The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lonsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Thanks Newyorker88. As i go there only for their girls. No entertainment is ok for me.
Old 16-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonsword View Post
Thanks Newyorker88. As i go there only for their girls. No entertainment is ok for me.
Girls are included in the entertainment category. Most joints operate openly in the evening time. During daytime, entrance and exit discreetly. The better girls, probably earn enough, will choose to return to kampung early in prep for Hari Raya. Most makan place, during daytime, will have banners-like cloth surrounding them, so purple walking past can't see you eating inside. I've not encounter raids in Batam before, but this is the time where even policemen are looking for money. So, always do things discreetly. I decided to give this Batam a miss during this one month plus.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 16-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro nono 15 man can be done. Is just that need about 3-4 person that is about same as you. That will know how to take care of other. It will be fun. In Thailand I have group of 20-30 before. But batam I really don't not know where to stay. But in Thailand I got villa that come with 4-5 bedrooms type. One group just in I villa.so 15+15 need only 3 villa side by side. In batam the only problem I think will be hotel. The only place I can think of staying in ktm. Don't need lift type.
Old 16-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
Bro nono 15 man can be done. Is just that need about 3-4 person that is about same as you. That will know how to take care of other. It will be fun.
Maybe so,but i am someone who prefer serenity and some alone time. Thats why if i bring newbies to group trip,i have to tell them i am a very regimental person,the army style type.And the trip's itinerary will be build on very regimental ground,hehehe... I know it can be done,but it will need the cooperation of others who are there,being considerate and yet shares similar frequency.

My personal view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
In batam the only problem I think will be hotel. The only place I can think of staying in ktm. Don't need lift type.
Most 2 stars and 3 stars hotels in Batam should work,bro... and especially so for Formosa Hotel. One can easily book 30 rooms in a go. I have so far booked 12 rooms in a go before for my friends. Its either an email,sms or a call away. Its not the accommodation i worry most,its the attention from the public,moving a big group around and coordinating them that worry me most...lol.

KTM is too far out from town,bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Was at Mitraraya (Mitra wet market - Batam Center). Some of my local friends told me in the past there is one (medan) mie-pangsit shop called MOMO at Mitra which is enak-enak. They, knowing my love for good food, suggested I try.

I have tried that shop 4 times and I felt mie-pangsit was consistent enough to write down here.

Momo is the boss' name (guy in red shirt). Indo-chinese, from Medan. His noodle is really really good!! His noodles are so "Q" - that if one ta-bao back - his noodles won't go lumpy-soft. The "Q" texture is really great. And because it is very "Q", they retain their crooked shapes somewhat (before cooking) - and "trapping" the sauce along the noodles' lengths (unlike udon / ban-tiao / etc). I dun like soft and/or clumpy(sticky) and therefore "dry" noodle which sometimes, one would add soup into the noodle to separate the clumpy strands or wet the noodle for better eating.

I have yet to try more "Q" noodle than his, and his noodles dun clump together. Confirms he gets his daily replenishment from Medan - because of the wheat/flour that Medan uses and the way they make the noodles is not available in Batam.

His sauce-base is boiled pork-ribs soup with soy/black/oyster sauce(s). Doesn't add ketchup/chili-sauce to the mie-pangsit. But instead the condiments are available on the table.

Normal portion like the one in pic - RP17K, Jumbo size - RP23K.

My next stop would be the so-called "Number 1" Ayam Goreng Bawang as vouched by the locals : ADI 88 at Baloi Mas (behind Indomobil). Going there with no anticipation to rightly experience how it is.

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 16-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5748 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonsword View Post
Hi, if i go batam at their first day of Puasa. Is it ok? Is it safe to go during Puasa time?
Only the last day of Ramadan could be worse. All entertainment closed, or so they say.

Announcement to my friends: I am going there next week!
I learned one thing along these 5 years: Batam is unpredictable. Better to not make plans. Disco could be announced to be closed, but then found open till 6am like normal days. Or viceversa.
Old 16-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
....I dont think i can take it...lol. So,this 15 men idea is definitely off my hook for now....

(unless i can one day find 15 considerate bros with similar frequency with me)
Been there, done tat . Brought 10men once upon a time ago....last destination was a pub.....let them have first pick, all of them booked girls for massage......all tat was left for me was an auntie
Old 16-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Was at Mitraraya (Mitra wet market - Batam Center). Some of my local friends told me in the past there is one (medan) mie-pangsit shop called MOMO at Mitra which is enak-enak. They, knowing my love for good food, suggested I try.
Looks good...! Might go try it this weekend...

For a good bak chor mee, u can go try the stall at the coffeeshop next to Hotel Instar.. Boss is an Indochinese, friendly like Denny..

He also makes his own noodles, so his noodles also very Q.. Price is only 19k for a standard bowl with minced pork, char siew, fishcake, mushroom, fishball, meatball and pork dumpling... Very worth it...

Have to go in the morning, he usually sells out by 11ish - 12pm...
Old 16-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Only the last day of Ramadan could be worse. All entertainment closed, or so they say.

Announcement to my friends: I am going there next week!
I learned one thing along these 5 years: Batam is unpredictable. Better to not make plans. Disco could be announced to be closed, but then found open till 6am like normal days. Or viceversa.
bad news for you though, noname is closed.. it's closed for improving facility, so they say in the glass door entrance.. that's what i saw from last weekend. but no harm to checkout, who know it may open already..
Old 16-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I have tried that shop 4 times and I felt mie-pangsit was consistent enough to write down here.

Momo is the boss' name (guy in red shirt). Indo-chinese, from Medan. His noodle is really really good!! His noodles are so "Q" - that if one ta-bao back - his noodles won't go lumpy-soft. The "Q" texture is really great. And because it is very "Q", they retain their crooked shapes somewhat (before cooking) - and "trapping" the sauce along the noodles' lengths (unlike udon / ban-tiao / etc). I dun like soft and/or clumpy(sticky) and therefore "dry" noodle which sometimes, one would add soup into the noodle to separate the clumpy strands or wet the noodle for better eating.

I have yet to try more "Q" noodle than his, and his noodles dun clump together. Confirms he gets his daily replenishment from Medan - because of the wheat/flour that Medan uses and the way they make the noodles is not available in Batam.

His sauce-base is boiled pork-ribs soup with soy/black/oyster sauce(s). Doesn't add ketchup/chili-sauce to the mie-pangsit. But instead the condiments are available on the table.

Normal portion like the one in pic - RP17K, Jumbo size - RP23K.

My next stop would be the so-called "Number 1" Ayam Goreng Bawang as vouched by the locals : ADI 88 at Baloi Mas (behind Indomobil). Going there with no anticipation to rightly experience how it is.

Cheers and enjoy!
i'm big fan of wanton mie, mie ayam, kun lou mien, or whatever it called.. sure gonna check it out.. the location looks like resident house, doesn;t look like shophouse, how do i locate this? is it same road as mitra market?

Have tried most of ayam goreng bawang at baloi mas area.. and to be more confuse, most of it has almost same similar name.. (maybe i was confused by number 88) and most of it taste the same to me.. i like the chicken and sometime i like eat its crispy deep fried garlic too.. the only complain is the cracked chicken bones..so be careful when u chewing, u may bite the cracked chicken bone.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
the location looks like resident house, doesn;t look like shophouse, how do i locate this? is it same road as mitra market?

Yes it is along the same road as mitra market , but the stall is on the outer periphery of the market (not in the market rectangle). Yes, that's his house too. His stall is situated behind the back of the wet market (the part where seafood is sold). Operating hours : 0700-1200 Indo time.

Quote:
Have tried most of ayam goreng bawang at baloi mas area.. and to be more confuse, most of it has almost same similar name.. (maybe i was confused by number 88) and most of it taste the same to me..
Left the place 2 hrs ago. It has shifted. No idea where ADI 88 is now. And yes, we saw ADI 8 (not ADI 88). A copycat confusion to leverage off the reputation of the original ADI 88. We left the place empty handed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
For a good bak chor mee, u can go try the stall at the coffeeshop next to Hotel Instar..his noodles also very Q.. Price is only 19k for a standard bowl with minced pork, char siew, fishcake, mushroom, fishball, meatball and pork dumpling...Have to go in the morning, he usually sells out by 11ish - 12pm...
mmmm... got it. Any name to the stall / coffeeshop ?

Last edited by micmac888; 16-06-2015 at 10:31 PM.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
noname is closed.. (for improving facility)..
Grapevine info : the (local) lady which brought noname fame from her ideas, promotions, and clientele was headhunted a few months ago and has joined a new establishment at a hotel (i-hotel if I remember correctly). Inaugaration is supposedly after Puasa - but heard it has started soft-launching to test water.

Local clique and I are waiting for the grand opening. We follow her actually. LOOL!
Old 16-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The Bak Chok Mee at the bottom floor of Instar Hotel coffee shop is really really good....... From the map ,its close by to Formosa Hotel.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Refer to Bro Nono's photo.. The cabin of the blue lorry has blocked off exactly the location of the stall..

There's only 1 stall selling bak chor mie / mie pangsit, and the boss is a tall-ish skinny guy of abt 40 yrs old..
Old 16-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Sorry,i miss out one last picture :

Location for Hotel Instar :

http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...ostcount=30885

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。