The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Now planning on my 2nd solo coming trip which will be from 21to 23this month.. Hope to meet some bros here for a chat or coffee by then..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
I'm planning for a 21st-23rd July trip..
U all 2 can go together

scene same date going,can look after each other back
Old 08-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Im beginning to see much traffic in this Batam thread....dunno whether good or bad. Lol!
Higher positivity traffic got sharing info in tis thread is gd thing so all can learning.

Better than higher negativity traffic is everyday quarrel everyday,fight or always looking 4 fighting kind & ending win nothg kind.

see liao also sian half.

Quote:
Come let's go. Need advice and help with moving around the fuckhouses.
Timing very important. U can see in nono sumary he always moving right timing. If u go long time btm u can also easy catch right timing soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

One of the thing i learned in Batam regarding pricing is :

Local Indonesian = Price A

Sillyporean,Malaysian and most Asian = Price B

Non-Asian = Price C

I have witness tourists from UAE (United Arab Emirates) and other non-asian being charged at 1.2 mil rupiah or higher for a girl i book at 800k and less. i believe i belong to the category of Price B,but i hope to pay Price A. And definitely wont like to pay your category of Price C.
I tinking smtime cannot blame em kena pay higher.

Indo pple expect more from ang mo & non asian jus like sinkapore also hav higher expectation frm euro,american & arab country. anther country i knw will kena pay higher is bangalesh. Last time i hearing 4 bangalesh tip their girl each girl 2k rupiah. Girls so angry complain & complain no stop. i just laugh & laugh wen i find out y they tip like tat.

I laughing bcs bangalesh thinking 2k is 200k.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I rmb mine to be called "gentleman's massage", 200k for 2hrs.
My parents were about 150k for 90mins.
These are somewhat what I vaguely rmb. Not exact pricing.
So,"gentleman's massage" was the name of the shop or the name of the package from the shop?

Thank you for the pricing and reply. It helps a lot. If time allows,i shall go there walk walk around to look see.

Quote:
Firstly, to not make unnecessary confusion. The hotel is swiss-inn, not swiss-belinn. They are sister hotels but not the same.
Noted with thanks.

Quote:
I will take your advice on how to "pull" her back to my dome. She told me she rides to work so "transportation fee" may not be required in this situation. Good point that she may have forgotten so I might as well start off at my preferred amount and try to go lower from there. Haha!
Hehehe,the transportation payment aka tip was actually optional,very much up to individual. Whether she rides her bike or anyone bringing her,the small tipping after massage (w/o special) acting also like a transportation fee is more of telling the girl, "i am serious with the later transaction" on my part.

Under normal circumstances,there is no need to tip a girl extras after the massage (if its with or w/o special service), but i choose to do so if she offers good service or if i am trying to get into her good books if i plan to return and/or telling her there will be future transaction between us. If i know i wont be returning to massage as she's not offering what i need and/or if her service not up to par...sorry,i wont tip any extra at all. The tip can range from 20k to 50k,entirely up to individual.

Whatever i say are just techniques i use,feel free to use it for reference if it comes handy.

Quote:
I hope she remembers me and we're gonna continue where we left off. I will update the story when i'm there. Some days between 20th to 24th July. Still undecided yet.
Looking forward to the 2nd episode of your adventure in Batam. And may you have a good time.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
U all 2 can go together

scene same date going,can look after each other back
yea....so coincidence...pm u bro 1stClass

I also intend to bring my parents to batam maybe end of the year, will find out more from u when we meet..

Last edited by FreshJives; 08-07-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: add
Old 08-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So,"gentleman's massage" was the name of the shop or the name of the package from the shop?

Thank you for the pricing and reply. It helps a lot. If time allows,i shall go there walk walk around to look see.
It's the name of the package. I will update the shop name and pricing when I drop by soon. Hopefully she's around or else it'ld be a wasted trip.

Quote:
Hehehe,the transportation payment aka tip was actually optional,very much up to individual. Whether she rides her bike or anyone bringing her,the small tipping after massage (w/o special) acting also like a transportation fee is more of telling the girl, "i am serious with the later transaction" on my part.

Under normal circumstances,there is no need to tip a girl extras after the massage (if its with or w/o special service), but i choose to do so if she offers good service or if i am trying to get into her good books if i plan to return and/or telling her there will be future transaction between us. If i know i wont be returning to massage as she's not offering what i need and/or if her service not up to par...sorry,i wont tip any extra at all. The tip can range from 20k to 50k,entirely up to individual.

Whatever i say are just techniques i use,feel free to use it for reference if it comes handy.

Cheers!
Yes I appreciate your advice and opinions. Always good to have a second opinion.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bluez177 is Cool - loads of Potential

I've been a silent spectator for a long time and I been to batam couple of time before. Here is my FR from my last week visit:

(Post - 1/3)

Day 1 (28/6/15) : Arrived in Utama hotel in the afternoon. Checkin was breeze. Immediately went to the SPA (you need to take a left from the elevator to the door leading to the next building) and found few people in the Jacuzzi. Went upstairs and asked for the girls. They had only 3 girls including the one sitting in the frontdesk. Picked the one who smiled at me. She came to the room after 10 mins, started with the massage. After 45 mins she popped the GQ and asked for 300k for HJ, I tried to bring down the rate but she is too stubborn. Finally agreed for 250k and allowed auto roaming on the top. Completed the deed in 5 mins and off she went. After an hour, went to Keyza by walking. I was shown the menu and I immediately opted for the 'O' package. Was let to the dimly lighted room with TV in the second floor. The cewek came after 5 mins and she was very pretty. She is 21 and had a body to die for. She started with the oil massage and then went out of the room came after 10 mins. She changed her dress and wrapped a towel. Then she did the b2b which was amazing. After it is done she asked me to take bath in the filthy water she filled up in the tub. I declined and asked her to do some more b2b in that time. She asked for 300k and I was ok with that provided she finishes off with HJ. She continued with the b2b and allowed me auto roam the whole body. It is was a pretty nice experience and finally complete with a HJ. Finally she did the ear candling. Since my body is soaked with oil and I did not take bath there, she cleaned me. Paid her and left the MP. I would definitely visit this place again. Went back to the room took bath and had a little nap and then went for the Utama SPA again and got another lady. Its almost like the previous one, she asked for 300k and finally settled down to 250k. After she is gone I went to sleep.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

(Post 2/3)

Day 2 (29/6/15) : Finished the breakfast and took taxi to Nagoya mall. I was roaming around the mall for an hour and went to the Bridge massage and took 2 hrs Thai Massage. Time flew by. Then went to the mall to have lunch. Then I went to Indo Rasa and opted for 1.5 hr massage. When I'm in the room, I stripped and was on my tummy. The masseuse (MILF) was shocked and asked me to put the shorts and she started commenting about my naked ness to others in bhasa. At this point I was confused if I'm in the correct place. She did a nice massage and she was chatty after I was asked to turn around. She finally asked the GQ. She asked for 200k and I did not ask for auto roaming. Her HJ skill is very good. She was doing the Start and Stop method and massaging the balls as well. I ejected out in 5 mins and left the place. I was roaming the mall for an hour. Then I went to New Berry in a taxi and took a girl who was smiling at me. Paid 800k and left to the room. The girl is 26 and she was very friendly. In the room she cleaned herself , changed her dress and started with a CBJ which is nice and was riding me. After finishing the deed she said she is hungry and she asked if it is ok to order. I said yes and she called someone and order few things for her and a sea food fried rice for me (I paid 40k for 2 fried rice, chicken and a drink for her). After we are done with the food she was lying in the bed in my shoulders like a GF and I was squeezing and feeling her body. Even with the sign language and with her broken English she made me feel good. She initiated for a another round and did an excellent CBJ. Started with missionary and finished with doggie. I mentioned if she wants to leave she is free to do so. She said she want to stay in the room as her place is cramped. All the night she was in my arms.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

(Post 3/3)

Day 3 (30/6/15) : In the morning I gave her 300k and she was happy and left the place. After finishing the breakfast , I checked out. Took taxi and went to Indo Rasa at 10 am. The guy in the frontdesk said girls will be there in 10 mins. I got down and had a coffee in the down stairs and went back at 10:30. I got a another MILF. I was mindful not to strip down and put the shorts they provided me. The massage was pretty good and then she popped the GQ. She asked for 100k and I immediately said OK. When doing the HJ she herself gave access to the top for roaming and I was surprised. After done with the deed , paid and took a taxi to batam center.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

I'm planning to take up the room in Nagoya Plaza or H@rmony Suites or Goodway (I don't want to go with F@rmosa). Can the seniors let me know if we can have girls from Indo Rasa or Linda or Kings in the Nagoya Plaza or H@rmony suites or Goodway for in-room massage ? If so what are the other massage places near Nagoya Plaza will allow girls to come to the room ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lorong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Batam Info Thread

Brothers and sisters of sbf, ok here's my summary and i have a question to ask as well, knn I type so long liao then tell me I exceed word limit (5k+) so I lazy to summarize I just copy and dump it into a notepad file and upload to my g drive, here's the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byg...ew?usp=sharing

Please help me answer the question I typed in the notepad if you happen to know the answer thanks
Old 08-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
driven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone going Batam this weekend (11—12 july)? Looking for kaki to go. If you are going pls PM me.tq
Old 08-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

Yesterday's trip turn out good. Check in at 2pm. Can't stand the drilling, not from on top but is from beside me. Few rooms down they dunno do wat, so noisy. Wanted go out but lazy so in the end call the indo rasa milf to come up for 2 hours massage at 430pm.
Funny, when she in room all the drilling stopped. The 2 hours session started with about 20 mins massage and remaining time on hugging, touching and ended wif hj. Paid 400k for everything.
During tat time, message tat wechat gal to confirm nite booking and check wif her where she working, which is at nagoya mall, so decided go out to have a sneak preview of the gal I having at nite. Lucky my wechat boh put own picture. So I can find out who is she n she wont know is me.
So I hunt around nagoya n after walking around for some time finally found tat gal. 80% like profile picture. After tat tabao food back room and ask her come at 10pm.
1005pm i heard a knock. Same gal i saw at mall. Paid 1m n tip 200k and she left tis morning at 9am. She is 24 but looks younger. From java. Going back for next week. She actually requested 1.5m but I told her I only pay 1m.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Im beginning to see much traffic in this Batam thread....dunno whether good or bad. Lol!
The Good : positive FR & sharing to help one another enjoy btm better

The Bad : spoiling the market & see which man can cook green bean soup faster using $

Just seen em all here.

My pov.

@nono - i nw undstd y u've been setting up plan b ,u reli see far huh?
Old 09-07-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=bluez177;13274826]I'm planning to take up the room in Nagoya Plaza or H@rmony Suites or Goodway (I don't want to go with F@rmosa). Can the seniors let me know if we can have girls from Indo Rasa or Linda or Kings in the Nagoya Plaza or H@rmony suites or Goodway for in-room massage ? If so what are the other massage places near Nagoya Plaza will allow girls to come to the room ?

Actually all three hotel u can ask the girls to come.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
.. & see which man can cook green bean soup faster using $
Do u knw tat the "green bean soup cooking challenge" has a story behind it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread