The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
AkhiAustralia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Lai Lai is a rundown hotel
Harmony hotel a better choice
Hi, does harmony have a saf3 abd inhouse massage?
Old 23-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH
Re: Batam Info Thread

Have something nice to contribute here. Help you save more than 60% of your ferry ticket from harboutfront singapore to harbourbay batam. Ticket $20 dollars including taxes.

Cannot post here on how to get the tickets. But you can PM and i will tell you how to get the $20 two ways ticket. Remember not to post here on how to get the ticket after you have got the ticket yourself.

This $20 dollars ticket i believe won,t last long but still hope it will last long. Can save $28 dollars per two way trips. Remember not to anyhow let people know got this $20 ticket. More people know maybe will make the $20 ticket promotion last shorter. So just share with your friends only. Don,t dog or pig also share.
Old 23-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
In Btm only hv stair way to Heaven in Hell. Visit Newton and Pasifik Disco at night, u will be in Heaven. Next morning u will be back in Hell, as specially if u take the morning ferry back to Sg.
Do take care or avoid disco place for time being because election is coming and normally chance for getting raid is quite high. But if you do visit those place, remember to bring your ID or maybe photocopy of your passport incase being check during raid time.
Old 23-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
If my planning is to stay at Formosa, which room shall I tell the counter staff that I should not take? .....suppose if they thought they can give me the happening room, I can reject straight away. Many thanks.
I dont know when you are going to Batam but as of today and of over the last 4 days,the room still sealed. Not going to spell out the exact room number here,just avoid the room number 263,265,261 and 260,262,266. I believe most wont like to stay beside the room,or direct opposite it.

This coming Sunday,Monday or even Tuesday could likely be the 1st 7 day of "happening" in case you are Chinese.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5799 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I dont know when you are going to Batam but as of today and of over the last 4 days,the room still sealed. Not going to spell out the exact room number here,just avoid the room number 263,265,261 and 260,262,266. I believe most wont like to stay beside the room,or direct opposite it.
Great! Am I wrong or some of them are my favorite rooms (the larger business rooms)? Good to know there will be less competition to have them available.

PS: Wait me! I am coming soon! I will be climbing soon the stairway to heaven!

Last edited by Black Page; 23-10-2015 at 10:03 PM.
Old 23-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5799 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Member categories

Anybody knows the difference between:
Samster?
Samster (M)?
Samster (eP)?
I cannot find the answer on the help. Thanks to anyone who can solve my curiosity.
Old 23-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

This coming Sunday,Monday or even Tuesday could likely be the 1st 7 day of "happening" in case you are Chinese.
Planning next week or the week after next.

You have also answer my next question which is those rooms next to it and opposite it although you did not mentioned the happening room. That's good enough. Thank you.

Since the 1st 7 day is going to be next week. I think I will make changes to skip this hotel for the time being.
Old 24-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post
HarbourFront Bus interchange, the car parks on the left and right both hourly charges S$1.00/hr, cheaper than harbourfront car park or Vivo city. Overnight parking charges 10.30om till next day 7am capped at S$4.00. Park there cheapest. One thing is, now use barrier, so u need cash card reader.
thanks for your quick response and advice. may i know from the harbourfront bus interchange to harbourfront terminal is it walking distance?

cash card reader? is it easy to get one?
Old 24-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the terminal and the interchange is link by a bridge so its really close by. not to sure about the cash card reader. maybe those who drive can advise on this matter.
Old 24-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WillowBlade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone gotten specials from the in house massage in Harmoni Hotel before? Out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of pay structure the massage girls have for the hotel in house massage?

cheers
Old 24-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
thanks for your quick response and advice. may i know from the harbourfront bus interchange to harbourfront terminal is it walking distance?

cash card reader? is it easy to get one?
Actually not a problem, it just skipped my mind. All Singapore registered vehicle have cash card reader. Malaysian cars would need them installed at own cost I think if driving on SGP road, for the ERP. For car parks u can also manually use the cash cards by inserting them...my bad.
Old 24-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wandiwismangan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Ocean massage is next to the Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Look out for new morn bakery, a few shops away, towards the sea side.. beside panjang pub, n the resturants
Correct, to me this is the most convenient place for massage if you go there by Harbour Bay. When you have 2 hours extra before going back to SG, you can actually massage here for your final happy ending either for normal one on one package to a threesome Burger package or a RP 850,000 XO package before going back to the real stressful world.
Old 24-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

When i travelled to Newton,i found this. Was afraid my 21st trip summary may come out after the date of this Howlloween Party at Newton,so thought i should post this info out for those who are interested in advance.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DTSkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, that are new there better watch out for your stomach and not consuming the road side unsealed drinks! Diarrhea maximum from doing so, last week!
Old 24-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
AkhiAustralia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
I Rather u book a hotel near habourfront ..lol
So i should catch Subway from airport to harbourfront?

Also does anyone know if there are lockers at sillypore airport so i can leave my luggage there and not have to take it to batam??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread