The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

As stated in my 1 of my previous post, i am only going there first time on holiday, whore mongering is just a side activities, looking for WL is obviously the better choice i think, that is the reason for making that wechat post.

Offering cash up front to non WL girl sure is not a wise choice unless u know the girl well or if u are a lady killer.....Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
But i would like to ask?? u looking for WLs or flings??
i would think offering cash straight up to a non WL...not the smartest thing to do....

Last edited by lausung; 14-04-2015 at 07:25 PM.
Old 14-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
As stated in my 1 of my previous post, i am only going there first time on holiday, whore mongering is just a side activities, looking for WL is obviously the better choice i think, that is the reason for making that wechat post.

Offering cash up front to non WL girl sure is not a wise choice unless u know the girl welll. Thanks anyway.
Wish you a wonderful trip. Can I suggest having a plan B. Plan Bs allows us to figure out what to do if 'what if' happens. Instead of having a ruined trip if Plan A goes awry, Plan B can kicks in to save the day.

Why some lao chou are combative? I dono. Yours is to filter the noise here and develop some waypoints that will enable you to accomplish your journey. If a person have a reference point,a world view different from us, and becomes so full of himself, no matter what he can offer amounts to nothing. Two dongs worth is but 2 dongs' worth. My view of the world is the sum total of my experience and knowledge. If someone is unsel-fish, he can effectively be an extension of his greater community and maybe influence it.

People don't care that you know until they know you care. SIC
Old 14-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO!!! Yoyo HH88! decent, MC, Naemlo and the same old VN forummers.

Been lurking because lazy to post. And share. And take pictures. Me bad. Really feel bad. Especially people like Hoang and etc who share their explorations and such on the forum. I know there are genuine real newbies who wanted to explore and go VN. And be suspected of being a clone. I know...i been through that too. And along the way, understand HH88's concerns.

Anyway, HH88 and gang are nice people really. We met for a few times beer and wanton mee at GL xx. Ok, that aside, I feel i should contribute a bit of experience and locations..(sorry, no pictures) during the short 2 yrs plus there.

04 LY THUONG KIET
Seafood resturant opposite a hospital. Servers in shorts and spags strap tops. Good for oogling and having them served u. But feel the number of gals less than 2 years ago. Price reasonable unless u order stuff like live lobsters,etc..

MTV Cafe
65 VO VAN TAN
Good cafe on first floor for afternoon session to sip drinks and enjoy the aircon. Sexy pais of dancers from 1100-1300hrs. Musice can be loud, waitresses (are known to be able asked out for dates if you have the skills).

Ok guys thats it for now. Its been a long wild trip since I first met HH88. Only met him in STAR CAFE once with my then long ago ex. HH88: we broke up, i lost a lot of $$, 2 x eatery closed shop. But experienced learnt. SInce then....hehehee...more gfs and ex gfs than ever. =PP Still, i appreciate your advice and company then. Its been fun.

Oh yeah...tieng viet cua toi van ko tot nhieu. Nhung bay gio toi duoc viet chut chut tieng viet va doc roi. Nhung khi toi noi tieng viet luon ko giong nguoi vn va luon noi sai. toi cung ko hieu khi co khac nguoi voi toi noi tieng viet!!! ^^

I still sucks. But...i haizz...dunnoe why...just cannot speak or listen correctly still...damnit.

17/04 to 20/04 I will go explore somemore.( secret trip there with 2 buddies to meet new ban gai. Rest of gfs dunnoe i sneak back...)
Old 14-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly I don't owe u any answers. Your cocky attitude sucks that why I won't even tell u where the US$20 hotel is... I almost did... but rather glad I didnt. Why? So that the next time I go check in it's fully booked by guys like u? U can always try Agoda, plenty there from US$15-30 range.

Btw for tv, la mac... means is expensive. Mat means face. In Hanoi, we say "la dat..." instead of mac.

MC is just angry because I blew his cover as a pimp and knows where he supposedly gets the gals to pass on to newbies. He should be glad I am not a competitor or he wld be out of business by now.

Quote:
But Hoian...still like to hear from you if you are singaporean??
Old 14-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post

MC is just angry because I blew his cover as a pimp and knows where he supposedly gets the gals to pass on to newbies. He should be glad I am not a competitor or he wld be out of business by now.
I dont think u understood.
I was asking how nice can a $20 hotel be compared to 5 star hotel...anyway...i dont do $20 a night hotels...
i would like to think i want to stay in a nice room when on holiday....especially for a few nights only...

As for the mac..mat..lat..thing...as i explained...it was a misunderstanding on my side...but hey..now its Hanoi....?
So u are based un Hanoi? So now its " in hanoi...we say"?
implying u are from hanoi?

As for your issue with mc...i really dont care..he being a pimp or not has nothing to do with my thinking about u..
U call me cocky?? Rich coming from a guy who is all about how " its not all about sex only...we truly appreciate the language/culture"
but then...look at what you post here??Just the last post...the sheer nonsense...
And u know what i really cant stand?? Your ignorance but you come here big and bold...and putting down ridiculous statements....
Honestly...i said it before...u guys know vietnam better...have the right not to share....but dont give me that holier than thou shit....spare me those...please..
Old 15-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Sure they are a few.

Top on my list is Park Hyatt...mentioned this before...they have the best spa in town called Xuan Spa. The spa therapists there are well trained, very pretty and classy so don't insult them by asking for extras. Rooms are also very colonial style.

Caravelle, I stayed there before they renovated so it should be better now after reno. They also have a bit of history if u like that. Their Saigon Saigon bar is best for sunset drinks and reminisce about the war days. Spa is so-so.

The latest is Reverie Saigon at Times Square, was supposed to stay there for this trip but was advised that reno is still going on so quite messy... they asked me to come back later in Sept when they do their official opening.

The US$20 I will keep for myself and my friends when I wanna save money. For guys like u... it's best u help to support the local economy by spending US50-70 for same quality as US20 rooms since u only there for cheonging.

Quote:
i would like to think i want to stay in a nice room when on holiday....especially for a few nights only...
Old 15-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Many girls in Singapore earn only 3-4k per month can I go up to any girl offer them to fuck me for 4 days for 4k or better still maybe I should just offer 500 USD to fuck your wife for 4 days as I'm sure she earn less than that a month.... Pure stupidity... And this guy claims to be experienced living here doing business and all another moron

think with ur brain and not with ur ass before u comment.

did i mention that can fuck ANY gal for 4 days with 500 Usd?

wonder who is the stupid moron here...barking around like a dog without knowing head n tail.

btw..my wife has zero income bcos she is not working at all

p:s am sure many will know that only those "empty" people will keep on mentioning n bragging how much wealth and how much they earn..

Last edited by volcano; 15-04-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: adding of text
Old 15-04-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
Sure boh 500 USD can get girl company 4 day 3 night easily?
Go where find? you can arrange? u mean find girlfriend or WL?
Think only possible for laojiao here who can speak viet lang. We are tourist w/o any knowledge of viet lang, not possible to hunt those cheap girls.

hey dude,i am saying that its possible to get gal for 4 days 3 nights at 500 Usd using the salary of a fresh graduate as comparison.

it does not mean that u can offer any cat n dog for 3 nights service with this amount.
Old 15-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Cwpmami is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO!!! Yoyo HH88! decent, MC, Naemlo and the same old VN forummers.

17/04 to 20/04 I will go explore somemore.( secret trip there with 2 buddies to meet new ban gai. Rest of gfs dunnoe i sneak back...)
Hi bro!
I will be there from 17 april to 19 april also. Want to yum cha ?
Old 15-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aeon Mall Tan Phu Celadon

A typical big shopping mall with few foreigners around, since it's located at suburban HCMC. You can see the local people consuming at so many restaurants, shops a big supermarket and enjoying playing many games. This hectic and lively mall is a symbol of fast developing Vietnam

If you want to escape the outdoor heat, crowd and traffic for a few hours, Aeon Mall is a great place to go.

From District 1, it takes about forty-five minutes by car to reach the mall. There is a free bus service to and from the mall from District 1 and District 7.

Location: 30 Bo Bao Tan Thang, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM

Last edited by hoang; 15-04-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 15-04-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
it's best u help to support the local economy by spending US50-70 for same quality as US20 rooms since u only there for cheonging.

hey dude..are u sure that the room quality of a Usd 20 per nite room is same as that of a Usd 70 room..
Old 15-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sai gon Freelance girl

This 18 yr girl available for those in district 5, good for those who
have fetish for teens girl.
Asking price : 300K VND / shot

Note: I am not okt, pls do not pm me for contact, all photo for sharing purpose

Old 15-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

the temperature soaring a bit high...let's hope the rain can cool down a bit...

think the exchange rate for S$ should improved a tab better...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
hey dude..are u sure that the room quality of a Usd 20 per nite room is same as that of a Usd 70 room..
lol.
exact question i wanted to ask....
as tom mentioned...cut and paste from google..actually fine..but use some thought....."reminiscing about the war".
i laughed so hard i nearly fell down! Really? i am old...but not that old ....and even if i was...i have nothing to reminicse about vietnam war...or were u refering to another war?

anyway...i dont think i am gonna on with this....said what i wanted to say...

By the way..to the bros who upped me recently...thank you...would love to reciprocrate but how do i go about it??

Last edited by mwee9999; 15-04-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

thanks mc!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1