trip with a friend.

This trip was arranged by my friend. We stayed at Novotel Hotel. Room wise not bad, also got internet socket point but power socket not near to the bed like Formosa.

He brought me to Atalanta Spa which is just opposite Novotel, less than 5mins walk. It opened at 10am but we went at around near 11am and we are very 1st customers.
We took the VIP room package at 370k with 1.5hr massage and free use of facilities. We went to hot pool, steam bath and sauna before massage. There are free food for customers. Girls wise about 30 stated by GRO.
You can tell her your preference of your massage girl and she will arrange for you. My friend told me he went Octopus before but in terms of service, he said Atalanta is better. My 1st experience was not good because the massage was not really that good

After Atalanta, my friend wanted to experience the Booking Joint which I brought him to 5 Joints in following order.
1) Golden Bird(Sedona) - was surprised that the selections were quite bad
2) Memory - Slightly Better than Golden Bird but still selection not much
3) New Berry - Slightly Better than Memory
4) Happy 8 - Slightly Better than Golden Bird with more selection
5) Indah2 & MM - Indah2 as usual not much selection but MM selections surprised me.

We walked all the way from Atalanta to the 1st joints all the way until 5th joint.

My friend and I agreed that as the joints we visited, each joint was getting better than the previous joints. We marked some girls from New Berry and Happy 8. But when we reach MM, we decided to take 1 girl each from MM.

My friend took a girl that dont look like chinese, claimed to be an indo chinese and can speak chinese at 1mil. It was supposed at 1.2mil but mami quote 1mil which surprised the papi. Miscommunication between them so in the end is 1mil.
Why I said MM selections surprised me because there is a real chinese girl among the gals. Her parents are both chinese Teochew and Hokkien.
Of my past visits of joints, I dont see any chinese girl in the joint at all which concluded to me that it is very very rare. I not sure about Permata Indah as i never visit before. So I decided to take a risk to book her. Papi quote 1.5mil which my friend and I bargained until 1.25mil.
My friend and I supposed to go for some makan nearby but dark clouds gathered which made us change our mind and brought our girls back to hotel together by taxi. We went back to our room and own time own target.
My friend was very happy with his girl as he said the gfe feeling very good. Mine was not bad too, she can speak hokkien, chinese and little english which made my friend and I hard to communicate in front of her and in the end, we use Whatsapp to communicate

We arranged to go for dinner 1.5hrs later at Marine Live Seafood which we took our girls along in taxi. He never been to Marine Live Seafood so I brought him there. The dinner was a disaster.....
1st, we placed our orders and waited for almost 15mins, the food still didnt came and we had to chase for it. There were only 2 tables of customer including us. I had to admit that the other table had around 8 to 10 pax but still dont have to wait more than 15mins for the food??
Compare to my last visit with my gf, the food standards dropped alot. The drunken herbal prawns soup taste not as good, a little diluted. The most anticipated tofu also disappointed me, the famous vegetables out of stock, only the steamed fish we ordered passable.

We got another shock when we saw the bill. The drunken herbal prawns soup cost 160k which is double of my previous visit which is at 80k. We called the lady boss to clarify which she explained this time they using frozen prawns so the cost is high.
This made my friend and I more puzzled, shouldnt frozen prawns cheaper than live prawns? The lady boss apologized that her staffs didnt inform us of the high cost. In the end she gave us some discount on the bill.
Most may said only few dollars but main point is if the food is good, I dont mind paying slightly more but the food was like.....real disappointment to me

The next morning, the girls went back and we went harbour bay for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to Atalanta again before going back to Singapore. My 2nd experience was better.

Overall rate for this trip - 7/10
It could be better if dinner was good. The girl from MM compare to my 1st and 2nd trip girls (1st Golden Bird 800k, 2nd New Berry 1mil) was better.
Old 17-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Unfortunately, this will not stop cheongsters for looking for raw sex with these working girls.
I knw it wn't. Tat wld means these grp of pple will be more prompt to HIV then. I read smwhere b4 that STD carrier can catch HIV faster & more easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
In my later summary,i shall give out a more COMPLETE detail of my 1st official trip to Octopus Spa. No one should make the mistake i made today (if ONLY they read) and thats why i have this post up now.
I'm more interested in yr bad review of octopus men's spa than the gd ones.

waiting

Quote:
As for special, i didnt ask as the lady dont interest me. Afterall I think PAS Massage is a clean joint? And I didnt realised that time PAS spa is a banned joint
Pas is definitely dirty,if u wan to hav special,u'll need to "ask" for it which will put u in a more disadvantage during bargaining.

Service so so,massage so so,attitude so so,girl's oso look so so but special pricing high high. If i go there,unless they agree w my 100k hj,otherwise i'll give it a miss. There r definitely more better mp than Pas in Btm,so it's never in my to-do-list.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We arranged to go for dinner 1.5hrs later at Marine Live Seafood which we took our girls along in taxi. He never been to Marine Live Seafood so I brought him there. The dinner was a disaster.....
1st, we placed our orders and waited for almost 15mins, the food still didnt came and we had to chase for it. There were only 2 tables of customer including us. I had to admit that the other table had around 8 to 10 pax but still dont have to wait more than 15mins for the food??
Compare to my last visit with my gf, the food standards dropped alot. The drunken herbal prawns soup taste not as good, a little diluted. The most anticipated tofu also disappointed me, the famous vegetables out of stock, only the steamed fish we ordered passable.

We got another shock when we saw the bill. The drunken herbal prawns soup cost 160k which is double of my previous visit which is at 80k. We called the lady boss to clarify which she explained this time they using frozen prawns so the cost is high.
This made my friend and I more puzzled, shouldnt frozen prawns cheaper than live prawns? The lady boss apologized that her staffs didnt inform us of the high cost. In the end she gave us some discount on the bill.
Most may said only few dollars but main point is if the food is good, I dont mind paying slightly more but the food was like.....real disappointment to me

It could be better if dinner was good.
Read before that a particular brother was frantically promoting this seafood place. Whatsoever reason for
Old 18-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pris3811 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, anyone going today? I'm a loner. Would like to join the senior.
Old 18-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pas is definitely dirty,if u wan to hav special,u'll need to "ask" for it which will put u in a more disadvantage during bargaining.

Service so so,massage so so,attitude so so,girl's oso look so so but special pricing high high. If i go there,unless they agree w my 100k hj,otherwise i'll give it a miss. There r definitely more better mp than Pas in Btm,so it's never in my to-do-list.
I am the one who started ban on PAS.. Personal ban list for massage. Why? read the top red wordings. It explains all. That time, I had the worst massage ever in my cheonging in Batam.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
My recent trip i met Nono, before that i had a enjoyable massage at beauty massage .
Hw's the massage standard there nw?

Btw,u mean Beauty massage or Beautiful massage?

Quote:
This made my friend and I more puzzled, shouldnt frozen prawns cheaper than live prawns?
Next time i go Marine Live,i'll tell the boss,my "fren" ordered drunken prawn,but u all give him dead prawn. Hw dead prawn can becm drunken?

Not right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Whatsoever reason for
Try tinking simple.

Mayb it's the better 1 among the lousy? & it's so near to most chionging places sm more.

For convenient sake?
Old 18-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Next time i go Marine Live,i'll tell the boss,my "fren" ordered drunken prawn,but u all give him dead prawn. Hw dead prawn can becm drunken?

Not right.

oh ya hor.
Old 18-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hw's the massage standard there nw?

Btw,u mean Beauty massage or Beautiful massage?

For convenient sake?
Is Beauty massage with 2 outlet, i got a chinese speaking girl with special. Not bad able to make me cum at short time. Plus point is i got back stepping during massage.

But to my surprise there is 1 massage place girl give me good sensual massage. I got a hard on but she not prompting any questions even when i hint her. Also never request tip from me what a good day. She just introduce her name and i remember finding her on next trip.
Old 18-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Felt for u that u unable to enjoy it. Nothing is more frustrating than tangible reasonable expectations not met.

Still, need to put things in perspective so that next visit will not be as bad as this one (yeah have encountered too)

1. Waiting for 15 mins. I am accustomed to waiting "that long" at marine live. Depending on the seafood ordered, it takes time to prepare. It is not pre-prepared (which to me means something is not right if one can further infer). I have even waited for 45mins which is fast due to other earlier bigger tables waiting for their orders or incoming dishes. Unless one wants his assistant to cook .. yes will cut down waiting time... But no way for me. I insist Denny to cook my food and only him. Not just me but other customers also. it's tough being the only preferred cook to cooking all dishes for different tables.....

2. The drunken prawn... Happened to kohonly21 in past and he mentioned here as well. 2 people portion is 80k. 4 people portion is 120k. It was also mentioned here too. And yes, since the last 2 visits, we didn't order drunken prawn bcs OC can only take live prawns not frozen. And Denny did tell us is more expensive too bcs his direct source does not have live supply for him, and he needs to buy thru middleman (not direct) for the frozen ones. In other words, his live stock tend to be cheaper than frozen stock. Making sense for him to capital-invest in the aquariums , dual redundancy sea water filters , bacteria killers, pumps and whatnot.

3. Famous vegetable gone. Ya, can happen to any business.

4. Food not so good . U were chasing him/them. The chief cook was rushed , in addition to cooking for other tables as well. Adequate cooking times cut down per dish to speed up delivery. How can it taste as good as flavourful.

My humble suggestion. after understanding the above, next and every visit, say hi to Denny . Tell him to take his time to cook for u. And u will enjoy ur dinner.

And about the comment about the brother "frantically" promoting marine live , it does not mean much to infrequent batam visitors (less than 7 days a month, each month) but it means a lot to the frequent visitors who know better which is a gem and which is not and which is carrot chop.

Last edited by micmac888; 18-12-2015 at 01:20 PM.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

To promote good massage ,fuck joints, eateries once or twice is fine. But when doing it to every request for good seafood questions then it's either good sharing or have other agenda in mind. Whichever it is then I leave you all to decide. I'm just calling as it is.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjoesucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna join for batam trip..leaving at 4.30 prima ferry..PM me quick..This Jazz looking for some great time..btw I am straight and just need someone to join me or else it will b a solo trip for me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread