The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Happy Halloween Guys!!
Happy Holloween bro Nono

Quote:
I followed your style,never act like rich man or talk big (and loud) in Batam. Never stick to one taxi driver. Never use what should be "SOP" (not being late,leaving luggage in driver's car,not asking for extra tips etc) to measure the reliability of a taxi driver. Most importantly,one should NEVER be completely rely on taxi driver/s. (i learned to walk around in Batam and learn to know where i am)
Well-said!

Me too,i dnt measure a person reliability base on basic thgs he shld've been doing.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
AkhiAustralia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Nono... its okay i still have tomorrow night... will check out the joints... i went to Sedona(goldbird) before getting to my room it was empty..

I have the namecard for Morena 29 will try and upload .. but tomorrow ill grab the rest of the different cards i see at pappis desk and upload .. once i figure out how to attach pics

Thanks for the suggestions.. but i actually had a great night catching up with people and dinner etc... really couldnt be bothered to go look otherwise i would have dropped into a few joints on my way back from morena .. i have ur joints list and ktv lists handy... i saved them on my mobile for quick reference

But tomorrow definitely with check out Indah2 and Bluemoon as i have yet not been to bluemoon or to permata indah
Old 01-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkhiAustralia View Post
I have the namecard for Morena 29 will try and upload .. but tomorrow ill grab the rest of the different cards i see at pappis desk and upload .. once i figure out how to attach pics
I have the name card of Morena29 already,but the rest i dont have.

Here is how to post and upload pictures in the forum for your reference :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=31240

Quote:
But tomorrow definitely with check out Indah2 and Bluemoon as i have yet not been to bluemoon or to permata indah
Good to see you are optimistic..live to "fight" another day.

2morow its Sunday. You may wish to go back to the other joints you previously visited as it will be yet another kind of "scenery" again. And just a note,beside Indah2 is MM massage...which is another booking joint. Indah2 and MM tends to have more "runaway girls" than other joints fyi...but there are gems there too.

With your wisdom,you should not have a problem handling MM's OKT...quite an aggressive typical salesman kind (a chinese guy named Robert). Indah2's specky Chinese OKT sonny is a push-over tho.

May you have a better 2morow.

Good luck and cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good to see you are optimistic..live to "fight" another day.
I am always up for exploring and finding those rare hidden jems.
But having few problems is always part of the game. Higher the risk .. higher the reward.

Quote:
With your wisdom,you should not have a problem handling MM's OKT...quite an aggressive typical salesman kind (a chinese guy named Robert). Indah2's specky Chinese OKT sonny is a push-over tho.
May you have a better 2morow.
Good luck and cheers!
Lol met MM's OKT today .. he tried to push me to take a women that looked about 55 ... lol .. it made me crack up ... had a good laugh quickly scanned the room hardly any lookables left ... it was around 2pm indo time.. MM was crowded as ... was atleast 2-4 groups of 3-4 ppl each. Decided to leave the 1-2 lookables that were left for them and i ventured out to check Happy and New Barry.

Just a quick question ... on Sundays what time window is best ... because i belive its gonna be a late night for the girls tonight.. by the time they get back it will be 11ish atleast and then thwy change, shower food etc etc ... so i think 1ish indo time onwards ??
Old 01-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am always up for exploring and finding those rare hidden jems.
But having few problems is always part of the game. Higher the risk .. higher the reward.
Rare hidden gems depends solely on luck,everyone has a definition of "rare hidden".

There is always hit and miss in Batam. Sometime it is good to sit back, relax and rest a little after the intensive "live firing" just to clear my mind to plan for the day again.

Quote:
Lol met MM's OKT today .. he tried to push me to take a women that looked about 55 ... lol .. it made me crack up ... had a good laugh quickly scanned the room hardly any lookables left ... it was around 2pm indo time.. MM was crowded as ... was atleast 2-4 groups of 3-4 ppl each. Decided to leave the 1-2 lookables that were left for them and i ventured out to check Happy and New Barry.
You didnt mention about MM,i thought you havent been there yet. Indah2 is MM's neighbour,if you visited MM,why skip Indah2? Occasionally,this 2 joints would swap their girls. Its weekend and the beginning of the month (a day most people were getting paid),everywhere in Batam is crowded. Thats why you rarely see me in Batam during this part of the month.

I usually advise newbie/s to stick to 4 major joints in Batam,they are Gold Bird,New Berry,Permata Indah and Bunga so as to minimize hiccups. (it does not mean there wont be hiccup,just that the 4 joints were more stable)

Quote:
Just a quick question ... on Sundays what time window is best ... because i belive its gonna be a late night for the girls tonight.. by the time they get back it will be 11ish atleast and then thwy change, shower food etc etc ... so i think 1ish indo time onwards ??
Every joint has a best timing to go and every joint is manage differently. The general timing for Sundays were like weekday,around 145pm to 2pm indo time.The bad here is most girls tends to take their off days on a Monday after they worked hard "earning from their bonks" during the weekends (fri and sat) and on a Sunday,they were pretty much worn out.

Sunday after 2 pm is where most tourist from Sillypore are heading back home to prepare to start work the next day. Then again,this time of the month would still be considered the most crowded and busy sunday of the month.

Hope that helps.

Good luck and enjoy Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupo View Post
Hi all currently in Batam for a 3d2n stay at gideon hotel. Went with 3 friends. Booked 3 girls. 1 from New Berry and 2 from Indah2 the agreed time to send our girls to our hotel is at 5pm batam time.

Maybe this is a stupid question lets see how it goes we bought indo sim card so will try calling them then if fail go down to the joints.

We have the name cards of the joints that we booked. now ots 5pm. Any idea how late or longer will the girls arrive ? What happens when they dont come? We checked Nono list and both joints are not banned.
Haha seldom they will fly u aeroplane, maybe leave at midnight. Some will give alot excuses and hide in bed lazy to go out makan. This type is no gfe just a dummy toy.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
You just reminded me,my part time boss met up with me and some of our Batam cheongsters few thursdays ago and he was sharing with all of us about his Batam trip on how he booked a S$350 PRC in Batam,ate at some sea food restaurants like Golden Prawn,Wey Wey,Windsor food court etc,and paid S$100+ to his taxi driver for his every 2D1N Batam trip which we all laughed at him. His total spending according to him for 1 pax is about S$750 (plus/minus) for 2D1N.

Our almost exact words in our conversation :

( Click to show/hide )
Boss : My S$100 driver waited for us at the harbour upon our arrival

Me : My 300k driver did that too.

Boss : My S$100 driver accompanied us thruout our trip,even allow us to put our luggage in his car while we go KTV,Sauna and other places of interest in Batam.

Me : Mine too. So far havent met any taxi drivers that dont allow us to do that yet.

Boss : Our S$100+ taxi driver never once pester us for tips.

Me : Hehehe...so far i havent met any who pester me for more tips. But i always pay for his meal/s when he eats with us.

Boss : Wherever i ask him go,he will bring us there. No question asked.

Me : Err...sorry boss,which taxi driver dont do that?

Boss : Our taxi driver was NEVER late (he sounded a little piss at this point)

Me : Erm...i thought that was pretty SOP for taxis all over the world?

Me again : Next time you try this,tell your driver you over-spend on your last day of the trip and you have no money to pay him on the last day during payment time and then ask him to bring you to the Harbour terminal for FREE just once,see if he will do that.

Boss : Hmm...i dont think he will. Aiya!We go Batam cheong sure bring enough money one,where got go cheong never bring money one.

Me : Mine did. But out of 10 drivers i tested, only 2 were willing to do that. (personally tested and 1 of such driver is in Formosa Hotel) That means you go oversea cheong ,you dont anticipate your money kena pickpocket or lost your luggage/belongings one day? I kiasu + kiasi ma...*laughing*

Boss : Aiya,that one just have to be careful on wallet and belonging a bit lor. Oh, my driver speaks fluent English too. Makes communication easier too.

Me : Ah..i lost to you on this one,cos mine speaks broken but understandable English only. Oh,does your driver help you buy 4D?

Boss : Huh?

Me : Mine did. 2k Rupiah per 4D number (winning is 5x lesser than in Sillypore hor),hehehe...sometime he will ask me buy 4D for him in Singapore but not w/o 1st paying me. Oh,how much does your driver cost?

Boss : Mine is S$100,sometime S$120..sometime S$150...for 2D1N

Me : Mine is 300k/2D1N and 600k for 3D2N all the time and if i am "solo" its usually S$50 for 3D2N but it still depend on my bargaining with whichever driver i used.

Me : My driver also help me top up my indo phone number at 1k handling charge instead of 2k too. A few times he needs to pay for me 1st when i am not physically in Batam and will occasionally pay for my meals,hehehe...

Everyone was laughing all loud at that time during our conversation.And reader/s of this thread may feel that I sound as if like i am having the MOST Perfect BEST Taxi driver in Batam isnt it? Having said all the above, my stand is still,there is NO such as a Reliable Taxi driver in Batam.

My reason/s as below :

Those who joined me in my Batam group trip,after which they will usually go to Batam on their own later. All was well when they 1st booked the same taxi driver we all used. But when they start giving out the taxi driver/s 's number out to their 3rd party friends or bros in this forum,that is when the chopping incident starts. They did not remind their friends about not showing off ,the proper price to pay etc,hence they were charge at S$50 for 2D1N or at times even S$100. Already got 1 or 2 bros in this forum told me about it. So what i am saying here is,please give as complete as possible info and well-informed info to your friends if you plan to share my definition of good deals.

For those who joined me in my recent group trips will know bro T (the one who got posted to Dubai or some UAE countries this month?) who got one of the "Near-Perfect" driver's number from bro M paid S$50 for a 2D1N which i got to know later when bro T joined me in my recent group trip. Meaning to say,i know bro M much earlier from a group trip than bro T. Bro M joined me in earlier group trips whereas bro T only recently.And bro M gave bro T the taxi driver's number before bro T joins me in my recent trip.

I followed your style,never act like rich man or talk big (and loud) in Batam. Never stick to one taxi driver. Never use what should be "SOP" (not being late,leaving luggage in driver's car,not asking for extra tips etc) to measure the reliability of a taxi driver. Most importantly,one should NEVER be completely rely on taxi driver/s. (i learned to walk around in Batam and learn to know where i am)
Dn't tell me not to quote yr whole post hor cos tis is not yr whole post.I jus need to quote em to bring out my point.

Hav u brought yr PT boss to Batam? U shld ask him to join u ,ya knw?

Reliability reli need to depends on mutual trust,i must agree with u tat. Mutual trust needs to b build on consistency & sm form of reliant during troubled time base on the kind of driver one uses,at least tat's wat i'll do. The SOP like punctuality,hving bags in the car while u are out ,not asking for extras etc were not wat i use as a form of measurement to gauge on the reliability of a supir.

I learned sm driver will collect comm from booking joint/mp/rest & sm wn't. For an experienced Btm tourist,they'll knw when the driver were being commissioned.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I am in the middle of my Oct summary,construction of the Batam Food Guide as well as my upcoming trip itinerary for Nov 2015.
More than a week since u back frm Btm. Reminding u only.

I still awaiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Sorry my mistake, I am newbie to Btm, I shld make more visit to Btm, to realise the truth of Indonesia( Btm ) and the pple there.
i see yr post since beginning of tis thread,if u new to btm then i must've just been born y'day in btm.

Quote:
Haven massage 20-30 milf
Out of being curious,where's tis Haven Massage? A booking joint too?

Thx in advance.

Quote:
Noobie noted here.

Quote:
Before i left i told pappi he was an idiot. And that he could not do maths properly.. lol

I told him the Maths 900k booking means girl gets 300k and taxi gets 100k and papi get 500k

If pappi change girl for 100k as i offered.. instead of giving me back 500k he would still make 300k profit. Maths is 500k + 100k is 600k in my pocket if pappi change girl, girl gets 300k and pappi get 300k.

So not only is pappi a bad business man he is plain dumb.

His small pappi translate it for him ... should have seen his face as i walked out... totally made my night.
While it's good to bring out yr pt,avoid getting too carried away as u might not see another day if thgs turn out sour. Do keep in mind tat u r in foreign land & u r there to have a good time & i'm not saying u shld keep quiet and be bullied either.

I had a good laugh reading tis post of yrs cos the pappi must hav fail maths during his school days. No wnder their business was never as good as booking joints. There was an old saying,if the Indos were better educated,the Chinese will have lesser place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupo View Post
This trip was rather last min. Glad i printed NONO guide LOL his guide is like our holy batam bible. Able to visit almost all joints via Foot today and avoided morena.
tat's nono's Old Testament,wait till he comes out with the New Testament.

Well done with the walking & printing of guide.

Yes,avoid Morena.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

While it's good to bring out yr pt,avoid getting too carried away as u might not see another day if thgs turn out sour. Do keep in mind tat u r in foreign land & u r there to have a good time & i'm not saying u shld keep quiet and be bullied either.

I had a good laugh reading tis post of yrs cos the pappi must hav fail maths during his school days. No wnder their business was never as good as booking joints. There was an old saying,if the Indos were better educated,the Chinese will have lesser place.

Yes,avoid Morena.
Yes you are right, should not get carried away ... but i have a bit of experience with gangsters and the sort ... soent my fair share of time dealing with that sort of people in various places ... so i have an idea where to draw the line as not to really upset someone. Also i am a 115 kg Beast ... i look very intimidating so people sort of respect my size and dont bully me as much. But again i had spent about 2-3 hours with the other OKT mustafa so had a feel of the joint.

Again you are very right, these things can get out of hand quickly and without notice so its always best to be extra carefull
Old 01-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Bento Tei
@
Nagoya City Walk Mall

Nagoya CityWalk - Batam,
Centro Ground Floor #CB 109-10
Batam, Riau, Indonesia
+62 <censored>

11:30AM - 9:00PM

A Glimpse of what they have to offer.......(click on the spoiler button below to reveal)

( Click to show/hide )

A glimpse of their Menu.....

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...11/01/nHFJ.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/01/fSgxR.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/01/amVXc.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/01/H4gwV.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/01/aiw4j.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/01/y1C7z.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/01/CuMJK.jpg

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Kaiten Sushi Restaurant
@
BCS Mall 3rd Floor
(Opens 15th June 2015)

Jl. Bunga Raya , BCS Mall 3rd Floor,
Riau Islands Province 29442,
Indonesia

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Nono... planning to find some cheap sushi over there during my next trip. Thought sushi tei was the only choice i had since i usually stay at BCC.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Sorry i was uabke to get the other namecards as the old bi OKT was there and i thought best not to walk in there again while he was there.

Last night. Had a relaxing evening, got some downtile and chilled in the hotel.

Today i decided to goto Indah2 .. got there at 1.15 indo time... it was almost empty.. 5-6 girls .. Told OKT will come back.

took a look at MM ... nothing either... decided to walk to BUNGA opposite DC Mall. Bunga was pretty deserted as well. Decided to get a Massage next door .. A3 massage.. took 1 hour .. Girl was nice looking... nit skinny but not big either .. just the right amount of Chubby. VIP room at 1 hour 120k ...
Girl was very friendly
Milk Massage 6/10
Room 7/10
FJ 8/10
BJ not offered
took vip room so it was ok. shower in room and AC and clean
45 mins Girl got her phone translated if i want to extend ... i said okay.
She offered FJ @ 350k .. i countered 200k .. settled 250k
First she massage my Little man with milk then put on condom and we had us a good time.
FJ + Massage + room 170k + 250k Damage 420k

Got out peeked in Bunga again ... was empty... time around 2:50 pm indo time
Went to MM .. still same even less girls now... goto Bluemoon 2-3 girls left only... went to GoldBird Same 3-4 girls no lookable. Went to indah2 again there was an indo looking big boss and a Chinese OKT named Robert. 1 of the girls was lookable .. got OKTs number confirmed price at 800k .. said no Taxi OKT say 700k.. booked. Told OKT to send girl to hotel at 8pm.

Okay i took Ojek everywhere.. Travel to following destinations..
Wanted to go Indah2 .. asked to goto Hotel Bali .. walked across.. for bunga Asked to goto DC mall. For Bluemoon asked to goto Harmoni Hotel KFC. For GoldBird ask to goto LaiLai
Also if you walk towards Nagoya Mall from Indah 2 there are many other joints... New Berry, Happy8, Princess Massage, Angel Massage, Helena (thou this place looks dodgy and same likeMorena) Opposite Helena there is another joint no name with rooms for girls like Morena .. i recognised the guy sitting outside was sitting at Morena 29 other day ... i laughed when i saw him .. he smiled back and i walked on.

So from what i can see Most of the Booking joints that have spring up are in this triangke/square between Dju Dju hotel, Hotel Bali, Biz Hotel And DC mall. Also while i was on the Ojek i saw a sign for Queen and Dynasty .. dont know if they are old sign or they open up at new place maybe Nono can confirm on his next trip.

Last edited by AkhiAustralia; 01-11-2015 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder if any of the massage places offer Nuru massage..
Old 01-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
...planning to find some cheap sushi over there during my next trip. Thought sushi tei was the only choice i had since i usually stay at BCC.
Sushi Tei is still the cheapest and tastier base on my eat-to-live taste bud,hehehe...it has more varieties too.

Quote:
So from what i can see Most of the Booking joints that have spring up are in this triangke/square between Dju Dju hotel, Hotel Bali, Biz Hotel And DC mall. Also while i was on the Ojek i saw a sign for Queen and Dynasty .. dont know if they are old sign or they open up at new place maybe Nono can confirm on his next trip.
Do you know it is a Sin to miss out on Permata Indah? *joking*

I didnt quite like the place myself tho.

Opposite Hai Hai 2 Hotel

Kompl Windsor Central Bl D/5-6
(Lubuk Baja Kota, Lubuk Baja)
Batam 29444, Indonesia
(very close to Windsor Food Court)

And not forgetting another bigger sized joint Hawaii Karaoke which used to be called Shellina 519...

For your reference :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=32874

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available